Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=168&start_row=31

crucifiction

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: lucky Sent: 2/20/2004 11:01:53 AM

Bless
read http://reluctant-messenger.com/2-babylons28.htm "the sign of the cross" from Alexander Hislop site. You will overstand that much of what babylon has been taught to believe in rooted in pagan signs and rituals. As InI overstand it, when lucifer was cast into this world in jealousy and anger to the fact Jah made a covenent to raise mankind to be above the angels in authority, from Adam to the present he [lucifer] having not the power to destroy us has been decieving all mankind in furthering ourselves in as much falsehood as possible from Jah to the point where we ourselves ina freewill will commit global suicide. Ina this babylon of falseness and confusion we must hold fast to the 2 laws that were given by the Most High.
Jah guide 'n protect

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/20/2004 11:28:12 AM

Gad I understand that prophecy that he conquered death. But I thought this was for the Root of David? Not the Root of Bethlahem Micah5:1!
Where in the book it say this?
Jesus was not that man. that why I site the passage of Nicodemus during the crucifiction! With the 100 pounds of Aloe!
Early Christians of Jesus the Christ came to being 70 years after the fact. Antioch and Axsum were already worshipping the Christ Joshua during the time of Jesus! That were Paul was! That how Paul knew and the Conquering of Death prophecy! And he applied it to Jesus the Christ! Instead of siting what the Early ollwers of Jesus did how about siting what the Christians were doing during Christ time!! Than I feel you will ahve abetter understanding of the whole thing.

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2004 12:22:03 PM

Greetings,

Za-Za, Here is the scripture that the I mentioned about concerning Nicodemus bringing the Aloe.

John 19
25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.
33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.
38 And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight.
40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.
41 Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid.
42 There laid they Jesus therefore because of the Jews' preparation day; for the sepulchre was nigh at hand.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/20/2004 2:56:43 PM

Greetings I

That is what his Majesty say.
That is what the bible say!

Yeshuah conquered dead! He never saw death, only his body. But he returned into this body!

That is what his Majesty teach.
And do you know why he teach so? Because he was it himself, he himself went up the hill, he was cruzifixed, he went away from his body to return to it again!
Realise, tha HIM is Yeshuah! THE SAME!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Za-Za Sent: 2/20/2004 4:45:58 PM

So basically the passage I quoted is wrong? I mean John about Nicodemus..right? And Micah5:2 is wrong to...right? "But thou, Betheham which are little to be among thousands of JUDAH, out of thee shall come forth unto me that is to be a Ruler of Israel. This is wrong to.... but notice I quote from OT and your faith is in PAUL of Antioch PRISON PAPERS called the NT

What let me say this do you believe that Haile Selassie is from David and Solman bloodline or was Selassie and HIS bloodline GIVEN the throne like mention in Micah???

One
ZA-ZA

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/21/2004 1:16:45 PM

Greetings I

Iman never liked Paulīs teaching very much.... but I had to realise, that His Majesty never spoke bad about this man.... so why should I do so?
You should listen to what His Majest teach!
He said I n I shall read the WHOLE BIBLE.... TO FIND THE TRUTH IN IT.... BECAUSE HE GLORY IN IT.... OT + NT !!

Read I n I Book of Ethiopian History, the GLORY OF THE KINGS KEBRA NAGAST.... and then you will know why his Majesaty is the 225th KING FROM THE SOLOMONIC DYNASITY!
And realise that he is the prophesied, THE ROOT OF DAVID!!!

Ps... His Majesty teach... THE BIBLE SHOULD NEVER BE CUT INTO PORTIONS AND PIECES...... it is ONE!!
Forget this OT....NT -biz.... ONE BOOK, ONE MESSAGE, ONE WAY, ONE OVERSTANDING! SELASSIE I

Bro Gad I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/21/2004 8:30:53 PM

see it all for what it is i will tell ya there is alot of people think that ini are crazy,but with out BLACK there could not be any white.
look at the hole MAP then we will stop going around in circle.

JAH love
douglas
one

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/21/2004 9:32:36 PM

YES I...............JAH RASTA FAR I....

Black is the result of all colors of pigmentation(ask and artist)
White is the result of all colors of light(ask a photographer)

One cannot see any colors in dark...though the colors exist
One cannot see any colors without light....thought they exist

Blackness is devoid of light
Whiteness is devoid of color

So black and white the same thing...emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.......

HAILE I SELASSIE I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/21/2004 9:48:56 PM

Blessed Love JAH RASTA FAR I

I site what the I saying about Paul......I have had "issues" with the man and it keeps coming up....a sistren reasoned with INI that Paul's writing come from a heart that seeking and unraveling the "education" of the time he sited. Not an excuse. But like the bredren I have always sited Paul with coolness even b4 i sited HIM Haile I Selasse I..Becasue that X-tianity religion of paganism hails up Paul too much for thier doctrikery. The church "universal" Catholic should be named PAULISM....But that is niether here nor there for Rasta.

Yet I site that the Paul has some tribulations that he wrote and that with eyes open and open heart I-dren can site knowledge....considering the I-story of the man and the times of that day. I site that Paul Challenges I, cuz Paul presents the same "struggles" that I have at times and I site that the answer is not with PAUL but INI.....SO much of Pauls' thing is about the church and the inner workings of man....he was overcome with zeal to have such a change, site......

The I-ble is a "WHOLY" scriptures that has been torn into bits and pieces by the Nicean Canons......when the "CHURCH" picked and chose what scriptes be placed in the "HOLY" BIBLE.....lacking so much truth of the ancients, Paul was Jewish but also a ROMAN citizen......Site the division in hailing up RELIGIONS and NATIONALITIES ?

Bredren and sistren INI share whatever scriptures with the I's and site heartically truths that are imprinted in the innermost being..SO whenever ONes read, read not just the black words on the white page...seek seek seek for OVERSTANDING ....not just mindless agreement.....

JAH RASTA FAR I
THE TRUTH SHALL REVEAL....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/21/2004 10:58:04 PM

Greetings,

Paul spoke some things of Jah and some things of himself. I and I can learn some things from him. I and I just need to know what to accept and what to reject.

Selassie I quoted Paul in a few of his speeches. It is good to always think for I and I self when I and I read or hear words from another. I and I shouldn't accept things that don't seem right to I and I. But I and I also should't reject things that are right, just because that person that say so isn't always right.

Learn all righteousness and reject all wickedness,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I