Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1651&start_row=1

VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL....HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/21/2006 7:22:31 PM

***ETHIOPIA ROYAL NATION WEALTH KINGDOM***
*ETHIOPIA POOR PEOPLE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM LEAGUE GOVERNMENT
*MELCHIZEDEC RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM
*UNITED BLACK WEALTH SOVEREIGN NATION
*5TH KINGDOM OF JES-US STAND FOR EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL PEOPLE

***ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS***
TRUE DIVINE CHURCH OF SALVATION
*KING OF SALEM
*BLACK CONGRESS
*FREEDOM REDEMPTION INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION

THE CONQUERING LION SHALL BREAK EVERY CHAIN

BLACK SUPREMACY IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION

I am the Most Rt Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, The President of the Ethiopia Black Congress who now call upon the Royal guests who are now in this country and the Jamaica government, asking them why they do not want to free the People and send us where we came from?

Did Black People come from Africa, or Jamaica? We the Black Nation were birth in Ethiopia/Africa and Born Back in Jamaica through slavery and the slave trade; I now call upon and these Royal Power, Our Refuge, to set the captive free and return us to our own nationality.

The God of Daniel is now speaking, I King Emmanuel is now speaking. I demand 7, 9 or 13 miles of High Water Ships to return all Black people home. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II must also fulfill this freedom and Repatriation. Hon PJ Patterson, Prime Minister said tat the Constitution is for the Right of the People, therefore we now deman Our Consitutional Right of Repatriation under our Royal Emblems of the Red Gold and Green and the Red Black and Green flags containing the Black Five Point Star and the "R" Sympbols respectively.

Concerning the budget that is now in progress, I have not heard anything been mentioned about Repatriation. The Budget cannot support the People, it has only put them in more distress, poverty and slavery.
Set the People free through Article 1-15 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights so that we could get a better living.
Every one has a Right to their own vine and fig tree. The rich have, therefore why the pooor cannot have, seeing that the world was created free and equal for everyone to live and enjoy the fat of the land?

I Jacob Abraham, the Worldwide Freedom Fighter, call upon the United Nations, all world head of government to release the Black World of People and send them home, for in 1948-49 I visited the Brigadier's office at Up Park Camp defending the Rights of I and My People, the Brigadier ran from his office leaving I there, Britain crownhead did fall and at that moment we should have been set free and send home.
I now call upon the Ethiopia Crownhead, Ghana, Nigeria, all African states to receive us. Our King of Kings Emperor Haile Selassie I, along with Hon. Marcus Garvey and I King Emmanuel the Black Christ are now awaiting the voice of Queen Elizabeth to send home all His (Emperor Haile Selassie I) People out of the Diaspora to their Birthland. The Black World of People must be set free now. All prison doors to fly open and all captive to be set free by the Authority of I King Abraham, the Royalty of the World. I want full freedom for the Black World of People.

The Black Nation of People to come together to stand for the King and stregthen the Black Christ to bring forward our world wide King interaction.

It has now reach the point that money could not do it therefore find back the R Kingdom, find back love. The R Government stand to take over from the X Government, the Budget must turn over to the R Government, all things must come over to the R Government now, this need no war, no gun, no blood shed, only the love of Christ and Moses stand. One Love carry. God bless you all to fulfil this work and set the people free.

I AM
Most Rt Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards
Brother Moses, the Lord's Servant
Black Christ in Flesh
Ethiopian Ambassador of the Mission of the King
Crowned Champion of Human Rights and Justice
President General of the E.A.B.I.C. Church of Salvation
I Negus Rule Israelite /I.N.R.I.
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/21/2006 10:18:42 PM

The tails of government can never say they weren't told. Emmanuel told them many times.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/21/2006 11:31:20 PM

Blessed My Lord

Give thanks for the response. Yea, Father say these big heads of government have nothing to say and wail when judgment reach them for Jah warn them many times.

Jah is merciful and graceful and He even offer them a chance to repent of their iniquities and the wickedness laid upon them by their forefathers. For Jah say that He never create no human to kill them, for he taketh no pleasure in destroying what He created with HIM hands. It is better they turn from their wrong and come to right and there may be a chance. Yet they never hearken unto His word.

Rt Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards is the only Black Leader to stand up for the Rights of His people four wings of the Earth, He plead with many heads of states, the UN, the OAU, the Queen Harlot, President Reagan, Clinton and Bush of the USA, ALL Heads of Jamica Government from Govenor Foot days. He go through all necessary channels and the USA who rule the majority of the UN and the UN both have documents that His Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie did give them concerning His Ambassador in Jamaica, the E.A.B.I.C. have copies of such documents and replies to the Father's letters.
Still, the Man come to fulfill Prophecy Joel 3.

Man say that Pharaoh's heart will be hardened and they will set themselves to battle against God and His Sons and Dawtas, and it is the same God who harden their heart so that all may see the power of the Almighty God and they may know that He is the Lord, who judgeth the earth King Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/11/2014 7:37:25 AM

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI ALMIGHTY AMLAK

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/11/2014 12:52:29 PM

Misgana for the Word and Sound.

Messenger: auraaiden Sent: 10/25/2019 12:11:19 PM

The victory is over for all issues and matters for the region. The struggle of the option and au.edubirdie is charged with the support of all factors. The manipulation is held for the pertinent usages of the citizens. Victorian man is here for the ascertainment and dissolution of the previous look for the phase and all looks for the current times.

Messenger: Wava Wagar Sent: 7/13/2020 5:04:57 AM

I am glad to read this article.

Messenger: Wava Wagar Sent: 1/7/2021 6:35:40 AM

I am glad to read this article.https://www.google.com

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I