Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=168&start_row=61

crucifiction

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/23/2004 4:02:17 PM

Greetings,

Za-Za, you are right that you are not the only person that dealt with the insults and thing. I think it was the quantity of insults coming from the I that caused I to see your insults more than others.

But I shouldn't have singled you out, and when I look over the posts that the I and others made, I think I shouldn't even have bothered to say a thing. I think I overreacted a little to the arguments and I should have just let it pass. I am just not interested in seeing this forum become a place of insults. I have seen this happen in many forums, and the insults are really unneccessary. People's views can be expressed without insulting others.

And I apologize for accusing you of being these other people. Your reasoning style is just so similar to these two, that I had to ask. And given the history I have seen from Bhuddaizm, I wouldn't be surprised if he came here pretending to be someone else.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/24/2004 3:25:36 AM

Jah Rasta Far I

Menilik had no sons that is why he had taken his cousin Makonnen's son, Tafari under his wing.........especially after Tafari's father Makonnen, one of his bravest kings and soliders died. Menilik raised Tafar I and TafarI's cousin Lij together.....in time they would be competing for the throne....under the banner of Orthodoxy (Rasta FArI) versus the Islamic influenced Lij....

INI site that much of this information and I-story gets presented and some don't want to hear about it because it challenges what is unknown. Some get a knod of a way of defense when others speak some book/historical knowledge as if it a arrogant thing. WHY ?

Bredren & sistren......RASTA FAR I is not no HEATHEN b-LIE-ving faith based religion. INI KNOW what is TRUTH by the awarenss of knowledge of I-story...hidden and not hidden. Unitl that awareness of INI is manifested....wisdom is a fleeting illusion

Being aware of the history, sited as positive or negative, is A POSITVE thing. When presented with information that is contrary to the I mediation I must consider the root of the infomraiton and not avoid it. Rasta not about BLIND FATIH. INI not like the pagan going about hailing up things I don't site and things I BLINDLY follow.....BUMBA KLATT.....NOTHING IS TOO COMPLICATED for INI to overstand. JAH did NOT I-rate I in darkness, did not hold things too awesome for the I's to site from eyes, did not hide what INI created......JAH not create dumb puppet slaves....

Rasta not need to go to the univershitty to get this knowledge so don;t feel no way. It is the seeking and knocking and finding in the heart. The only differece between a person that graduated and one who knows is that one paid $$ to read and reason the same things that ones can site on own motivation.

I-dren need to check the sin....Rasta not no X-tianity thing that says I-dren cannot site perfection cannot overstand Jah and that Ones live to die to go to heaven in the sky.....NEvah.

Whenever a bredren or sistren come accross with knowledge, I-dren need to test for INI....Not fear increasing knowledge. KNOWLEDGE is within INI and to be manifested not by repeating what someone else told the i ...but what INI placed upon the I heart.

Rasta not no dreadlock street hustlers hailing up ides green and gold for a ten spot and a joint. Jah not make the I-dren ignorant....MAN make man ignorant by deneying INI true spirit.

Reasoning is an exchange of knowledge in a coummunal seeking of INI OVerstanding and WiseUP......THis is how the ancestors settle tings in village. THe reasoning go on untill a consensous reached where all in agreement of just action. If a judge was called upon, the elders together reason out the accusation and it wasn't settled until the accused and the accuser were in agreement. SIte ?

NOT A DEBATE where one wins and one loses.(that a Babylonina thing that Ras not partake of...remember Peter and Simon the Magician?) REASONING is a POSITIVE THING FOR ALL WHO CHOSE TO PARTAKE.....Be aware, that I-dren have 2 years and 2 eyes.....and only one mouth.....PURPOSE

ONE LVOE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY......JAH RASTA FA RI

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/24/2004 4:55:24 AM

truth

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 2/24/2004 11:17:17 AM

Dear brother and sisters,
I would juist like to say that God is good Jah is so sweet.I was reading some letters by early orthodox fathers like Clement of Alexandria,Cyril of Alexandria,St.Basil etc.
What I have found is that from since the early days of the christian faith there have been those who question everything on the doctrines of the trinity and the unity of God.This is not a new thing.The main objectie of these evil hearted people is to strike our faith in the most high.
Even the letters of Paul are a blessing.One must note that the letters he wrote were to different communities that had various church problems.There were gay folks in corinth who liked to look like women so he addressed that.That don't mean that dreadlocks is bad.
The bible is a book that is full of wonder,even parts that one might not yet understand.Elijah and Elias is the same person just different languages.Also Hezekiah and Ezekias the j is silent and the last s also so Je'sus can be pronounced ye'su or yeshua it is simple. His words are spirit and life also not one jot or tittle can pass away before all be fulfilled.Also the scripture cannot be broken.Every letter, dot,comma,semicolon and colon is a spirit.One must enter the spirit to understand the word of God.
His Magesty spake of the bible.God would not go aginst his word.
Even the feminine aspects of divinity are mentioned in the scripture. God says he has a womb.Wisdom is a woman.One part says that God is love and another part describes love as not seeking her own.The dwelling place of God is a female(Zion) etc.
Even reincarnation is in the scriptures.How could God love Jacob and hate esau just like that?How could levi pay tithes unto Melchezidek whilst in the loins of Abraham?
Do you know why moses died? In Genisis chapter six God said that his spirit shall not always strive with man for he is yet flesh but his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
At the end of Genisis Joseph said that surely God would visit the Israelites and lead them out with a mighty and outstrtched arm.When God spake with moses in exudos he wanted a body to use.Also he told moses that Aaron would be to him a mouth and He would be to Aaron as God.In the end of Deutoronomy Moses said "I am an hundred and twenty years this day and can no more go out nor come in,"It is also written that his eyes were not dim neither his natural force abated.In the days of noah God destroyed what he had created.It hurt him to do that though.He swore not to do it again.That is why when I am in pain I quote David in saying "o lord forsake not the work of thine own hands"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2004 11:26:22 AM

Greetings,

Za-Za, I read your last post again and I noticed a few things that I wanted to clear up.

the I said,

------------------------
With my thread on the Church Gad said that "I look down on others" when I started the thread just to explain the whole concept of the church and how it came in to being. And I'm the agressor?
------------------------

Japhet didn't say that you look down on others because you started the thread explaining the church. He said that because from the beginning, you were speaking in a way, as if you looked down on people who didn't accept what Foxe said, like they are lower or ignorant for not accepting it. This may or may not have been your intention, but this is how it came across.

And concerning this thing that the I said,
-----------------------
If I remind you of such certain people characteristics than they are ones who try to share a explain things to people than get dejected from those same ones as I have here!
-----------------------

That is not the characteristic I was speaking about. One of the characteristics is that it seems like you feel that you are higher than others who don't believe the same things that you do. It comes through in your speech, by the way you reason, and also by the names you like to call people to belittle them (Rocky and Peebles, for example).

And some other things that describe the characteristic I am talking about is also shown in these quotes,

----------------
Your speaking of a Nomad like Cain was ok I agree to that!!!!
----------------

This is clever little statement (although not that clever), but it is not really saying anything, it is just picking out peoples words, adding your own words to change the meaning of their statement, and then using the words to put down another. The same characteristic as Bhudaizm.

And this,

-----------------
So much talk of JA rasta from cats who only been there a COUPLE of times! But in that time they feel that they were filled with total knowledge and way of RASTA. AND KEEP REFERING TO THEM LIKE THEY ARE THEiR NOW.....why?
Elders in JA.....Elders from bobo in JA....>Elder from dis and that.....so!
I know more elders in america then in JA and its probley more in Cananda as well
-----------------

Firstly, you don't know how many times anyone has gone to JA, or if they have gone at all, but this assumption works very well in your statement, and this assuming characteristic is exactly the way Bhudaizm speaks.

So you say that the people think that they are filled with total knowledge and the way of Rasta. It seems that you think that this Foxe's church is filled with total knowledge and the way of Rasta.

The quotes I mentioned, along with other similar quotes, describe the characteristic I am talking about. Many people have knowledge and explain things, and are rejected by the people that they tell these things to. But not all of these people put down others for rejecting their statements, or speak in the manner that you do. And it is your style of reasoning in general that is the same characteristic as Bhudaizm, regardless of what topics are spoken about.

I just wanted to make sure that what I said in I last post doesn't make you think I accept all the things you said in your last post. My last post is what it is and it goes no farther or less than that.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/24/2004 11:56:04 AM

To me it seems..... the sheep-clothing is dropping down....
Ark I you have already said everything.... nuff said!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/24/2004 5:09:16 PM

Again this will be the last post and thanks again Ark I for NOT single me out for the things I posted.(that was a joke) But Ark I why haven't you posted the replys to me from others? You found nothing wrong with those? You are going against everything you said out your mind NO more than 24 hrs ago! You really had a reason to clear up things? What are you clearing up? Who does this benefits? Your post of 2/23 is Absolute LIES? This is what you are clearing up?!?! If you read the post of the church I said that I was starting in the church... the begining. Do you people understand that? So how can I come off as one who knows all about the church and it ways when I admitted it was the begining! Are you out to lynch someone here? Cool I'll be that....

And they way I write is they way I talk. I'm from Brick City NJ where murders are delivered to your door every night like the newspaper. I'm sorry I don't live in a better enviroment for you. So maybe my personally is TOO STRONG for some people! Why couldn't you look and see that??
No you want close eyes...fight....than judge....than say that him right there!!
I don't speak like I'm from Toronto or whatever part you are from? I've been there "The Danford"? And those kats don't speak like me but know InI not about some BS!!!!
If you and everyone here claims they are on such "higher levels" you should've exercise that with me!! But you didn't so you suffa! One of you say JAH is always testing! So what do you think you kats scored.

A dread InI was talking to me the other day and heard the way a speak and LOVED IT! He said I have fire pon my soul the fire of JAH. And if people in particular white rastas (I don't want to go there but bare with me) will have a problem with me and I SHOULD NOT reason with them for they don't really know the evil that men do such as I do and this is what a lot of blacks in America ARE GOING THRU!! I mean have any of you seen a 5yrs old girl get shot in the head with a 45!! And look at the eyes of the child when they going back to the Creator?!?!?! Thats some things I deal wit everyday brother! Its not something to brag about but just to let you know who you really talking too! I know mothers ain't trying to hear no JAH rasta talk when they burying there dawtas! How do you explain that JAH will make a way for them NOW! Thats why I speak this way and ALWAYS will! So go back to your nice ways and keep the fire out cause I have just realize no one is on my level in life and rasta. Cause to me if rasta nah have gun for the mind den rasta get shotta shot....in my hood!

Za Za Za Za Za Za!

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/24/2004 5:37:37 PM

I will not accept such excuses. All man today who is trodding on to Zion, and even those who do not know of Zion consiously, all man today is experiencing terrible things. The natural life that we know in our hearts and to some extent in our minds, we do not see it in daily life. And Jah don't give a man more than he can bear. Za Za reaction is understandable, but it is childish. We are all in the same boat, as refugees.
That is half the story, but the other half is that Jah is the creator of everthing, and Jah provide for INI and guide and protect INI with all things. When you complain it is Jah Creator that you are complaining about, because he is the one who create those things. And a angry reaction is not appropriate. And if anger is ever appropriate it should be directed against those who commit the crimes, who follow the pope, and it should be directed against the system itself and against illusion that confuses people. At no time at all is there any reason to come into a rasta congregation with a angry manner of speaking.
Do you think I am a soft man because of the language I use and peaceful things I say on this forum? Do you think I am living my entire life in peaceful surroundings? That is not even possible today..... anyone with a heart and eyes and ears know that these is terrible times and it don't even have to be on our doorstep.
And when Jah mystic is INI focus in creation INI see no fear and INI see only peace and security. The terrible things that cause the I pain do not need to cause the I pain, when the I know that the Creator of all things is just and kind and true. It is the perception of injustice that cause pain to INI heart, but when INI mind see that Jah is the creator of all things then INI heart will know no pain because INI will perceive justice everywhere. (I reason with Ijah and Ark I and others in the thread name "Free will and destiny" on this topic, showing that Jah is the creator of everything and it is only illusion that make a man perceive injustice because the creator of everything is just and good. I see that now this forum is realizing that Satan is no creator, so probably Ark I and others would reconsider and see that injustice and evil creations cannot exist, but are illusions in our minds.)
And about this language thing, let us forget it and move forward. It takes two to quarrel so don't bother telling a man he is wrong how he speak. Already it has been mentioned at that is enough. Even if Za Za don't agree that he was wrong, he should still make a change just so that others in the forum would be able to hear his message without being upset. This concept is not anything new to us, because we know that certain ones are offended by certain language, so when we need to tell them something, we use language that is acceptable to them. This is not any slavery thing I am saying but just for the sake of peace and so that people will listen to the message that you bring and hear the message and not just the tone. When they focus on the tone because it offends them, then it is hard for them to hear the message, so you are wasting your time even talking.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2004 9:54:36 PM

Greetings,

Jonas, I know this should end soon, but I can't stop I words just yet.

When people take I words and change them to mean something else, I feel compelled to make sure that I explain Iself completely, so that there will be no more misunderstandings. That is why I posted that post about character Za-Za, especially since changing people's words is part of that character.

About what other people said, I already posted in a couple of posts, speaking to all that do their part.

It would have been useless for I to repeat that post again, the post showed how I felt then, and that is still how I feel now. If someone forgot it, they could look a couple of posts back to see it again. And if someone doesn't want to reason that way, then they don't have to, I won't kick a person out of this forum for fussing and fighting, I will just speak when I think I should speak.

If all the I did was throw out more insults, then I wouldn't have said a thing. But when people change I words, then I must speak to make sure that what I said cannot be misinterpreted again.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/25/2004 12:29:12 AM

JAH RASTA FAR I

INI define I levels of awareness
I live those levels of INI
In love, INI in unity of Creation
In hate, I divide I.

Consciousness is timeless,
Manifesting in Yesterday today and tomorrow without diversity
Consioucness is now,
attained now,
lived now and
creates now.

Knowing this, INI live fearlessly and wisely. Aware that all perfection radiates from INI gloriously, humbly, with the quietness of a clear stream flowing through the forest on a rainy day.

JAH RASTA FAR I
Haile I Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I