Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1677&start_row=1

Barack Obama

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JudgeDred Sent: 11/30/2006 6:01:46 PM

InI BELIEVE THAT THE POSSIBILITY OF SEN. BARACK OBAMA OF ILLINOIS RUNNING FOR U.S. PRESIDENT IN 2008 IS A SIGN FROM THE MOST HIGH.

COULD THIS BE THE TIME OF OUR EXODUS FROM THIS BABYLON SOCIETY AFTER 400 YEARS OF CAPTIVITY?

2007 IS THE 400 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF JAMESTOWN - THE FIRST SETTLEMENT OF THIS LAND BACK IN 1607 - LOCATED IN VIRGINIA. IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS YOU WILL KNOW IT SOON ENOUGH BECAUSE THE COUNTRY WILL BE CELEBRATING THE 400 YEARS THROUGHOUT 2007. QUEEN ELIZABETH OF GREAT BRITAIN WILL BE VISITING DURING THE MONTH OF MAY AND EVERYTHING. GO TO WWW.JAMESTOWN2007.ORG

(CHECKOUT THE SONG 400 YEARS BY THE WAILERS OR PETER TOSH'S VERSION... ALSO READ GENESIS 15:12,13)

SO BACK TO SEN. OBAMA... InI SEE THIS AS AN EPIC POINT IN U.S. HISTORY, WORLD HISTORY, AND BIBLE PROPHESY. I SAY THIS BECASUE WE
(THE POOR, THE RIGHTEOUS, THE JUDGED AND OPRESSED, AND MOST OF ALL THE CAPTIVES)ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO HAVE THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY DONE IN OUR CONSIDERATION AND FAVOR. WHICH WOULD MAKE REPARATIONS MORE REAL.

I THINK SEN. OBAMA IS SOMEONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE BLACK PEOPLE, WILL DEAL JUSTLY WITH ALL PEOPLE AND WILL CAUSE CHANGE IN FOREIGN RELATIONS. BUT InI AIN'T A POLITICIAN(NOT YET) I'M JUST SAYING LOOK AT SOME OF THE SIGNS THAT ARE UNFOLDIND BEFORE InI EYES.

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS. REMEMBER JAH USED ANCIENT KINGS SUCH AS CYRUS THE KING OF PERSIA TO DO HIS WILL CONCERING HIS PEOPLE WHO WERE CAPTIVE IN BABYLON - THE KING ORDERED THAT THEY RETURN TO THEIR LAND! (EZRA CH.1)

PRAISE JAH! FOR HIS WORD WILL NOT RETURN TO HIM WITHOUT RESULTS (ISAIAH 55:11)
ONE LOVE.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/30/2006 8:58:42 PM

Obama in '08
it's the only viable option
If you haven't picked it up read "The Audacity of Hope"

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 12/6/2006 2:29:48 PM

A new website, www.runobama.com, is gathering names for a petition encouraging Obama to run.

Running for President is a massive undertaking - and will require support from everywhere.

Please tell Barack Obama that you believe in him, and if he runs, you will be with him.

Please sign the RunObama.com petition.

Thank you.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/7/2006 9:21:40 AM

InI don't share the enthusiasm for Obama that I sense from reading your posts. There are some points that prevent me from buying this scenario:

1-400 years since Jamestown is not 400 years of Isrealites being exiled in the Americas

The tribe of Reuben was first, that is why there were inhabitants when the insurgents arrived. Also, queens and kings of Ethiopia were brought here as counselors to build infrastructure 54 years before the first slaves were brought here, hence the "54 million dollar question" cliche.

Also, if someone stabs you, you don't ask them for a bandaid. I can't lQQk to a corrupt shitstem and expect them to correct the corruption. I don't feel that Obama running or winning the presidency will effect a mass exodus in that the evil doings that have caused global racism and oppressions were instituted without the presidency, were continued without the presidency and can only be halted without the presidency.

Gee Dubya did more dirt outside of the White House than he ever dreamed of inside of his presidency.

The shitstem of perpetual oppression was in tact before this government and was created to survive with or without it.

I don't know much about Barak Obama and I am not doubting his character or politrical ability. I just don't believe in becoming a part of a gang to convince the gang to end gang violence.

One Luv, RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/7/2006 9:58:05 AM

YEs I Sistren Khamyl

I dont care Obama or who...Amerikkka will continue to do what it was purposefuly created to do

INI have a KING

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/8/2006 7:47:16 PM

ISes I idren

yes , i just finished watching Sen.Obama appearing on the JayLeno show. I must admit,having never seen him sitting and talking, i was pleasantly surprised by his manner and charisma and i could sense none of the hypocrisy that one associates with all politicians today.
I was also surprised to learn he is the son of a first generation African from Kenya. It is refreshing to see a politician so open that he would openly admit that he used to smoke herbs as a high school student. Jay Leno, as usual trying to be funny asked him the question that had Bill Clinton walking on tightrope.."Did you Inhale?" Obamas answer? " That was the point"
He seems to be a responsible and honest man....and i havent seen any presidential candidate who i feel deserves the presidency than him

But as i said before...InI have a KING....and no man shall ever rule over I again. This is just my opinion.
I dont even live in Amerikkka so i dont have much say in this
but to all who do live there and believe that they can bring about change through the vote...then i say by all means. Vote for this man

I pray Jah will set him on the right Path
Selassie I Liveth

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I