Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1491&start_row=1

Smoke some herbs

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/2/2006 12:38:23 PM

Herbs were the first thing people smoke in acient times until now.The leaf of the tree is for the healing of the nation,Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than fatted calf with hatred.Herbs is for the service of man,smoke some herbs for a meditation to recieve proper education and inspiration.The tree of life was not created by man,it was created for the purification.the lung nah work good for the cigerette man,the rum man liver stop function,the ganja man have good cordination and proper respiration,up to now we no see no signs of afflicton.A cloud by day,a fire by night.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2006 11:52:28 PM

Yes I,

Herb has been used from ancient times. The Ganja herb and many other herbs as well.

You mentioned this quote from the bible,
-------------------------------
Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than fatted calf with hatred
-------------------------------

The meaning of that is not about Ganja, it is not even favourable towards herbs in general. It means that it is better to be poor and only able to eat herbs while Living in Love, then to be rich and be able to eat a fat calf while walking with hatred.

It is showing that Love is better than wealth.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/4/2006 2:27:49 PM

seen

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I