Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1672&start_row=41

Difference between Ideological and Spiritual Rastas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/17/2013 7:11:43 AM

Ites. Like de I seh de irits is uplifted through positive ideas so rasta is both ideological n spiritual. One ting, no separation. Rember Idrens de aim is one to shine de light dat prophet de Messiah Garvey shined with HIM Ideas of Black Ipremacy. Dat is to unite n liberate black people from physical, spiritual n mental bondage. Black Idemtion is de trod. One Black love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/17/2013 7:25:29 AM

Raybob...... That's deep. Make a upful noise onto Jah. Dem psychiatry no easy.

BlackHeart....... Yes my Lord. Self reliance. If black people read the Philosophies and Opinions of Marcus Garvey..... I'm sure we wouldn't be in this position today. It should be a recommendation in every black house. If my grandparent never pass dem ting down..... A worries.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/19/2013 12:02:01 AM

The Ideologies are just the ways and thoughts of RasTafarI people written down.  What I am saying is that RasTafarI people come to be because Haile Selassie I has made them so, and has given RasTafarI people those Irits, it is not because they adopt a set of Ideologies.  This doesn't mean RasTafarI people don't Learn the Ways of RasTafarI from others, it means they are RasTafarI before they Learn the Ways of RasTafarI.

Like I said in the first post, some people learn RasTafarI people's ways and relate and are attracted to them, and may adopt them for a time, until they go somewhere else because they are not RasTafarI, whether it be days, months, years or decades later.

RasTafarI is not a stepping stone to something else, but some people use I and I Ideologies for that.  Later on when they move onto what is for them, they think they were RasTafarI for a time, but it is not so.  Nobody can be RasTafarI for a time and then not be.

Like I said RasTafarI people never leave RasTafarI, such a thing is impossible.  Some who pass on by I and I Ideologies can't Iverstand this, but I and I Iverstand it, because it is in I and I Irits.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I