Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=168&start_row=71

crucifiction

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Elect Sent: 4/13/2006 9:51:10 AM

i often here Rastas come with reasonings like this and i for one do not overstand how the I's think like this...Why would the man that InI sight as Jah, have to hide his true feelings...If Jah nah like Paul, him a say he nah like Paul...Selassie nah lie...Selassie nah appease Babylon...do you think Babylon wanted to hear what he had to say at the League of Nations...NO!...but Selassie did not alter his message to make these heathens happy...If Selassie said take the Bible as a whole, and didn't put Paul at the front, that doesn't mean he doesn't like Paul...that means Paul is not the authority of the Bible as in the Catholic Church...Catholic Church built on Paul...But Paul is just one piece...so you have to take the Bible as a whole...also...enough with the translation talk...Selassie said no matter what Bible you read, in what language, the message is the same...Like one of the I's said, if you Rasta, you live by the words and teachings of H.I.M. Haile Selassie I...not anyone elses...or anyone elses interpretation of His words or teachings...Ya nah need to interpret H.I.M. words for InI...Him speak very plainly for InI to see the majesty and might of the trinity...Jah, Rastafari!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I