Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1671&start_row=1

Comic relief

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 11:22:47 AM

Most of you probably already heard how that fool from the Seinfeld sitcom, Kramer, recently lost his damn mind and began disrespecting black people in the audience, saying things like...."fifty years ago you would have been hanging upside down with a fork in your ass"...and i dont know how many times he used the N word.
Anyone intersested can check youtube
but it is this link i wanted to guide the i dem to.
this is comedian Paul Mooney on what he thinks about it all

http://img164.imagevenue.com/loc365/th_01809_britney*****3_123_365lo.JPG[/img][img]

If the link gives you problems, just go to BlackInformant.com and search for Paul Mooney

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 11/28/2006 2:26:39 PM

Ises

I finally found it. It took some time till I understood it, but then I found this black comedian quite funny and his words true and pointsharp as well. But I must say, over here.... yes I can remember that seinfeld sitcom long ago.... somehow I think I even remember this kramer guy.... but we haven't heard about this incident over here until now.
This black comedian made it seem, as if this kramer tried some racial jokes which somehow went wrong. But the report made it seem as if it was a racist hate speech.

Does anyone know more about that?

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 2:58:07 PM

The best thing to do is to check it for yourself and see. As far as i could see, i couldnt stand to watch the whole thing, it was a racist tirade and only way i can describe it is someone completely losing their minds. You might have heard the word "breakdown" being used,
Yes I PAul Mooney is a really funny man. You might remember him in the Chappelle show..but his history goes way back

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I