Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1653&start_row=11

food for thought that might be hard to swallow

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/8/2006 7:13:07 PM

What I am saying Bredren is this:

No one being (human or otherwise) can know the Truth. In order to know Truth a being must be outside of physicality. You must have a God's Eye view, you must be able to see the One thing that we all are. That One thing is the Truth. However, each being who has consiousness is equipt with the knowledge neccessary to complete the task that they were created for, it is often called instinct or intuition. Every being (plant, animal, etc) knows everything, for instance a lion does not need to be told how to be a lion. However Humanity has de-evolved in such a way as to deliberatly erase this knowledge, that process is often called religion. It is the concept that some thing outside of Self governs the Universe. It is the concept that we are all seperate. It is the concept that Man has dominion over the Earth and all the beings in it. That is such a blatant falacy that Humanity is going extinct trying to uphold it. How can you have dominion over something you can't even understand, if you can't communicate with a being you certainly can't control it. Just try to go out and get a tree to obey you, and you will see how silly the concept of dominion over land and sea is.

As for belief and truth:
If you believe something to be true then it is your truth. Plain and simple. Go out and try to convince any person that a belief they have that you do not support in not true. It cannot be done because that belief is in fact their reality. They have solid reasons for believing it, they call that reasoning proof, and in some cases even fact.
Furthermore science has discovered that you actually do physicaly manifest your own reality. If, for instance you believe that you are a failure, you will fail in all of your endevors. If you believe that you are wealthy beyond imagination, then wealth will come to you. The things that you repeat over and over again manifest. Thought is the most powerful force in the universe, it penetrates lead, diamond, even planets in space. Nothing can stop a thought wave, nothing. The universe actually rearrages itself so that your words are true. By your word you make law.

God is personal:
Each being has a concept of what God is and what God is not. The truth of the matter is that God is the collective consciousness. In otherwords God is thought. The Universe in the manafestation of that thought. Meaning God is everything that could be, the Universe is everything that is. So when I say My God or your God, I am simply respecting the minute differences in the concept of God that each of us has. I do not seek to interfere with you relationship with your God. If I were to cease to exist right now, my God would also cease to exist, but your God would continue to be.

You cannot believe that you are the best poker player in the world and also lose everytime, it is a Universal impossibility, unless you believe that losing is the object of the game, in which case you are correct.

Your reality does not neccessarily have to include confirmation. Unless part of your belief requires confirmation, in which case you will recieve it. No person can belief something whole heartily without proof. That proof is only proven to you, it is not a world belief, it is your belief. There are millions of cases of people believing "impossible" things and proving to the world that it is in fact "true". Humanity calls those things miracles.

Does that answer your question?

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 11/9/2006 6:21:51 PM

Bless

Yes I, Sistrin, InI overstand the I's sight and give thanks for the considered explanation.

One Love

P.S. "...Every being (plant, animal, etc) knows everything, for instance a lion does not need to be told how to be a lion. However Humanity has de-evolved in such a way as to deliberatly erase this knowledge, that process is often called religion." -- very nice Empress.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I