Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1672&start_row=1

Difference between Ideological and Spiritual Rastas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/28/2006 3:31:29 PM

RasTafarI has nothing to do with ideology, it is a Mystical Trod. The ways of the Rastaman are documented by some in the form of an ideology, and some people read these "ideologies" and relate to RasTafarI people.

There is something I say to people often but I haven't written it on this forum yet. There are two types of people that call themselves Rasta, Spiritual Rasta and Ideological Rasta.

Spiritual RasTafarI have the Spirit of RasTafarI within them and they trod with the Mystical vibes of Creation. I and I don't trod based on ideologies, but trod based on what Jah has shown I and I directly and what Jah has shown I and I through other people. Spiritual RasTafarI have similar ways of thought. When I and I reason we have common views on many subjects that came to I and I through the Spirit, not through books. And when I and I read different books and decide what we accept a true or false and then reason with eachother, our agreement is mostly the same. Also, when a Spiritual RasTafarI sees another Spiritual RasTafarI, I and I recognize each other right away without saying a word, I and I recognition is based on the Spirit I and I shine from I and I self.

Ideological Rastas have read or have been told about the ways of RasTafarI people and they relate to these ways. So they adopt these ways or at least some of these ways and trod accordingly. They have not experienced the Spiritual heights of RasTafarI people because that Spirit doesn't exist within them. That is not to say that they will not reach Zion or that they are against Jah. They are just not RasTafarI people.

RasTafarI people play a key role in the Spiritual battle of today and I and I call on the winds, earth and all of Creation to bring judgement to Babylon. There are also many other Mystical heights that RasTafarI people use in I and I trod. Many of the things that are written in books about the Mystical powers of RasTafarI people are very true, even though they sound impossible to the faithless generation of today. And all RasTafarI people have exercised these Mystics or will when their Spirit has risen to that level.

Ideological Rastas don't Iverstand and have not experienced these Mystics because it is not part of them. Also, Ideological Rastas are always looking for proof that Selassie I is God, but Spiritual RasTafarI know this with no proof, because it is in them.

Spiritual RasTafarI will never Leave Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I, but Ideological Rastas will almost always do this eventually.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 3:41:51 PM

So which is better? Why can't we develop spiritual ideology? Do thet have to be seperate things?

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/28/2006 5:05:46 PM

Glorify the Man of Right, Honourable Ark I once again!
Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I Jah Rastafari!

The i have hit the nail right upon the head at the right point in time in the right phase of the Battle.
Give thanks for the Father standing tall in the Honourable. This is Spiritual Warfare and the ideological ones are the ones seeking to make Rastafari become an intellectual business.

I have said it before here many times in dark parables. That one's should leave the books and go into the Self and see who they are to who Rastafari is.

NONE OF THESE BOOKS can declare the Fullness of the Glory of Rastafari. For they are intetellectual. The intellect is significant, yet when approachin Rastafari it must be the Spiritual powers that drive the intellect, it cannot work by the other way.
Rastafari is a Mystical Man.

Some have wisdom, some have knowledge, but what they lack is understanding for wisdom is the foundation, knowledge builds the house, but understanding furnishes it. Some live in empty houses.

Hon.Dreadnut if you would just meditate on Ark I's words and seek clearance and understanding in your Self of Self instead of zealously jumping up to reply hastily you may have gained something of value today.

Hon. Ark I, i'd just like to ask the I about the picture on the homepage. The one in the middle with Jah in a white robe and it looks like its in a train. What is He holding behind that window. It looks like a scroll and I must say that it's only here on this site that i've seen this picture. I pray thee for some clearance on this. Give thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 5:07:35 PM

The Man is talking of the Inborn Concept. Listen and hear dont argue

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 6:07:26 PM

Okay, I'm just asking, but what happens when someone tells me that his/her inside concept is to follow hitler or Khadafi and not the One Merciful Haile Selassie?

really I'm just asking, because His Majesty is extremly intellectual, but because of who He is, He has interwoven His spiritual side and His Intellectual side. He can talk to any kind of man, the Doctor, the Lawyer, a child, a monk, a druggie.... He is extremly educated and He enforced the idea of persuing intellectual education.

Did He not say,

"We believe that the universities today stand as the most promising hope for constructive solutions to the problems that beset the modern world, problems which prevent the peaceful cooperation of nations and which threaten the world and humanity with death and disaster.

From universities must come men, ideas, knowledge, experience, technical skills and the deep human understanding vital to fruitful relations among nations. Without these, world order for which we have so long strived, cannot be established.

A well informed public opinion is essential to the growth of political and social awareness.

Only he who is informed can comment intelligently on his nation's development and only by such comments can errors be corrected and progress stimulated.

We must draw on what is valuable and meaningful in our history and tradition, merging this with the best in modern learning.

We expect from you, to whom we have given the opportunity of education in your chosen field great and productive service to our country."

Black God of Majesty

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/29/2006 5:05:49 PM

Dreadnut you have totatlly missed the boat.

If you would humble and reason with your Self of Self you would have learnt something great. Instead you just fuss, and argue and always jump up to prove something. You are jumping out of yourself and you need to come into yourself.
Listen meekly to those who have walked the strait and narrow way before you.
The meek shall be exalted and the proud shall be abased.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/29/2006 5:12:45 PM

FarI-Sight,

Yes, it looks like Selassie I is holding an object, but what He is actually holding is His robe. If you click the picture you will see a large version of it.

Dreadnut,

I agree that Education is a useful thing. It is useful for learning the skills and getting the legal papers to do this or that job.

But RasTafarI is not a job, it is a Mystical Livity that can't be taught in schools or books.

And in regards to this question,

------------------------------
So which is better? Why can't we develop spiritual ideology? Do thet have to be seperate things?
-----------------------------

It is not a question of which is better. It is a question of which is True and RasTafarI. One is RasTafarI and True, the other is neither.

You ever here Burning Spear sing you can't study Rasta?

Ideology can never teach the Spirituality of RasTafarI. RasTafarI Spirit either is or is not within a person. And those that seek RasTafarI through Ideology will never see this Spirit. It is a waste of time for those that don't have the Spirit of RasTafarI, because they will never gain something they don't have, especially from a source that would not teach them even if they had RasTafarI Spirit. It is also a distraction and a delay to those that do have RasTafarI Spirit, because they are using their outer eye to look for what can only be seen through their Inner Eye.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/29/2006 5:16:13 PM

I was writing this while FarI-Sight made his previous post. So I didn't see his words before I sent the message, but he basically summed up the second part of I post.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/29/2006 6:20:04 PM

Furthermore, when spirit is the driving force, one will come to the understanding that they were Rasta before they knew what that ment. Before they read the words of His Majesty they were already moving in the direction of the message. The words of His Majesty should be confirmation not doctrination, seen. Each new quote discovered should have ones nodding in agreement, not pondering in confusion.
One who is truly Rasta will know what is true and what is propaganda without being told simply because the knowledge and wisdom in one's own DNA should scream truth or lie. True Rastas do not learn, they remember. No ideology should ever bring truth into question because truth is always true. One may come to a greater understanding of that truth, a greater clarity of that truth, a deeper knowledge of that truth, but never a reversal of that truth.
His Majesty is of the rightfull lineage to the throne of Ethiopia, just as the curret rulers are false prophets. Until that lineage is restored Africa will be broken. Until Africa's children are returned to her she will rebel. When Mama Africa rebels the whole of Earth follows suit. Too often we think of Earth as divided into continents and countries but if you look at the Earth from space you can still see how it all fits together. What you can't see from up there are territorial borders, until we as a united people return to tribal bounderies instead of political ones there will be war. A tribe is a family, a group of like minded people who choose to associate with each other based on a common bond. A country is a piece of land marked of by representitives of many different people who are citizens based on place of birth and pleadges of alligence. Politics cannot unite a people, it can only divide people into sub-catagories based on territory, belief and material goods. It is the basis of classism, racism and abuse of natural resources. Political bounderies allow those with wealth to exploit what belongs to everybody by claiming ownership over things that cannot be owned. A tribe understands the need for self preservation, and is one of the few groups that can function by unanimous vote rather than majority rules. Civil war is virtually impossible in a tribunal grouping, simply because if two groups disagree than they are not one tribe but two and will act accordingly. One tribe will stay and one tribe will find new land to habitate so that they may govern themselves as they see fit.
Seperation of church and state is insanity in a tribal setting, spirit cannot be seperated from leadership. Every tribe elects the wisest and most spiritual amongst them to lead them morally based on the ideals of the group. In fact that is exactly where ideology comes from, words from the wise and powerfull tribunal leaders throughout history. Democracy is a farce, how can majority rule be fair? How can you say those of you who thought differently then us must simply obey our laws or be punished because there are more of us than there are of you, and should you disagree with our elected leader you will be imprisoned. In a tribe every decision is for the good of the whole tribe, and anyone who does not agree can simply leave. And therefore anyone who does not follow the regulations of the tribe will be banished, not imprisoned (which serves no practical purpose at all) within it.

I know that got fairly off point but that's were my reasoning lead me.
Blessings and Big ups Ark I for this powerfull and important reasoning.

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 11/29/2006 7:03:22 PM

GREETINGS IN JAH NAME RASTAFARI HAILE I SELASSIE THE FIRST!!

I just want to cite I thanks for the Isdom that resides upon I and I.
Selassie I JAH RasTafarI!!!

Thanks and Ises for the good that come from these reasonings to help better I and I overstanding. I and I connot be touched by no "babylon intellectual Rastaman." They not exist in I and I heart.

I havnt posted up on this forum in quite a while, I want to thank Ones and Ones for remaining pure at heart Selassie I JAH RasTafarI.

Blessed love unconditionally for all of JAH Creation For Iver.
Guidance and Itection to Ones and Ones everytime in HIM name
JAH RASTAFARI
HAILE I SELASSIE I

Nick

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I