Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1494&start_row=11

Bongo Watto vs Charles Edwards vs Ras pidow

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyabinghi Warrior Sent: 6/9/2006 2:04:45 PM

Greetings and blessings from His and Her Royal Imperial Majesty Jah Rastafari Rainbow Covenant Thoecracy Order of the Nyabinghi. I&I just passing through and come upon this topic. Iman don't call on King Emmanuel name still but Iman raspect King Emmanuel for His work and fight for I&I rasta brethren and sistren. The I them should remember and raspect the patriarchs them still for fighting for I&I&I cause them set the foundation from the beginning. I&I of the Nyabinghi faith, the Incient Order of Melchisedek give all praises to H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie Jah Rastafari and no one else. No man is perfect but the Almighty I Jah Rastafari. Inity is strength and strength means power. As Rastas I&I should look deeper cause Rastafari is not a hair or food doctrine but a livity. Raspect and guidance unto all idrens and sistrens of Rastafari. A TRIBUTE TO RAS PIDOW AND ALL OUR ELDERS WHO HAVE STRUGGLED FOR THE LIBERATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE AT HOME AND ABROAD BUT ARE NOW WITH OUR
ANCESTORS. PEACE

Nyabinghi Warrior

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 6/9/2006 11:56:47 PM

Seen. Thank you for the visit here and for the true words. Hail Jah Rastafari!

Much respect

Bergy

Messenger: zionI Sent: 6/11/2006 8:10:16 PM

Sight.

ONE JAH

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 6/13/2006 10:35:32 AM

rastafari! Elders did gave us a light inna Jah's way, Let it shine for us. All elders did fight a fiest battle on those days no one was looking at a Rastaman, even a bus operator coulda say."Man mi nuh go take you , your hair(dirty) will touch others".
Dem all know the secret of survival fi Rastaman in those days we have to learn from them to prosper in the next generation.
I call names of all elders who had fight for Rastaman.
RasTafarI.

Messenger: imian ites Sent: 5/8/2012 4:47:35 PM

Ras Pidow was born in Kingston 1931. Pidow told me many times of "Brother Eddie". How they would sit and reason on the reg. Idow actually showed I Emmanuel and Bobo Hill in more ways than one. Love is truely the key. That's the gospel of I&I. Love.
Live it or leave it.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/10/2012 2:51:37 AM

WHY do It seem people are looking For reason to mash down KING IMMANUEL I
I JUST DON'T OVER THIS
THIS IS NOT A COMPONTITION
WHY COMPARE ONE AGAINST OTHER
I LOVE ALL DI ELDERS IN DI FAITH
I AS A BOBO SIGHT KING IMMANUEL I AS HIGHER THEN AN ELDER
BUT COME ON LET'S COME TOGETHER AND REPATRIATE
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/12/2012 7:57:36 AM

Haile Selassie I is the Most High and Iman have upmost raspect for incient elders who helped ones show InI the way.

Haile Selassie , he is the guidlight overs, land, sea & sky
Haile Selassie is our father 1 Jah, Rastafari
Jah, I heard you laughing through the thunder I see H.I.M. clearly in the sun
Help O heavenly father let our daily duties won
For Haile Sellasie is our guidelight overs, land, sea and sky
Haile Selassie is our father 1 Jah Rastafari
Keeps us trodding with our precepts
Keeps us trodding with I love with the power and the glory ascending to Zion like a dove
For Haile Selassie he is the guidelight overs, land, sea and sky
Haile Selassie is our father 1 Jah Rastafari.

Ras Pidow- Modern Antique.

Blessed Love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/22/2013 2:47:52 AM

Why saying Emmanuel I,vs Bongo Wato vs Ras Pidow?Is this a competition?or u see it as some reggae soundclash?THE MAN OF RIGHT IS GOD IN FLESH,THE MAN OF WRONG IS SATAN IN FLESH

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/13/2017 2:13:01 AM

I see this as a form of foolishness, trying to compare ordinary men to the almighty black creator of all creation, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah; Ras Tafari.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I