Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1505&start_row=1

Levitation?

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 6/8/2006 1:02:01 PM

Greetings blessed Brethren and Sistren

The other day I friend and I were reasoning over the fact of levitation involved with Iditation or simply levitation.

Now, I friend says its not possible to defy gravity. But I, I say it's most definately possible with guidance from a Higher Power. If the I can gather One's energy enough...I feel that it can be harnessed to actually raise off of the ground.

How do other I's feel on this topic? I say it's possible to defy a Iniversal Force with the Power of the Most High.

One Love, Blessed Inity in the name of Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 6/8/2006 2:45:55 PM

*I feel that it can be harnessed to actually raise off of the ground.*

WHY?

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/8/2006 3:06:22 PM

greetings, I feel it can happen. Once I went to meditate at a Monestary. I could never meditate at home, so I went there. I didn't know wat to do, so i just started praying. At one point, I asked Jah to cleanse I body. All of a sudden I felt a hand come on I forehead, it scared I. I didn't open I eyes, I prayed harder and I kept pushing i head against what felt like a hand. I felt energy flow through I body, even tho this is not on the subject. It just shows how strong the spirit is.

selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 6/9/2006 1:11:13 AM

The limits of the human body have yet to be discovered.

Somethings are kept from the mass, becuase those who know it, know it would ultimatly come to ruin by the masses explotation.

Bless

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 6/9/2006 6:46:01 AM

the return of superman the film is bein advertised
LOL
Supa Fari!

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/9/2006 10:29:22 AM

Yeah man its a natural blesssing,Jah could do anything at anytime.blessed love Rastafari!

Messenger: White dread Sent: 6/9/2006 12:24:08 PM

Iman believe that people can be levitated. Only I believe it is not Jah work. Making some one levitate is showing off, simple as that. So it looks to me that it might be more Lucifers work then something holy.

Oneness

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 6/9/2006 5:38:17 PM

Greetings,

I don't know about Lucifer ( light giver -- a reference in Isaiah 14:12 which refers to the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar), but I agree with the point that it is irrelevant to InI. 500 years ago people may have argued about wether God could/would make a man to go to the moon ; today we can argue about wether people can meditate levitation -- only a fool denies that there is more to creation than a human mind can fully overstand.

What difference does it make?

Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, nourish the sick, protect the elders and care for the youth -- isn't that miracle enough?

PRINCES AND PRINCESSES MUST TROD OUT OF EGYPT

Messenger: gideon Sent: 6/9/2006 5:38:57 PM

First of all, Jesus walk on water for no apparent reason, but spiritually I and I can see the reason, and he know why he did that. Secondly, is something wrong with showing off? Didn't God make showing off for a reason, and don't it make I and I happy. All I see is love in that levitation thing.
Sometimes we show off for a good reason, not trying to be divisive and cause people to feel like the less, which is what the I is obviously watching.
The bible says, Exult in God and in your salvation. Check out that word, exult. It is boastful, for those who sight up boasting. But God never make such a thing as boasting, in the sense that ones think of.

Messenger: PraiseYeJAH Sent: 6/11/2006 3:07:40 AM

Praise Ye JAH. All things possible through H.I.M. the Most High JAHRasTafari.Praise Ye JAH

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I