Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1659&start_row=1

Message to the Fraud

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/11/2006 1:16:15 AM

This is a message for the person who is coming on this forum with different names pretending to be different people. I ask you to stop. I know you are the same person, it is not a guess, I KNOW.

I can't stand weakhearted frauds like you. I get disgusted by heathens who are such low and base people that they can't come truthfully, but feel the need to decieve and trick. If you are so weak that you need to pretend to be more than one person so you can gang up together with your many selves, then go somewhere else to find your people, you are not welcome here.

This is not a place for frauds. It is a place for RasTafarI.

It would be better for you to converse among other heathens and frauds like you. You will enjoy the conversation with them much more because you will have much more in common with them.

I and I are RasTafarI people and will always remain RasTafarI people. So you are wasting your time here. The frauds that are like you will join you without effort from you to gather them, because they belong with you. They don't belong with I and I and I and I have no desire for them.

This is Revelation Time. I and I are not interested in changing any of the frauds like you. That time is long gone.

---------------------------
Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
---------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/11/2006 3:26:28 PM

Yeah, you think a person would figure out that they are only fooling themselves in the long run doing this kind of stuff.

Although Ark, I think that the way you made your approach to this was pure. You didn't call the person out for everyone to see the shame, thats very model and noble in my opinion, because I have a big mouth so if it was I I might have done the opposite.

You are a good example of non-partialtism and patience Ark. I'm glad that myself and others are hear to observe and learn from it! As iron sharperns iron so InI sharpen each other.

Love and Honor Ark, everytime!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/14/2006 11:13:34 AM

Thank you Ark I for your approach!

InI just learned something.

RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2006 4:38:44 PM

An Idren sent I an email thinking that I was speaking about him when I wrote this message because the Idren changed the name he uses on the website. But it wasn't about him, I don't care if people change their name, I only get vex when people come in with different names trying to decieve others.

Here was my reply to the Idren,

-----------------------------------------
Don't worry yourself, the message about the fraud was not about you, I didn't even notice that you changed your name. It was about somebody who was using both of their names at the same time pretending they were two different people.

I don't care if somebody changes their name, I just get vex when people deal with deception and try to use the second version of theirself to gang up so it appears that more then one person is agreeing with eachother, but it is actually the same person agreeing with theirself.
-----------------------------------------

If somebody wants to change the name they use on the forum, it is not necessary to make a new account. They can go to the Inity drop down box when they are signed in and click "View/Change Info".

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2006 6:44:44 PM

One love to all Idren
Yes i Ark I the I showeth wise ways. Let them know what Rastafari IS.
still though, i dont know about others, but I for one, would like to know who is the snake in the grass. Ini have no time to waste on foolishness.
Still not wanting to expose no ones shame to the world, if the I think it well and good to consider this request, let i know and i will forward my email or something.
Humbly
Jah Liveth

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/19/2006 11:20:57 PM

The person has stopped posting on the forum. If they come with deception again, I will say their name. I don't feel like calling the person to come here again, and if I say the name, they might feel the need to defend their lie. And as I said in the first post, this is Revelation time, I don't have time to waste with them.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/21/2006 11:07:06 AM

so wise Ark I

may Jah bring forth milk and honey

RSK

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I