Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=168&start_row=41

crucifiction

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/22/2004 7:56:12 AM

Greetings I

Yes... TRUTH them Is talkiing here!
I grew up under catholic brainwash... when I came away from this devilish BRAINWASH EDUCATION..... I refused everything that was just in connaction with them.
And then I realise that there whole beLIEves stand on a fundament called PAUL. I rejected all his teachings...
Because the only way for me to read the bible without all the catholic-minds in my head was to see it as an African Book... as it is in reality!
And still today I struggle with Pauls teachings... because he always reminds me about the catholic doctrines... and bring my overstanding to fall...
But HIM teachings helps me to understand paul better.... though I am still struggling and refusing...
I like the Paul of the Book of the Acts.... but I cannot overstand most of the Teachings in his Letters... they are still too much catholic to I. But I would be really happy when one of the Is could tell me how to read Paul and tough read the Bible as African Book.... and never as catholic doctrines...

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/22/2004 10:32:28 AM

OT & NT biz? the bible Selassie reads is the E.O.C. Bible which has many more books then any western bibles. But you want me to use it as one? Do you have ALL the books of the EOC bible? This is what HIM uses are you using that? Cause you keep saying HIM said this and that from this or that but you don't have the books HIM had!!! So really you don't know why he said certain things about Paul until you see from as you said "the whole one book" that HIm had. I see you said you grew up in the catholic way or the Paul way so I understand why you would agree to that. But I know its more info out there in the One Whole Book that we are missing here. Thats what HIM knew and thats probley why HE refered to PAul on a World scene.

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/22/2004 10:49:52 AM

Greetings I

Yes I know the EOC bible.
And I know that HIM said, ONE SHOULD NOT CUT THE BIBLE INTO PIECES!
Understand?
Why you come upt with your foolish statements here? Oh I see... I do not follow this Foxe... and that makes me your enemy?
Move away with your foolish negative vibes, man!
Start listening to HIM instead to other men! And do not always try to turn HIM words! That is what he said, I know the Bible him use and HIM ordered to be printed! I know it is different from the europ Bible.... but still HIM words remain one and the same!
And you are able to read? Because I am not very shure about that, because you definetly did not get what I was saying here!
I said I did NOT like the man Paul BECAUSE I grew up catholic!
But I had to realise that HIM never spoke bad about this man... and I do not care if you do, because you do not follow HIM but instead the things someone is telling you about HIM.... that is how it seems to me.
So if you cannot read... or do not WANT to understand it... just to provoke your foolish converstions to make QUARREL and DEVISION... then MOVE AWAY FROM I REASONINGS!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/22/2004 12:02:41 PM

I have and still reading the Amaharic Bible in Amaharic! The same as Foxe uses in the Church and the same as EOC. But if you read these things in it language you see that Paul doesn't makes sense! But if you read the western Bible Paul still doesn't makes sense but has good words of enlightenment. If you grew in Catholic Church I know you have not read certain or all book from the Amaharic version. Some of the Amaharic Verison books has not been put in English by a Abuna but others tried but alot of misinterpution is missed. If you know both bible you would have said this long ago but you don't. Yes Selassie Talked good about Paul because HIM was in Rome (Pope) or England when he said it....dipolmicy anyone!
HIM not going to said what the EOC really says about Paul it just wouldn't be in the right forum at the time. Because if Selassie really thought so highly of Paul why did he change the way the church looked at paul teachings to bring them up front? as the catholics did. But he didn't he said take it at a whole the Pope say we believe PAUL eoc would NEVER say something like that.
abuna foxe refers the book of Mary Magdelene, Book of Thomas, Other books of John totally discredit PAUL! But again because Selassie said it once to non-rastas that it has to be true....right?
What did Selassie say about Menelik and his bloodline from Soloman?
Guess what Menelik NEVER HAD A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But Selassie suppose to be from Menelik.....right?
Just because the man said something in public look at the public setting he was in!! Not just what he said. Do you think he said the same thing to JA rasta's when he came to visited the Pope or the King of England? NO! But you qoute from both and I feel they don't need each other. One Speech for Babylon. One for HIS people! That what you don't overstand.

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/22/2004 12:31:09 PM

Jah help me keep this humble.... Im not speaking for everyone in this forum Im speaking as a Nomad, although I am the spirit of many sometimes my voice be by itself.
I dont care EOC, I dont care what bible you use, the first time you addressed me you addressed me as Rocky, was that first insult on my person should I of taken that as the first site of you being an aggressor. Let me not judge you but your work, it seems pure vanity even if Fox ran the church, even if Selassie I ordained it
The children here have seen without seening, now you come with a good teaching in a vain tounge. Your teachings are still great but your works reek of pure vanity.... attack me ... bring that ish... you sound like a lawyer.. is the only reason that you research this to put us on trial .. or did you bring this info here to teach?? I've been waiting for a long time to see if you had the understanding that these teachings arent yours and even if Selassie I ordained a church, that church isnt the only faithfull followers of him. Also, when a person makes a speach he doesnt just scribble it down. Especially if he is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. He use words in a calculated manner to teach those who hear him speack and yes, it must be taken in the contects, but who are you, did you say that you was Moses, ZA ZA well the people here would love to eat the Manna bread but you keep pissin on it. ( Lauren Hill, Forgive Him Father for they know not what the do.. Jesus Christ)

One

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/22/2004 2:02:23 PM

Greetings I

Yes Respect man.... Respect for learning Amharic and reading the bible so.
You are totally right... I never read the books of the Amharic Bible yet, but I will do so!
And I know you understood me right... but though, here again... I said I never like Paulīs teachings!
But yes... the Paul of the Book of the Acts is OK... but I do not understand his teachings in his letters... to me that makes no sense... and also not to you... but does that mean it doesnīt make any sense at all? .... only a fool leans on his own misunderstanding!

And yes... maybe the Church is OK... but do you know what? All we have here is a NEGATIVE PICTURE of it! I never heard about it, but because of you Iman now see it negative.
What are you? An ambassador or messenger of this church?
If so... man, you did a bad job!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/22/2004 2:26:49 PM

Ok Peebles what of your name its not like your Momma called you that and you get checks written out like that as well. And I'm the aggressor????
How can one be a agressor on computer????
Now in reality is different, but computer?
that's a child mind set
Your not Judge me but my work?
What is the difference?
Your speaking of a Nomad like Cain was ok I agree to that!!!!
Not vanity I attack with it truth but when one knows not the truth then wonder why it was revealed they think.......vanity!
So much talk of JA rasta from cats who only been there a COUPLE of times! But in that time they feel that they were filled with total knowledge and way of RASTA. AND KEEP REFERING TO THEM LIKE THEY ARE THEiR NOW.....why?
Elders in JA.....Elders from bobo in JA....>Elder from dis and that.....so!
I know more elders in america then in JA and its probley more in Cananda as well

The reason I research is for rightousness....seek and yea shall find!
WOW I can't believe you said that. Don't break out of your shell for me but you forgot your teaching for a moment
Of course the church isn't the only followers of HIM ARK I spoke of HIm saying it other ways to the light!

And asking JAH to be humble ........JAH helps those who help themselves.
But after that "bring the ish BS" obvisously you didn't help yourself and neither did JAH

ZA-ZA

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/22/2004 3:25:02 PM

Thank you ... are you talking like Im a turtle or something homie I was writting poetry .. cause if you seen me on the streets you'd see how real I am .. on some real shit for the people to know my last name is Douglas ... via my mother's father. my last name Smith Im a welder, Emmett is Hebrew for Hard worker. every word that im writtin is a part of my work .. you think this is a joke?? well see who is laughing in the end....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2004 3:48:48 PM

Greetings,

This is not a message to one person, it is a message to all doing their part.

Vanity of vanities. These disagreements can be reasoned about without insults and arguing. I and I are not enemies here, so what is the need of verbal attacks. And even if we were enemies, a tongue speaking truth is a much sharper sword, then a tongue fussing and fighting.

Just speak through the disagreements and bring up different views, and reason about these views.

Know yourself, and the I them will not have to resort to arguing. Because if the I them know yourself, what other people say won't matter, unless they say something that you see as a problem yourself. Either way, the reasoning is not negative.

If you see it as a problem, then it will be good tidings to hear the information, because it can be used as a spark to make a change within yourself.

If you don't see it as a problem and feel that what the person says is wrong, then a man who knows himself will be able to say why it is wrong, and why what they are doing is right. They will be able to say this because they would have already looked within, and come to know the reasons why they do what they do.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/22/2004 3:56:43 PM

Im not arguing, right now its stormin and Im in the storm ... Jah Jah lighting, sound, power, things a person shouldnt joke about.
You will fear the truth if you are the evil man and this will be seen. You will take me seriously InI is with Jah mighty, not one time, but from beging to end

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I