Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1658&start_row=21

a little confused?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/22/2006 3:58:05 PM

Life to the Righteous and DEATH To the wicked at this hour, break the arm of the wicked o Mighty GOD of the Earth, Break the teeth of the ungodly

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/22/2006 10:37:48 PM

Bobby-Lingi_TINGi, you said,

--------------------------
Wat tha fuck are you talking about jack?
--------------------------

Who were you talking about and what was it about what they said that you disagreed with?

If you came here to fuss and fight then the statement of yours I quoted above is the correct way to go about it. Otherwise if you came to reason, it would be more useful if you were more specific about who you disagree with and what your opinion is on the matter.

Every action causes a reaction, so express yourself the way you want others to react to you.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bobby-Lingi_TINGi Sent: 11/30/2006 1:54:39 AM

'Life to the Righteous and DEATH To the wicked at this hour, break the arm of the wicked o Mighty GOD of the Earth, Break the teeth of the ungodly' exactly whos goin 2 break da teeths of da ungoldly?

'This is an outrage and most disrespectful misuse of technology.' really? how bout da gunshot threating brotha eh?

''A soft answer turneth away wrath. Let us Be conscious in this last judgment and not be provoked by Babylon/Pope Paul and all his tricks, for he try to make us speak and act before thinking and filtering Wrong from Right.'' You might wanna seek a job in front of da pawpit jack. tell me bout a word 2da wise is enuff!

'White supremacy can be taught by a person of any color as I have already proven and could continue to prove but ones should see the point that people like Condaleza Rice and Collen Powell who support George Bush are also supporting a white supremacist doctrine, but yet aren't they of African desent?' r u of african decent? n wat is ur view bout this individuals n their govt jobz? is it in their job portfolios or ideological ingrindment?

enuff gunpower mr ark i?

rest coolly.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/30/2006 7:29:31 PM

Righteousness and Love start within the I, InI will not get anywhere by picking out fellow people and trying to criticize, analyize or judge their actions. Jah tell us that Jah ways are many and we shall not pass judgement on the belief of others (or similar to this). So what is the point of arguing about Bush and Rice when InI selfs shall live truth. Truth cannot come from looking upon another but by going within and listening to the truth that is in us and rekindling it. When InI go into Iselfs truth will reveal itself.

Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: Bobby-Lingi_TINGi Sent: 12/4/2006 9:56:06 PM

how on earth can you cast ur pearls onto PIGS?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I