Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=157&start_row=11

Wisdom Weed vs Babylon

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/16/2004 1:43:17 PM

Blessed Love JAH RASTA FAR I

May the words of I mouth and the meditation of I heart be pleasing to INI....JAH RASTA FAR I

Thanks and priases for truth about the herb...It is a I-ration of Jah and like any other I-ration can be misused when put with something that it does not go with. Ganja (Healer) for Jah purpose is never wrong......INI don't mix the laws of man on this.

Ganja is not "necessary" for Rasta...Just because some dreadlocks hailing up rasta and breaking laws of man does not make I higher or the I lower. Ganja is a healer of the body. the mind is of the body. Consciousness get all blocked up from the day I born.....site

-Mother taking synthetic vitamins and drugs for "easier" pregnancy
-Childbirth with drugs to mke it less painless
-Formula to be convenient
-Gerber baby food to make life convenient
-Dr. Spock ad how to raise kids to suit parent, "society" in babylon mold
-School education to make I "well behaved' to make I a good worker for $hti$tem
-A Corporate administration that sells food proceseed, striped of nutrients, to buy them elsewhere, synthticaly harvested, heavily salted to cover the real taste. and the healing of food is wasted
-Laws to direct I in ways that make I and the masses more manageable to the few leaders for the leaders benefit

Site all these blockages that be put in I from the time that I concieved. Babylon calls that progress, you know why ? THier progrress is the I-dren's mental illness. you site?

Work in the vaults of Babylon. TO make what they love and dominate is money and they site this as power. prepetually increasingly. To do that constantly is to keep people enslaved into buying something from them, perpetually. To keep them in power over you, he me, she. BUMBA KLATT. Babylon calls Rasta circular reasoning ???hahaha Babylon makde up circular reasoning....circular marketing....circualr taxation...cirucular manufacture of build-destroy-build-destroy-build-destroy......

Ras Ark I the I is so on in the The Babylon series the I wrote. JAH RASATA FAR I. THe days of Babylon are coming to end in the fiyah of tribulation and dread and awlful things for those who cling to thier flesh. While I personal comfort is struggle,,,,INI spirt is free....

HIMSIte "i am more concerned with the condition of my soul that the misery of my body" JAH RASTA FAR I

Ganja is a healer....Not a drug to treat symptoms.

So those Rastas who u,he,she, me "misuse" it may be sicker than u or i realize. They judge themselves accordlingly to their own convictions and accusations - not INI. Ganja not magic, it is mystic. Healing is about WHOLENESS...WHOLY..mind body and soul

I site an x-perience...
I had pnemounia and eczema last month. Down in bed for 3 weeks. baldhead family threatens to take I to emergency.. NEVAH...I sent them to get I harvested herbs and got I hands on some ganja. Did what INI vibes told I.....During the time I sited many other illness in i body and sited the sources of each in I heart and mind. Time to do that ,yes si... but each day I know INI canl be whole cause I know why I am sick. I deal with one thing at a time because INI know they all realated. site. JAH provides healing not those sythetic poisons oF BABYLON to hide waht the light sees.

to go to babylon hospital those anti-botics would care for
symptoms, but would still be sick and those synthetic things are enabling blockages to keep i in chronic illness. Sort of like making expressways in the body where there are essential foot paths to follow. INI site that disease because the way ones live with all the synthetics creating symptoms that are unneseccary. If I-dren would read up on disease they all have an organic root yet the Babylon treats with weed killer.......cause it easier to kill every living thing that to pull up the bad weeds. Put that in your pipe and smoke that>>>

INI site the mental illness struggle. Many of these are not biological or physiological in thier roots...organic in that they have been biological by the UNNATURAL things of BABYLON. Diseases are INherited behaviors that the body starts to acclamate to and it is not until they have rewired the body and some thing in the body finally site that this is not consicously spiritually acceptable.

Rasta INI free from illness, mental and physical. It take a determination of a ever present spirit that is ruler of the body and the mind.

INI know that from I struggle in so many levels and ways. What is a struggle for i may be nothign to u and vice versa that is why oneness does not dilute perfection it creates perfection. PERFECTION can only created perfection.......

That is why Ital is so ESSENTIAL. Beloved it is not some law to restrict anyone. Ital is a natural proper way to FREEDOM. It is a sad reflection on livity that it is more difficult to be free....

Ganja is healing truth beyond all the fears that BABYLON propoganda.

No you don't need ganja to conciousness, but few have that purity in thier bodies of flesh to live in the heights of spirit. If all i-dren did, there would not be a this forum because onesss would be perpetual. There would be no organizations of any kind cause I would be living under INI own fig tree.......

SIte nature that JAH blessed InI to site solutions and healing in EVERYTHING every struggle in livity....

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2004 2:23:32 PM

Greetings,

Nefertiti, I was going to include this reasoning that I am about to make in I first post explaining the uses of Ganja, but I decided to wait. Then I read your words "Ganja is healing truth beyond all the fears that BABYLON propoganda."

So I took that as the spark to reason about it now.

I call Ganja the anti-propaganda herb. And I think that is why Babylon is fighting it so much. If they were truly worried about our health, then they should legalize it so that it is cheap enough for I to eat instead of smoke. But they have never been concerned about I health, if they were they wouldn't be continually poisoning us with their chemicals.

Babylon doesn't like the herb because as I said in I post earlier. When you smoke Ganja, you notice little details about your surroundings and in what people say. So when Babylon try to use their propaganda, it is too easily for those that Use Ganja to see right through their lies. And when I say Use Ganja, I mean to use it properly, and make use of the energy it provides, not just to smoke it and vegitate, but to smoke it and levitate your mind.

Little things the Babylonians say in their half-truth, lies and illusion reveals their true intent. And Ganja can help I and I pay more attention to detail so that these things don't pass us by unnoticed. I and I can see these things without Ganja, but Ganja can make it easier to see.

Jah Live,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/16/2004 2:39:11 PM

JAH RASTA FAR I

Ark I, blessed love for the truth to the point!! The I reasoning is the roots of the herb....siting the organic of what is.

DETAILS...that are livity....

LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/16/2004 2:40:01 PM

I agree that Ganja is healing. Healing most importantly in the mind, because it help us to find the truth about our natural identity, so that babylon misguidance fade away.
This reasoning imply that changing the status of ganja in society is very important for the liberation of the people.
There are some problems when it comes to educating the people about herb, because of propaganda.
People who have wrong vibes when they use the herb might get feelings of paranoia, and they blame the herb for that. Others fight themselves when they burn and so they get sleepy, so they say that the herb makes them sleep. Another thing is that some unscrupulous people use the herb and then go on to use harmful substances like cocaine. This makes some people say that the herb encourage them to use the cocaine.
So it is that due to faulty logics people would associate the herb with negative effects. For this reason it is hard to convince the masses that herb is good. They see "evidence" that it is harmful.
I think that the best way to make herb more accessible is to focus on the fact that people should have the right to do what they want so long as it doesn't interfere with others in the society. People will accept this because they don't want the govt. to put bans on their activities that are not so popular, like drinking and gambling.
We should show the world that me using herb don't harm nobody, so they will make it legal to use the herb when they see that. They would look at it just like cigarettes and alcohol, as something they don't think is good, but still others have the right to use it among themselves.
Let them continue spreading false teachings about the herb, that it is harmful. But those who Jah ordain to use it and love it will have the choice to do so without having to consider bad reactions from cops and other people.
One possible route to convince the authorities is through focusing on religious freedom. For example the Native Indians in America have a special exemption from the federal law to use a plant called "peyote". It is illegal and considered a drug by the govt. but the Indians use it for their religious ceremonies, so the govt. end up allowing them to use it.
Rastafarians have a similar claim to use Ganja. Rastafarians can also call on the guilt of the establishment as a force. I mean that the govt. feel bad about what they did to the Indians, so they allow them their rights. They would allow us also because many of us are decended from slaves who were brought to there parts by force.
I am sure that rasta can spread the word and create public sympathy so that the legislation is changed.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2004 2:43:20 PM

Greetings,

Either way, I will Itinue to use the herb. Whether Babylon want to fight against it or not.

Jah Live,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/16/2004 2:59:20 PM

Well,cigarettes and alcohol nah gonna give ye that Heights we are talkin about ..eeehh..and the collieherbs does...

Herbs give ye time,ye know,time to think about yeself and the world ye livin in.It reveals one to themselves...In right using of the Holy herbs,it CAN mek ye come to overstanding things even better than before...Like Ark I already mentioned and detailed,it could be usefull to find otyher doors,other paths....which are not that common.
It can bring forth a deep meditation,an height where ye have never reached,...,.for iself,it meks i one within the music ini play.It gives the I a meditation and inspiration.It a gaining me to even find out more about JAh,Truth,Wisdom,Knowledge...For all these InI give thx and praises,me just love to be inna the Highest Regions

JAH CONQUERING LION OF JUDAH HATH PREVAILED...H.I.M.SELASSIE I

i love to smoke marihuana,it gives me a deep meditation
it keep me natty dreadlocks ranking
it keep me natty dreadlocks skanking
The whiteman love to smoke marijuana
the blackman love to cultivate it

Herb truly is the healing of the nation
SELASSIE I LIVES OneLove&Inity

ijah

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/16/2004 3:23:13 PM

Blessed Love JAH Rasta Far i

Guidance Ras Jonas, if the I have further interest & if the I like to read I suggest "Healing of the nation" by Dennis Forsythe. Ras Forsythe tells of his spiritual awareness out of Babylon. THe ras born in Caribbean traditional and studied in Canada and was professor in Canada Univeristy. It may put some light upon people who are ingnorant in thier support of "pot laws" while at the same time they hail up health, econimics, freedom, religion etc.

INI not on a mission to pursuade Babylon to make legal what is already blessed to INI. GAME. That is I. When I to speak and defend then Jah will give I the tongue. Meanwhile I not a mission to offend INI livity to anyone. That is like a pre-emptive strike.....Babylonian games

Love Ras Jonas.... Blessed by the I-reasonings always......
I AM NOT THIS FRAGILE BODY

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/16/2004 3:41:02 PM

if i make my self see then what really do i see.
but if i let JAH let me see then i will see everything that is for my eye to see.not another man eye.each one will see the light in his way.THEN JAH WILL JUGE(sp) in THE WAY.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/16/2004 3:57:47 PM

SELAH.................

JAH RASTA FAR I
HAILE I SELASSIE I

Messenger: OleGallis Sent: 1/16/2004 4:39:25 PM

Interesting reasoning...give thanks! (took me about 5 minutes to write that poem...but it's fruitful...reasoning reasoning reasoning)!

RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I