Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1498&start_row=1

Rastafari livity aint no joke u know

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/6/2006 2:48:30 PM

Some call themself rasta and a fight against rasta,dat cant work.Some a say Selahssie i but still a say Charles Edwards is the lord.Some a rasta and a say smoking herb no good,some a say rastafari and nah show no love to de people them,some say they a rasta and nah read and study the ible. A see some wolf in sheep clothing. Dont go judging

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 6/6/2006 8:18:09 PM

...word

One Love

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 6/7/2006 9:41:21 PM

to me these words look like judgement. i will clean my own stable and try not to judge others. however i do have similar thoughts such as the I but do not like to point fingers even though i sometimes like to because i know it is not right.

Much respect

Bergy

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 6/7/2006 9:42:08 PM

it does hurt to see Is say rasta and not live rasta but i say let HIM judge whoever them may be

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 6/7/2006 11:49:25 PM

i find judging people is difficult because ini jah is compasionate and forgiving and loving and often i use a beings mistakes as an oportunity to teach... i am still coping with this al the time cos sometimes my mortal self finds it hard to reach an end point where the person is at one with ini..

my mother was a singer and naturally i am a publisher by nature and the word for me is the mirror of judgement for each being so i try to spread the word because it do the work for ini jah ras tafari and i jesus and i all sons and daughters of Jah god almighty

i am very concious today 8/6/06 about the eden apple and dat
i may lock myself in and not drink tea or anything today...
? :(

up early thismorning...no sleep... here to find what jah people migh jamaica dem say upto now

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I