Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1625&start_row=1

THE STRUGLE MUST GO ON!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/26/2006 9:25:27 AM

Raise your fists if you know

FRED HAMPTON

LITTLE BOBBY HUTTON

Both were about my age. The struggle must go on!

CONSCIOUS HIPHOP

You are tuned in BLACK HISTORY LESSON. lean back, learn, and raise your fists.

Get the U.S educated!

ONE BLACK LOVE! ONE BLACK SUPREMACY!

SELAH

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/26/2006 2:08:11 PM

I agree completely with you that except when you talk about black supremacy. I mean come on it's not black nor white nor chinese supremacy. It's the supremacy of God, Love, Truth and Justice. I have this vision that one day in the near future the children of Africa will come to know Jah light and, like muslims in Mecca, Africans and people throughout the world will go, in great numbers, to pilgrimage in Ethiopia. Love will rule the world.

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/26/2006 2:27:59 PM

God IS Black. Black is Roots. Black is First.

This is NOT about skincolour. seen

But this thread was for a different purpose. This is to honor, respect and tribute for the fallen Heroes.
PLEASE ADD FURTHER NAMES.
add further information material, or just lean back and watch.

Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/26/2006 2:30:19 PM

Black Panthers and Fred Hampten's murder

Selah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 9/26/2006 3:53:15 PM

I have this vision that one day in the near future the children of Africa will come to know Jah light and, like muslims in Mecca, Africans and people throughout the world will go, in great numbers, to pilgrimage in Ethiopia. Love will rule the world.

What's is your opinion about white people going to africa?

I love to reason about this. maybe in an other topic cuz this is off topic seen

One love

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/26/2006 5:59:57 PM

Jah Bless the Freedom Fighters, Jah bless all his Children, may peace love and inity rule the world forIver.

Ethiopia is an important place my bredren, but JAH surrounds us all, Jah is in every breath we take, Jah is not about colors, we must see beyond that. Jah came out of blackness, I believe that very well, but then Jah has always been everywhere. colors are just names that humans have given everything.

Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/27/2006 4:05:35 AM

"The color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes". Why would His Majesty Haile Selassie I go to such great length to attack discrimination " in whatever guise" that it appears? I'm agree completely that the struggle of my Black brothers has to be won. " No more first class and second class citizens of any nation". But to say that one is better than the other, no matter which, is utter nonsense. Unity is strength. Africa MUST unite. That is the truth.

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: White dread Sent: 9/27/2006 6:46:47 AM

True Africa must unite.

I strongly believe that Ithiopia is meant for the black people.
The fullfillment of the prophecy. Godīs chosen people.
White man never get ripped from their houses, trade or sold, spit on because they are white. The white man has no true purpose in africa.
Black people will repatriate
White people can only relocate

One Love

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/27/2006 9:30:33 AM

Ises

As I said, I am speaking about BLACKNESS, not about Skincolor. Did you now get it?

Nontheless: AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS THOSE AT HOME AND THOSE ABROAD. REPATRIATION FOR BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WEST IS A MUST!
Whiteman has NO RIGHT to claim Repatriation, and if he does, he is only ridiculing the Just cause of it.

Afrika for the Afrikans!
Europe for Europeans.
Asia for Aisans.
Ethiopia Israel for InI Israelites (who come in this time and age from all colors and tongues, as it is written.)

JUSTICE MUST REIGN!

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/27/2006 11:06:44 AM

I know that we are all one, HE is in all of us, we are all the same, we started at one point one origin, to me it is not important where i am as long as HE is with me, if it is africa europe americas asia or wherever, and I accept everyone's decision with regard to where they choose to live, believe they belong, know they belong etc. I do not feel that I must live in a certain area of the world but in a certain way. I fully support the wish and call for africans to repatriate back to africa.

Anbesa maybe you could explain this blackness word you are using in a different way so some of the others understand you better? Just to be curious Anbesa, I could be wrong, please no offense, are you black? Did I not see a picture post of you somewhere before and you looked either white to me or at least had some white ancestors in you? I do not like to talk skin color, just curious my friend.

Peace and love to all

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I