Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1519&start_row=1

(Updated) THE ANTICHRIST, THE BEAST IS REVEALED

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAHwitness Sent: 6/19/2006 4:02:37 PM

In The True Name of The Holy Father, In The True name of The Holy Son, BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

Revelation 13:16-18
16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Six hundred and threescore six.
Score means twenty, and twenty multiplied by three is sixty.
So the verse tells us that The number we need to calculate is 666

Numerologists often reduce a number or word by a process known as digit summing. In the case of a number, you take the sum of all of the digits of the number, and if the result is a number with 2 or more digits you add up the digits of that number; you repeat the process recursively until you arrive at a single-digit number.

Now, Let’s calculate the number of The Beast
6+6+6 = 18
1+8 = 9

Today, when most people use numerology to calculate the number of the beast, They use the value of the letters in "his named", in some languages all letters have numerial values, and in those that dont, People use the position of the letter in the alphabet to determine its "numerial value".
English for example, dont have it’s numerial system based on it’s letters. So when it comes to calculating the number of the beast, they use the position of each letter to determine the numerial value of the name.
For example, 1 and 8 represent A and H in the english alphabet, so one can assume that the initials of the Beast will be A and H, like Adolf Hitler for example.

But there is ONE language that is just as Ancient as it is Global. And that is the language of Numbers/Maths. In all languges a 7 is a 7, even if its not written the same way, it still represent the sum of seven. And as we know, the Beast will be global.

What we should calculate is not the Number of each letter in his name, but simply as the bible verse says;
“17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.“

The Number of his name.

First, let’s think of characters which could fit perfectly in the phrame of Antichrist.
The one I have in mind is AllaH.

in the quran allah is pretending to be the GOD of Israel, Moses, Abraham and Other prophets of the bible. Though Many of his described attributes are different from The True God of Israel Who is revealed to us in the Bible and Torah.

allah also deny the Trinity and the sacrefice of Christ (Who Is the only begotten GOD SON of the GOD FATHER) consider the fact that GOD ALMIGHTY sacreficed himself for us and one blatantly try to deny the fact that HIS sacrefice ever even took place at the same time as he claim HIS title.

Quran sura 4: And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grave false charge, and for their saying, 'We killed the messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of God"…yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him,

Quran Sura 5:72-73, 5:75 “They do blaspheme who say: “God is Christ the son of Mary.” They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a trinity: for there is no God except one God Allah. If they do not desist from their word of blasphemy, verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them. Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.”

Quran Sura 5:17: “In blasphemy indeed are those that say that Allah is Christ the son of Mary. (Which ironically in a way is true since you would basicly be calling Christ satan) Say: “Who then hath the least power against Allah, if His will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary, his mother, and all every - one that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between.

Matthew 28:18 “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.”
John 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Lucifer/satan fell because he thought that he was equal To his and our Creator.
He’s so pathetic and deceptive that he first fooled himself into thinking that he was equal to THE ALMIGHTY, The True Living GOD of Israel, and then he even try to pose as HIM.

AllaH (The Beast) and his quran is obviously as Anti-Christ as something can get.
And muhammad was his false prophet. And this is clear without him even fitting into the description of THE beast in the book of revelation.

Now, Let’s Calculate the Number of His Name.

“17. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.“

Allah has 99 names, The number of his name (literally) is 99.
And the number of his name is ninetynine in all languages, it doesnt matter where you go, it doesnt change.
and when u calculate 99 (9+9) you get the number 18 which is 6 times three (6+6+6)

9+9 = 18
The number 18, the outcome of 99 (9+9) also provides you with a third nine when you calculate it (1+8 = 9)
If you turn the tripple 9’s (999) upside down you have 666.

Allah is a Lie created by the dragon, satan. And this is what will happen to Satan, His personification as allah (the beast) and his false prophet.
Whom will soon appear in public and start their 3½ year reign.

Revelation 19:11-21: And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/19/2006 5:39:55 PM

Allah (The God) is your father, and Yeshua (Jesus, Ras Tafari) is the embodiment of our father.
Why don't you respond to the previous post, and reason with the bredren instead of posting this revised one. No one is reading your propaganda.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 6/20/2006 1:14:24 PM

Allah is (correct me if the I is wrong) Arabic for God.
Just an other language.
Don't look for other religions.
6 is a earthly number. 7 is holy
so 666 means the 3 people ( 3 sixes, 3 peoples ) who will take part in the Apocalypse. Probally some ones with great political influences.
Revelation tells us about the Devil the Serpent and the Beast.

One Love

Messenger: JAHwitness Sent: 6/22/2006 12:26:51 AM

I HAVE NOT RESPONDED BECAUSE I AM NOT HERE OR ANYWHERE TO DO SUCH A FOOLISH THING AS DEBATE TRUTH.
I AM HERE TO SPREAD AND SHARE THE TRUTH WITH WHOEVER IS WILLING TO RECIEVE!

How ever, Some will and has pointed out that allah is the arabic word for One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed, just as the english word for it is GOD, I must point out that the significance is not put on the word allah, but the character who is worshiped as the author of the quran. and from now on, when i write allah, you will know that I am talking about the god of islam.

I would also like to mention that (in the old testament) Baal was one of the Canaanite gods, the supreme male divinity of the Phoenician and Canaanitish nations.
The word "Baal" means "lord", and it was used to describe a number of Canaanite gods.
Through Moses JAH gave strong consequences (death) for those who worshipped Baal (Numbers 25:3-5).

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/22/2006 1:44:23 PM

Jah Witness,
Thanks for your response.
One God
The god of Islam is the same god of everyone else. Our Father who is in ZION, hallowed is his name.
One never gains wisdom without a worldly perspective. Have you tried reasoning with some of your Muslim brothers and sisters about our father? I hope the brother is not just reading parts of the Quran and listening to hearsay.

One Love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I