Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1603&start_row=1

Be still PRIESTS and know that I am He!

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/30/2006 8:59:33 AM

Blessed Love Royal

My just posted link to the Devil's Advocate TV show shows, that Rasta has certain problems when facing EOC with HIM divinity.
Further, this one shall be a reasoning on EOC and Rasta.

In my personal view, EOC developed a certain arrogance against Rasta AFTER HIM disappearance. Iman have no personal knowledge about EOC and Rasta in Jamaica and Carribean. But as London was also a crucial point for Rasta meeting EOC, here this could be seen too.

During HIMs times, it was no big deal that strict Dreadlock Rasta was member, or even deacon, in the EOC in the west. In London one of the first big accomplishments of the EOC was even, the succesful fight for Rastafarians richts in Prison.
So why then, just a few years later, AFTER HIM dissapearance, they got so hostile against I n I Livity? Those Dreadlock Rasta allready members were forced to trim and shave, and those close to EOC started turning their backs on it.

Although I was already heavily critizised for stating this, I feel that, when history repeated itself, the EOC played the Role of the Jewish Clergy, while Mengistu(foreign Communists) played that of Rome.

Anually it was custom that the Abuna blessed the Imperial Government over radio broadcast at New Year 11. Sept. But on New Year 1974, one day before the DERG taking over, the Abuna blessed the DERG and wished it all the best. An open step into HIM back!

I do not say that EOC was wrong and false from ever since. As Israel had its up and downs, also Ethiopia-Israel and the Church had its. But keeping those events in mind, and then hearing the EOC NOW speaking against HIMs Divinity, I cannot but feel a devilish thing in it. Thinking about '61, when the then Abuna respected I n I Faith at the Africa Mission of Iyah Planno, Mack and Alveranga.
Where has the respekt gone, I ask.

To come back to the beginning of the topic, I feel that Rasses feel it difficult to stand for HIM Divinity against EOC. Now an eye-witness of the coronation showed me an argument that should silence all those lies once and for all. Also the Ethiopians which were deceived by the Imperial Exiles through that faked funeral and their efforts in claiming HIM IS DEATH to make him forgotten once and for all, should listen to those words of the Abuna in 1930!

‘... And when this Crown is laid aside may you gain instead a Crown of Life Eternal.’
-The Abuna on placing the crown upon HIM.
(“Haile Selassie – Emperor of Ethiopia”; by Princess Asfa Yilma, p.228)

The Abuna HIMSELF, represendant of Ethiopian Faith, Culture and History, proclaimed that HIM will one day lay aside the physical crown to take up a crown of Life Eternal. How can his relatives and EOC therefore claim NOW he is dead?
This is the Words of the Abuna, listen to this and Be Still all ye PRIESTS and stop your deceits. Truth shall come to light. RASTAFARI LIVETH! Oh rejoice children.

Selah

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 9/2/2006 8:03:42 PM

Blessed My Lord and Empress Universally Internationally

Give thanks for life and our mighty King Head Creator Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Give thanks for th 7th day rest joy and gladness, for it is a sign between us and HIM Jahova Jah Rastafari
Lord Of the Sabbath King Emmanuel 7th Adoni I God Jah Rastafari
Give thanks for the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, I and I people above all kingdoms, we stand statical, parliamental, governmantal, churchical also sabbathical, with our Worthy Founder Leader President God and King the R Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, Black Moses, the Comforter, First Culturer of Black Philosophy, the ONLY Authorised Ambassador of Our Divine Majesty R Emperor Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

I and I give thanks for the bredren who post such video and reasoning.
One must know that there are 2 forces running this earth, right and wrong.

From the time that His Majesty is born , the Priests quake and tremble. Note the prophecy of the Dragon who stood before the woman who was ready to deliver for to devour her child as she was born.
Lij Tafari was a mystical child, many people in Ethiopia have told about the wonders and powers he manifest. Many priests know that, they feared HIM and gasped at the secular and spiritual knowledge Jah had that surpassed their knowledge.They spread rumours about Jah and try to frame HIM and kill him also. Many struggle the Man did face even before He became regent, from palace people to church people.
The Church had always had a monopoly on the authority of the State, they even insisted heavy material demands from the poor which His majesty remove when he became Head.

Many more of these to talk about and even to show ones that History and Prophecy is One.
Woe be unto the pastors that scatter and destroy the sheep of my pasture saith the Lord Jahova Jah Rastafari
For both the prophets and the priest and profane, yea in my house have i found their wickedness saith the Lord Selassie I Jah Rastafari

It is just natural truth to say that EOC have an arrogance against Rasta, for I and I stand with our God and King from that time to this time, and them is the same ones who confederate with federation, commonwealth, the derg and other evil men and conspire against the King.

Its interesting the i show of the Abuna defending the derg. That just show us, that they are one.
"They have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast They shall war against the Lamb and He shall overcome them for He is the King of Kings the Lord of Lords KingSelassie I Jah Rastafari"
Since Jah was Head of the Church in them time, it was throu JAH command that they had to help Rasta in prison, but they hated Rasta still, even when the Mission in 61 come to them, the Abuna say that the King give them Robe and Turban for dem dreads to wear for that is the Right Order of Ethiopia Spiritual Tradition. Anyway, The Abuna had no other choice but to recieve them for the King is the Head

I dont know where the Brother Japhet stand, but me dont bother iself with no criticism and weak justification I and I BURN them Pharisees and Saducees, the same WICKED PRIESTS IN THE EOC.Many Bobo were even Priests in the EOC in Jamaica, but the Abuna fight with them over years for them to trim and shave and denounce the King, thats why many of them leave that false church and come to the Right for we could never denounce our God and King Selassie i Jah Rastafari

When i sight the video, I see how the priest stammer and vex and say "HE is NOT GOD!!!". The King sitteth in the Hevens and laugh!!!
They will never give up, for they are like their father lucifer who fight gainst Jah from that time to this time. I and I burn them, for they spread more propaganda and rumour and say Jah is dead, but they never could bring up a shred of evidence except for the bones of a dead cow.They lie to the people every day, and deceive them from their God. They have all gone astray, they falter and fall short of the glory.Judgment. Earthquake fi dem.

I na fraid to tell these federation rasta also who fear the EOC and cannot confess of I Father to them. Even them false family members, i BURN THEM, they are just family because Jah is the Father of all, but I and I Rastafari is the Royal DIRECT Sons and Daughters of His Majesty.
I Burn them also, in the face, a pure fire, for they are ashamed to confess Jah thus Jah will not know them when them reach zion.Even that rasa who say King Selassie set up the EWF inc, lie them a tell.Even Shango dont say the fullness and want act friend with the EOC n ting, the Emperor said HOLY Priests and Warriors and TRAITORS of the Dreadlocked Rastafari Be Still and Know that I am He SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

His Majesty is the Ruler of the Univese, the Father of Creation, i dont care what them fighter EOC with them fake church and fake government wan say, them fight HIM for hundreds of years. They dont want HIM to bring back His monarchy in the country because them bellyfull and riches plenty while the people a starve and them want come blame it on Jah, them and the parliament ministers, and the student uprising and the WHOLE A DEM a fight gainst I and I King because them steal from Ehtiopia and frame Jah. They will just all go down in flames and fire, Jah no partial man.

Howver the Negus Negusti is the Mighty Ruler, the Mighty God, no men can stop Him for He ruleth over all Jah Rastafari
they tried to kill him many time but death have no power on God, they try to stop him from being Regent, to Negus, to Emperor and hinder many of his plans for development and progres. Many priests side with Mussolini also in 1941, and bring graven images of jeezus in church and idols and ting.
Check uo LUKE 12 and Jeremiah 23
When all people can seek the Truth, and the Almgihty Face only then will they know the True and Pure Love, for Jah is Love Let us All Love.
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Long Live the King, Negus the Mighty Redeemer King Creator Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Be wise now therefore ye kings, be instructed ye men of the earth, Serrve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling, for God is the King that reigneth in Majesty Ruler of the Earth sky and Sea, Blessed Trinity and ALL Powers
Jahovia Jah Rastafari

Any man who worhty to reply to this Field Marshall General, Emperor Haile I Selassie I Ambassador,you are welcome. Even if their are any EOC in the audience feel free to put forth your grievances. What shango could not say the RMan will say it WITHOUT ANY APOLOGY. Jah is my portion i have no inheritance with me bredren.

Iam Iam, the Right Honourable Prophet Pascal, the Lord Humble Servant,Official Royal Ambassador of the King,The Field Marshall General
E.A.B.I.C

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 9/2/2006 8:21:35 PM

I and I situp in the heavens and laugh even when i hear dem talk about repatriation. NONE of them is WORTHY to declare Roots and Culture in the FULLNESS. Repatriation is NOT Migration, and it is for all people, but Firstly Ethiopia for the Ethiopians those at home and I and I abroad, Father Moses saith, we call upon all heads of governments, the UN, the OAU, the Queen Harlot, Bush, G8, the White House, to rectify this Human Rights issue of Paramount importance, Man seh 7 9 0r 13 miles of Black Starline ships to deliver His people out of the Western World and into their Heavenly Golden Shore of Ehtiopia Africa, we were not brought to the West with passport and visa, neither on plane nor by our free will, but BRUTALLY AND INHUMANELY ripped from our Home. All is to address this issue that has been delayed for centuries. Until Everyman and Woman is landed under His or Her own vine and fig tree there will be no world peace. Africa yes, the Western World NO
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: JahWoek Sent: 9/3/2006 7:42:13 PM

Blessed Love.

I had a chance to watch dis video show and it was plane to see the effort that babywrong put into the trickery and effort in leading people astray. they have "house negro" fighting and arguein' to denounce the Divinity of H.I.M. with propoganda when its plane to see that the man only deal wit negativity and death...he argue that the Rastaman is losin his job..Selassie I had swiss bank accounts.. he blame this so called famine on H.I.M...negativity and dirty rumors he spread..then he bring on Selassie's so called cousin...who looked colonialized himself..sayin that Selassie I is not god....when InI know of the jealousy and treachery that H.I.M. dealt with amongst his so called family...they bring a pharisees type indidvidual that had jealousy pourin out his eyes to talk ish..another man with his princess diana lookin wife...funny cuz they brought on the white brother and he actually corrected the mans rumors about Selassie, sayin the H.I.M. was frugal..the man was rude to the Rastafari Idren...cuttin InI off...speakin disrespectfully...and ignorantly..and really not sayin much to prove his point...it bothers I when InI see this type of effort that is put into media(babylon) to foil the times of changes..and revelation time and they look to anyway to see what is right in front of dem faces..InI dont have argue about what InI know...they try to trick InI cause they cant put into human comprehession what is godly...natural....no expalnations...just natural..the shows called devil advocate for crying out loud...RASTAFARI LIVE FOREVER..InI dont deal with death...
Blessed Love and Raspect.
~Jah Woek I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/6/2006 8:46:41 AM

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/6/2006 8:46:47 AM

Blessed Love I

Yes Iyah, I also feel that in a way the TV broadcast was a defeat. The Idren were not well prepared. Only Ullendorf was able to bring correct information and knowledge.

I have already said what I think about EOC. Maybe more Is will bring their feelings. But it is not necessary, maybe it better to keep them in. Maybe JAH ways are just too mysterious... but I n I shall always stand for HIM!

Selah

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 9/7/2006 8:22:01 AM

I an I is a Blood and Fire Salvation Warrior in this Last Jugdmant.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/9/2006 7:35:35 PM

Blessed Love,

There was a story passed around back in the day that His Majesty hired a french piolet to fly bricks of gold to a hotel manager in Switzerland for whatever reason. And the people were trying to prove that He was swindling money, but when the situation was further investigated, the manager loved His Majesty and so HIM sent the finest Ethiopian Coffee to him in honor of him, not gold bricks.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/10/2006 4:59:14 AM

Hahaha, yes truth shall always come to light, sooner or later.
Most of this foolish propaganda about stealing money, swiss bank accounts etc goes back to Mengistu. The man was a nutorious liar... ridiculous the stories he told.... but unfortunately the Ethiopians hadn't enuff iformation to get it straight.

On one occasion Mengisto told the press about a certain amount of money that him snatched away. All HIM replied was, that his only fault was in not educating that fool Mengistu in maths. Because that sum was truly ridicolous for all who knew about Ethiopian economy.

But the topic was intended to reason bout EOC.

SELAH

Messenger: gideon Sent: 9/22/2006 10:34:09 PM

Rasta don't ever lose. It just seem like I lose because one is looking at the wrong signs and not seeing the true I in that situation. Rasta don't lose, only win. It is a must.
The true warrior don't fight for flesh and blood and earthly commendations like the approving words of men. You cannot measure truth in those terms. Ras is measured only in his own terms,and not in terms of any material process or event. Ras is the the Irator of everything. So all that other reasoning is just bogus.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I