Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=168&start_row=51

crucifiction

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2004 4:04:28 PM

Greetings,

Jahphet, concerning the teaching of Paul reminding the I of the catholic teachings. I consider Iself blessed to grow up in a church where I couldn't understand a word the preacher was saying. I family is Serbian Christian Orthodox, but in the place where I lived before, the only Orthodox church was a Greek Christian Orthodox.

So when I started reading the Bible, I took it in as Jah showed it to I. I wasn't reading it with the mindset of the churches, because I knew very little about their mindset.

And like I said, I don't agree with everything that Paul said, but he still said many things that are true. So I learn from the truth of what he said, and the rest I filter out. I and I have to do that with almost any person that speak or write. Just because a person says many things that are right, they can still sometimes say wrong.

I will bring this up again, because I and I must remember it.

Selassie I say,

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

I and I must know for ourself what is so.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2004 4:19:53 PM

Greetings,

Rock, I and I have dominion over the storm, the storm shouldn't have dominion over I and I.

There are many things that could have been left out of yours and other peoples reasonings and the point would have come through, and even come through more clearly. Because many things said by ones and ones didn't support their position, the words were just inserted into the reasoning by people's emotions.

And these words inserted not only do not add anything to support the reasoning, but they take away from the reasoning, and they take away from I and I character. I and I are representatives of RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I, so I and I must live accordingly, not just in appearance, but in reality. This is a requirement to be called by the name RasTafarI, to live by His example.

Could any of the I them see Selassie I speaking in the manner displayed by the I them? Learn from the Most High, and conduct yourself in the manner shown by HIM.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/22/2004 5:22:07 PM

You mean figuratively in the storm I mean litterally in the storm... its raining out here, storming. So Im conducting my self properly .. this man is reasoning... I am reasoning, He has said some offensive things, I am not ready to fight him ... but I spoke the truth .. do you think that I am mad... no, I am just natural. It was natural for me to write the things that I have written to conduct the self the way that I conducted myself .. what are you talking about.. it seems that your directing some kind of reasoning on how to conduct ones self based on my reaction to ZA Za's continually taunting, teaching... no I say I am conducting myself properly If you dont think that I am then sight when I wasnt.

One

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2004 9:10:51 PM

Greetings,

Rock, I man was reasoning more about the discourse of Za-Za and Jahphet. And when I really look at it, mostly about Za-Za.

Za-Za is an argumentative person, he reminds I of a few people I have seen before.

Za-Za, are you the same person as Tree-Natty in Rasta Nick's forum?

And Za-Za, are you the same person as Oneness, Bhudaizm, Wolde Selassie, Ja Ja Miruts that reasons on MSN?

The reason I ask is that you speak in the exact same manner as these people. I have wondered about this since you first arrived here. And I have wondered about Tree-Natty when I first saw him in the other forum. Za-Za, you reason with the same style, character and topics as Tree-Natty. And you reason with the same style and character as Bhudizm etc.

If you are not the same person as these other two, then it is amazing how similar your characters are. And even though Bhudizm etc. says he doesn't deal with Rasta anymore, based on my past observations, he isn't above pretending that he is a completely different person to decieve others.

I didn't want to accuse you of anything, that is why I waited this long to ask. But your character is way too similar for I to keep quiet about it any longer. I would be very surprised if you all aren't the same person. And if you are not the same person, I am even more surpised that different people can have almost identical characters.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/23/2004 9:34:28 AM

Greetings I

Is there any information about this church, or a person one can contact for REAL reasonings?
Because Iman is not willing to deal longer with this man... no time to waste on this foolish stuck-up behaviour!

Ark I man.... you know, it was for me a real problem. Emagine.... you are growing up with that doctrine... then you find out that this Church is the biggest crime-organisation on earth, and that they use(d) EXACTLY this DOCTRINES(bible, Jesus Christ) for pressing people down in the whole world... making Slave-trade.... and cover the earth with pain... this wicked children-fu..ing preachermen!
All wicked crimes in the last 2000 years are connacted to the catholics(and other churches) and their doctrine....war, death, killing, bruning, pain.... slave-trade.... jewish-holocaust inna germany.... KKK etc etc...
So I rejected and refuse EVERYTHING!
I started to follow RastafarI... and it was hard for I to read the bible... to learn from Jesus Christ.... and so.
A Sista then told me to forget about all I ever new about the bible... to push "reset" in I brain.... and start new with the Bible and Isus with RastafarI Teachings guiding I.
So I took it as African Hebrew Book... as it is... that helped a lot to read and overstand the old books... but still the gospels are most european... greek...so I had to relise that this European words tell an African Hebrew story.... that helped me to follow Isus Christ Yeshuah Ha Masheach...
But Paulus is both... european words and european doctrines..... pure catholic! this man was the one who broke the early church... away from the real Yeshuah-follower... the real Israelite church.
And all his teachings are for heathens.... and I man is spiritual Israelite follower of Yeshuah... completely different doctrine from that what Paul taught... and much more original!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/23/2004 12:51:02 PM

Nope Ark I I'm none of them!
But I do know TREE-NATTY he has visited the church I talk about as well. I believe him and me came in the Church together so I don't know what this TREE-NATTY has told you but its probley the same thing I have said about the church. But what difference does it make! So I'm the agrumentive person?
On this thread alone when I had posted on 2/20 the next post I was told that "I should listen to HIM" than after that I was called "foolish"? And I'm the agressor? And yes I am talking about me and Gad
What the purpose of you singling me OUT when him stike the first blow! I man can't stand up of what I know? Read it yourself
With my thread on the Church Gad said that "I look down on others" when I started the thread just to explain the whole concept of the church and how it came in to being. And I'm the agressor?

If I remind you of such certain people characteristics than they are ones who try to share a explain things to people than get dejected from those same ones as I have here! But when someone comes at me with things like you look down on other and I'm foolish or comparing me to a agrumentive people. The first without sin cast the first stone!
Yes Ark something should be left out of people reasoning but don't just read my replys but read what the people reply to me first! I have never said anything agrumentive to anyone without them opening that DOOR! I man will be the sheep lead to the slaughter! If you swing with the right I will not wait for the left to come too!

But cool I'll say PEACE to you all for all my words and the threads will show the type of people in this site mentality to new reason on HIM and basically you ALL have proven to talk about things every rastawo/man I know ALREADY KNOWS, or can be found on a web site that doesn't offer a forum. Rasta is to move forward! Not just talk about what was and is. I have heard nothing about Selassie daughters and how the are helping the rastas all over the world..for example........

But I shall leave you with this in ET its a KNOWN FACT that Menelik I Soloman son DID NOT HAVE CHILDERN! So Selassie is from David huh???
NONE OF YOU CAN PROVE THAT>>>>>>>> NONE OF YOU! So where JAH NOW??

MAY JAH TREAT YOU ALL LIKE EACH OF YOU HAVE TREATED THE I

Keeping My FAITH!!!!!!!!!
Ezana Elijah Jordan aka "ZA-ZA

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/23/2004 1:39:38 PM

if you did not run yet ...
know this for all your talk on the end you bring new light, ofter you been put to fire

one

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/23/2004 1:44:19 PM

Greetings I

Man... I canīt see here any agression...

Itīs really funny... people calling themselves Rasta and do not even believe HIM when he HIMself say, that he is the 225th King from the Solomonic line.
I know an Interview of His Majesty where he HIMself told CLEARLY that his lineage was started BY THE SON OF MENELIK I, SON OF THE QUEEN OF ETHIOPIA AND SOLOMAN!!
And now you wolf inna sheep clothing come here and tell me I shouldnīt listen to the CLEAR WORDS of my GOD and KING because he lies? CHA.... away from me devil!

So you do not believe Selassie I, the Ethiopian History and the Kebra Nagast... Oh what a great Rasta.... WOLF

But enough of this bull.... Iman is here in a Rasta Forum to reason on RastafarI... not to hear crazy baldheads telling me that the Elders lie, the Ethiopian History lie, the Kebra Nagast lie..... and even that Ras TafarI HIMself lie.
..... your sheep-clothing is down, Mr Devil!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/23/2004 3:26:30 PM

If you know what you know, then you won't feel the need to answer certain questions that are not important. For me, I don't really check on lineage or scripture or nothing. I don't know that those things are important, but what I know is that Selassie is the King of Kings. Those who hear the message of HIM to be free know what I am talking about, and others would never know what I am saying even if they read a million prophecies and even if they know all about Selassie life and every word he ever say.
The truth is not in the words, but in the essence of Selassie, which is what he share with those who know him as King. I really don't care about those prophecies and scripture. I know Selassie already, and any scriptuer or prophecy that is legit could only be speaking of Him. And whatever is the true teaching, it is only Africa and it cannot be anything else.
So boil down everything and don't worry discussing things that are not so essential. All we need to know, we already know. HIM is the King, and he calls upon his people to be free. He calls his people and they trust him because they recognize his voice and who he is from what he says. What is says is to be free, and those who are of Him know what this means. Those who do not know have not been called by Him. So there is no need for debate or anything like that.
True rasta when he realize what is rasta will not need to prove any point. The point is already clear, that Africa and HIM is the truth, and we do not know Africa because of some teaching or from hearing speeches of the King. We know it because it is a part of us, it is what we are.
Why you care about Menelik? all we need to care about is HIM. Menelik does not justify HIM! HIM stand without any need for verification or justification from any group or religion or scripture or lineage or anything.
I am not saying that there is nothing to gain from learning about the life of His Majesty or other prophets or related things. I am just saying that we must keep these things in perspective, knowing that the truth is in our hearts and not in a book. In fact true rasta know that INI judge the book when INI read it, not the other way around.
And who care if some want to lie. That don't move the truth, the truth remains the same. Anyone lie and it get you upset, it is because of a fault in you.
Just be free, be natural. Remember Jah is the creator of everything, so there is nothing to fear or get upset at. Everything that exist is from Jah, so what is it that you getting upset about? Must be folly.

Messenger: ijah Sent: 2/23/2004 3:41:57 PM

RasTafari Liveth,Imperial greetings to one and all

Iman have been readin the posts lately,and sight that a lot of argueing with bad words has taken place fe a while now...
It nah good fe nothing,ye know
Even them that say that them know it nah works; from time to time them cyant keep them peace...be a rolemodel,like in the modeling by JAH
Be humble,and try fe just think those negative vibes only,and nah to express them to others...What will it sow???...Harvest to Satan,i say

Even when ye haffe the right fe do so,His Majesty teaches us fe not reward evil with evil....Teach,and follow His Majesty ways
Fight not,but if ye do,fight with words that mek sense
And to prevent to become inna fuzz an fight,ye haffe be the smartest{in holding ye peace},but mostly the most humble too{i.o.t. stubburn and egoism}

If after trying all possible ways fe prevent/solve the fuzz and fights
it still nah works out,then Iman would recommend to do but one thing::

Tek peacefully distance,separation

The last is not that referable to this internet fuzz{but it is},but more to the real life situation....Mek use of these words,Idren

Glorify His Name,JAH RASTAFARI,thx and praises itinualy

One Overstanding

Blessed greetings,JAHlove

ijah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I