Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1494&start_row=1

Bongo Watto vs Charles Edwards vs Ras pidow

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/4/2006 3:54:24 PM

What happen,nobody a study Bongo Watto and Ras Pidow no more?what Mr.Edwards doing right now is what bongo Watto and Ras Pidow dem started doing,dont forget.And other Elder Ras cant be forgotten. I Nyabingi i Bobo Shanty I,bongo,congo natty I. Selahssie i is the only god in flesh,and the high priest according to the order of Melchezidek,dont put Charles Edwards Emmanuel over Immanuel I Selahssie i,Selahssie i is the higher one.Put Haile Selahssie I in the middle of Marcus I and Charles Edwards and add the rest prophets to the picture. Rasta!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/4/2006 7:44:27 PM

God is One,

It doesn't make any difference what picture is put where. No matter who you see, if they are One with God there is no separation. So if you look at God for who God is, whether you say Jah, Selassie I, Garvey I, Christ I or Emmanuel I, it doesn't matter, you are speaking of the same One.

---------------------------
I see Yesus Christ as One with God, Haile Selassie I as One with God, and all that live by the example of God as One with God. So when I say One, I am not saying that Yesus Christ or Selassie I are higher than Jah. I am saying that they are One, with no separation. One has no division. So they can't be seen as three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Jah, a man must go to Jah, and join with Jah. They must live by the direction of Jah, through the Spirit of Jah.

Who is RasTafarI?

If I look at the ocean from Africa, Asia, North America, Europe or anywhere else, I see that same one body of water. So I see Christ as Jah, I see Haile Selassie I as Jah, and I see all that live by the way of Jah as Jah. But when I see Jah, I only see One, not two, three or any other number, only One.

When a drop of water goes into the Ocean, it doesn't become leader of all the drops that joined with the ocean. It is no longer a drop, but is the Ocean, and is head of itself.

Ocean

In Revelation Eashua Christ said that he who overcomes will sit on the throne with HIM as He sits on the throne with the Father. Only One sits on the throne, so they are One.

RasTafarI is I and I only Leader

Revelation 3

19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 6/4/2006 9:42:38 PM

What happen,nobody a study Bongo Watto and Ras Pidow no more?what Mr.Edwards doing right now is what bongo Watto and Ras Pidow dem started doing,dont forget

better slow down youth, Bongo watto in his last days told Rastas to look to Emmanuel Charles Edwards and the EABIC for repatriation. Watcha!

Everyone want to attack Emmanuel and I'm not even Bobo, nor is Ark I. What did Emmanuel do to you? Who you know that he hurt?

You stone him for none of these things, so what you stome him for, Because he called himself God. Is it not written in the law that InI are all gods?

Sounds familiar right, it should.

You want to diss Emmanuel, get off a Binghi board and go to the congress and tell them. Like everyone else, including myself from the past, you really need to shut your mouths until you've accomplished as much as Emmanuel.

I'll take Emmanuel I over the poop anyday, or Bush, or Hitler, or any church man, Emmanuel Charles Edwards I would choose over them.

Also you say, "Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari" but where you get that from bredren. Thats all Emmanuel right there

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/5/2006 7:23:16 AM

Blessed

Woe, Dreadnut, don't put youth over youth, sight. I read Selahssie's post and do not see any reason for your agressive behaviour in it.
Tell me where you see the Brethren diss Immanuel. I just see the man pointing out, that I n I should not forget about those who were before Charles Edwards. And this I say though I know that they say he is without beginning. I know of Immanuel and he never forgot that he was once one among ones, Bongo Ras Eddie. But I see some who claim to be his followers and seem to have forgotten this. So if you call now a brimstone pon I or not, I am not dissing Charles Edwards. Certainly not I!

Since I see the I dealing with Bobo I see the I getting more and more agressive and negative. And I do not say this to diss ya. I am not Bobo or as near as you, but what I learned from the priests was nothing else than pure love. I do not need to call the congress or write some emails, because I was right there chanting Nyahbinghi with the Royal Ambassadors themselves. Do not get lost in your overeagerness. I never saw any Ifficial Priest bunning so much fire in Bobo name as you do. But I saw them chanting with I n I Nyahbinghi, listening to the Nyahbinghi Priests and respecting them. They came in love and so we were united in love with HIM. There is enuff tention in RastafarI between certain houses or whatever, but Bobo and Nyahbinghi always stands in mutual respect! Never forget this. Nyahbinghi stands for something that was the foundation for the EABIC, this is fact. Ras Edwards was a Nyah Congo Bongo. Could never deny the roots.

So in love and humbleness
Selah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 6/5/2006 10:25:15 AM

How come?
We all say we ah rasta or trying fi live as good as possible in HIS example? Seen?
Why do I see still some bredren ah who think dem put fiyah pon babylon or lies. Save yuh fiyah fi babylon. Let all houses live in love like bredren Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I told. Nyah, Bobo and TTI are different in the small tings. Why put fiyah pon dat? If I Selahssie i son has some different opinion of view of certain things, respect that and meditate on it. We all have different views. Respect dat.
Vexation of spirit is a waste of time
Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts
Verbal conflict is a waste of word
Physical conflict is a waste of flesh
People will always be who they want
And that's what really makes the world go round
Unconditional love is scarce
("Till shiloh I shall not forsake thee")
Now and forever more
Forever more, forever more...

- There for you "Damian Marley"

Let Love Rule

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/5/2006 3:49:04 PM

One love to the i dem.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 6/6/2006 1:28:31 PM

Whatever. The bredren talked about studying bongo watto over Emmanuel, when it was the same Bongo Watto in his last days in Africa he told the Rastafari bredren in JA to look to the EABIC and Emmanuel Charles Edwards for their Repatriation. I find this strangly contradicting.

And you talk about certain elders doing this and that, but heres a reality. The very first Nyahbinghi was held by Emmanuel Bongo Eddie and over three thousand Rasses came. Three of the bredren broke out of hand an started wrecking things. So the police come and mash up the people and they ask for the leader. So no one wanted to come foward, but one did, and that was Emmanuel Charles Edwards. The police beat him, several accounts talk about batons breaking on him because they hit him so hard. But none of the bredren came foward to help him until the police left.

"what Mr.Edwards doing right now is what bongo Watto and Ras Pidow dem started doing,dont forget."

What kind of sentiment is this? And the biggest blunder of this whack statement is:

RAS PIDOW WAS BORN IN 1939, EMMANUEL OPENED THE FIRST EABIC IN 1958. THAT WOULD MAKE RAS PIDOW 19 YEARS OLD. HOW IN THE HELL IS EMMANUEL COPYING PIDOWS WORK? EMMANUEL WAS DEALING WITH RASTA BEFORE GARVEY PASSED IN 1940, WHEN PIDOW WAS ONE YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHY I MAN GET VEXED. THIS RAS WANTS TO COME TELL EVERBODY THAT A MAN WHO WASN'T EVEN BORN YET WAS THE FORRUNNER OF EMMANUELS WORK. BUMMBACLOT

SEALED

To Nyah,

Bredren I have never told the I to call the Congress, if you thought I was reffering to you I'm sorry for the confusion. I have raspect for the I, the man always comes straight!

Black Love

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/6/2006 2:34:07 PM

Seen! Why is it u judging I like that dread nut.If u read me statement good,i had only wanted others to bless up the other elder bredrens and sistrens who were before us.But u think like I bringing down Charles Edwards Emmanuel,I love Emmanuel because he uplifting the people and bringing the youths especially together.Peace to Charles Edwards because he is among us today,so dread nut i slow down i ah.Almighty god know everything!Immanuel was written the old orthordox coptic ible,(Immanuel=god is with us)I chant Immanuel I Selahssie I,Immanuel is Christ,Jes us Christ Haile I Selahssie I!Son of the most high! Melchezidek King of salem,prince of peace,king of righteousnesss. Me still see Selahssie I as the god in flesh. SELAHSSIE GOD one love still u know

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 6/6/2006 3:46:38 PM

Yes I much Love Dreadnut.

I only tell you in love, do not repeat your own mistakes. Long time ago you got too hot AGAINST the EABIC and caught a fire to burn ya fingers. Now you come and get too hot FOR the EABIC and do not see that it is overeagerness and not coolmindness which gets you firie again.

Brethren, will you come in some time and excuse yaself for what you are saying RIGHT now, like you did about what you said about the EABIC earlier?
Yes I know sometimes one can get hottempered, but still keep selfcontrol. Anger does not help you. But a grounded reasoning much more!

I am not even into this reasoning seen. I have my own story with the EABIC through which I've been. I do not come to justify myself or to judge. I know who I am and who the Bobos are. And the Bobos also know themselves who they are. They do not need me to tell them. So this reasoning is not real to me, because in the real world where Turbandread and Binghi Dread are sitting at the same place, drumming to the same riddim, praising the same God and King, there does no little internet quarrel count. So cool yourself. Step out and enjoy reality. No matter what we may argue here on the internet, real always stays real. Holy Immanuel I King Selassie I JAH RastafarI

ps: Charles Edwards is not the only Immanuel. Bobo know that

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 6/6/2006 9:11:52 PM

Cool, I'm done. I need to learn to shut up and just let people talk there talk.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I