Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1647&start_row=1

Re: Ashkenazi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sahle Maryam II Sent: 10/17/2006 10:29:05 PM

Holy I Selassie I

What is an Ashkenazi? What is their or its devil philosophy?

How does this devil philosophy affect the Black god and goddess of the earth, sky, & sea?

Ethiopia Royal Nation Wealth Kingdom

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 2:59:37 AM

The Ashkanzai's make up about 80% of all the white "jews". They are the ones who went into Kemet and stole the stories from the reliefs and twisted them around to make the Old Testament. Moses, Abraham, Adam and Eve.... none of these things have anything to do with Black peoples story, other than that the concepts orginated from kemet. They try to tell us about Moses takeing "gods children" from the "wicked Pharoh of Egypt." FYAH! NO WICKED PHAROHS IN EGYPT. THERE WAS NEVER NO EXODUS, NO HEBREW SLAVES IN EGYPT BUILDING TEMPLES AND RELIEFS. HOW LONG DO WE ACCEPT THIS? EVEN THE BIBLE CAN'T GIVE YOU A CLEAR ANSWER.

How long were the Israelites in egypt?

Exodus 12:40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.

Acts 12:6 And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land; and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreat them evil four hundred years.

So which is it? The bible is Gods word right? Is it 400 or 430?

Lets say God made a typo. But, when Jacob and his sons went into Kemet, 215 years before the "call of abraham by ywh" exactly 112 years after Abrahams death, which would mean that the desendents of Jacob and his sons could not have slaved in Egypt for more than 216 years MAX!

This is one small example.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 10/18/2006 4:09:08 AM

No Exodus?

What is the true story?

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/18/2006 1:57:30 PM

Ises

Whooh, what are you getting in there, man?

King Selassie I teachings are straight.

Even if you trod EABIC now, Immanuel never said anything like that. He compared Egypt to Jamaica, and that was not in favour.
And if ya still trod I n I Incient Nyahbinghi Order I don't get what you saying even more!

I don't really get were ya heading at.

ONE BLACK HEBREW ISRAEL NATION OF RASTAFARI.
(We don't need no african paganism (egypt) when I n I can have African ISTORY (Israel Ethiopia). Egypt in all honor, give thanks for it Itinually.)

About the Ashkenazi, contrary to what Dreadnut said (or I understood of it), they do not have anything to do with ancient biblical Black African hebrew Israel. Ashkenazi means them offspring from the Kazars in east europe/asia. Love them as people, but their historical claims can be easily proven to be wrong. Ashkenazi Jewdaism was born somtime in the middle ages when they came to midle europe.... they have nothing to do with historic Israel.

Check for more information the site of I n I Hebrew Israelite Brethren.
Or one of the sources, Köstler's Thirteenth Tribe, being himself an Askenazi talking straight.

So that no-one calls me anti-semit(which is historically spoken incorrect anyway), I am NOT. I love jews as I love all people. Just today... as coincidence wants it.... I was blessed to hear a speech of, and talk with a jewish survivor of Marienstadt Concentrationcamp. Where I live it is so much important to deal with that.... but that just by the way....

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 2:18:54 PM

Prove my post wrong. How many years was it?

If its not enough, how bout this?

"Joseph (OT), was the greatest dreamer ever known in Egyptian history" even in kemets thousands of years of existence before the brith of any israelite, the first being Abraham. Joseph supposedly is the man who caused the entire lifestyle of the entire empire to change because of the revelation of one of his dreams to Pharoh Seti I, who is THE FATHER OF RAMSES THE 2ND. Ramses according to the bible knew nothing of Joseph, even after moving around with his father growing in the castle, learning all that he should know as the heir apparent to the throne. It is impossible the Ramses never met Joseph, or never heard of Joseph, who supposedly delivered Egypts greatest revelation ever recorded to Ramses father who I guess just forgot.

Egypt is pagan? Wow dude? Egypt isn't pagan. Who the hell are you to say this crap. This is the same shit, and yes I use the word shit, that the white supremacist said. They went down into africa and saw africans speaking to trees and said they were pagan, yet these same missionaries will contend that moses spoke to god in a burning bush. FYAH!

LETS MAKE SOMETHING PERFECTLY CLEAR, THE WORST THING EVER COLONIZED WAS THE IMAGE OF GOD! LETS STAY FREE FROM THAT!

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 10/18/2006 3:32:29 PM

Bredren Dreadnut, you ink irrefutable truths.

KMT was never "pagan"! This terminology is yet another jedi mind trick to remove KMT from Alkebulan and deny KMT it's African origins.

How could KMT be "pagan" when all of its spiritual concepts are principally fundamental components of all world religions?

Indeed those accusing KMT of its "paganism", were the very ones converting KMT's holy of holy sanctuaries into places of worship. Hypocrites, they never could fully grasp our spiritual concepts and consequently tried to marginalize & discredit it.

Sufficient facts illustrate no association between the Askenazis and historical Israel. In fact, there is absolutely no record of an "Israel" until the late dynastic periods; the houses of fire are made from stone quarries, not mud and straw. Therefore, claims of an actual bondage in KMT is fantastical imagination, conjecture & grave distortion of historical facts.

Moses? How about Thothmosis? It was this mighty southerner who expelled the hyksos. Until more ancient texts are revealed, it's the only documented evidence of foreigners departing KMT. They arrived not seeking food and shelter as the basic instructions before leaving earth claims, but as a marauding band of barbarians.

Now could these foreigners have been the progenitors of those dwellers in the caves and along the mountain slopes of the Caucus? perhaps, someone can fill the gap?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 4:14:09 PM

Thank you!

People think that its abosolutly absurd to suggest that the Bible wasn't influenced or derived from Egypt. But wait a minute! Where was over 80% of the Bible written? Oh yeah, Egypt. Moses, Abraham, Issac, Joseph, Jacob, Jesus and even Islams Mohamet all go into Kemet and according to the holy books have no prior conviction or any faith or religion of any kind, and yet when they all come out of Egypt they have, magically I suppose, all formed the worlds biggest religions. They go in empty handed and come out with these faiths and ideals.

DON'T YOU EVER ASK YOURSELF WHAT IT WAS THAT THEY LEARNED IN EGYPT? EVERYBODY IN THE BIBLE IS GOING TO EGYPT.

WHERE DOES JESUS GIVE MOST OF HIS SERMONS? ALEXANDRIA. OH GEE, WHERES THAT? OH YEAH, EGYPT.

PLAIN TRUTH MY BROTHERS, IF YOU THINK THAT EGYPT IS PAGAN AND PAGAN IS EVIL, THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN ANY JUDEO -CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 4:42:42 PM

"People think that its abosolutly absurd to suggest that the Bible wasn't influenced or derived from Egypt."

I MADE A TYPO, IT SHOULD READ,

"People think that its abosolutly absurd to suggest that the Bible was influenced or derived from Egypt."

WAS INSTEAD OF WASN'T

Messenger: Sahle Maryam II Sent: 10/18/2006 5:01:30 PM

Hail I Selassie I

thanks for your contribution, notwithstanding the typo. Does history (not the bible) demonstrate the presence of Israel in Egypt / Kmt at any time?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 6:33:58 PM

Well the question is, what is Israel? In the bible, Amos 9:7

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt?

The Bible states that the 'Israelites' moved out of Egypt and God was taking them to the promisedland, which happened to be a land of the Sons of Kwish, or Kwam, or if your racist Ham (Pig-men-tation).

In the OT, Noah is completly drunk before God to the point where he is exposing his genatils organs and other anatomy before God. Noahs son Kwam (ham) sees this disgracful seen and laughs at noah for such foolishness. Then GOD CURSES CANAAN(KWAM,HAM) FOR NOAH'S DRUNKENESS, EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE SAME YWH THAT CONDEMS DRUNKENESS.

Gen 9

20] And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
[21] And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
[22] And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
[23] And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
[24] And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
[25] And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
[26] And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
[27] God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Shem is supposedly the Semites of whom Kwam is now the 'servent'.

This is racist bullshit.

So now YWH is going to give the Israelites the cursed land of Canaan as their Holy Land. What? If the Israelites were not a race of Egyptians and were of another origin, from what land other than Egypt or Ethiopia do they originate? And instead of being lost in a desert for fourty years, why not go back to the indiginous land? Because they are OF EGYPTIAN ORIGIN. If you take notice the Falasha's, whose practices of "judaism" goes back further than anyone else, they didn't wander the desert for fourty years then go stay in Ethiopia, they started there and are still there today!

Then later on in the writings of the collection of the Talmuds, Rabbonical literature, The Babylonian Talmud written by Euro johnny come lately jews around 6th century BC it says this about the story of Ham in relation to being Shems servent:

"Now I cannot beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers! Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me... doing things in blackness of night, Canaan's children shall be born UGLY AND BLACK! MOREOVER, BECAUSE YOU TWISTED YOUR HEAD AROUND TO SEE MY NAKEDNESS, YOUR GRANDCHILDREN'S HAIR SHALL BE TWISTED INTO KINKS; AND THEIR EYES RED; AGAIN BECAUSE YOUR LIPS JESTED AT MY MISFORTUNE, THEIRS SHALL SWELL; AND BECAUSE YOU NEGELCTED MY NAKEDNESS, THEY SHALL GO NAKED, AND THEIR MALE MEMBERS SHALL BE SHAMEFULLY ELONGATED. MEN OF THIS RACE ARE CALLED NEGROS, THEIR FORFATHER CANAAN COMANDED THEM TO LOVE THEFT AND FORNICATION, TO BE BANDED TOGETHER IN HATRED OF THEIR MASTERS AND NEVER TO TELL THE TRUTH."

If Canaan becomes the promised land then present day israel is the land that was formerly cursed.

Simple Noahs ass needs to be cursed not Kwam. This is the land that right now the worlds three major religions are all fighting for Israel/Palestine.

Think about how they physically described the sons of Ham. Black, kinky hair, red eyes, full lips....

Sounds like someone from revelations right, the one with "hair like wool, eyes red like the fire, and skin of burnt broonze."

Contradictions anyone? Please

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I