Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=149&start_row=11

Ruling the nations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/13/2004 1:32:12 PM

Babylon will complete their season.
I man am speaking now of the completion of that season.
I know that false leaders deceive the people. I know that the rich follow greed and don't care who they trample to get what they want. That is Babylon. Now I am talking about a way forward, to teach and organize the people of the world so that it will no longer be a vampire political and economic system.
Everybody wants to live in peace, happiness and prosperity. It is a very rare case to find someone who actually prefers war and hardship and so on.
Today in America and what is called the free world, the leaders are put there by voting. There is no physical coercion, but the people put those leaders in place of their own free will. They choose those leaders because they don't have a choice. When election time comes they can only choose between two parties who are basically the same. They vote because one party has lower taxes or more social security (welfare and so on). But both parties support the rich taking advantage of the poor. Both parties support laws that are not necessary or right, and that restrict the people.
The people want to be happy, so they vote for lower taxes and more welfare, and more defense. Or they vote for less of those things if they feel that way. The point is that the people are not making themselves happy because they don't vote for less laws or to stop the rich taking advantage of the poor.
So the people want to be happy. They are free to choose their own leaders. But they don't know how to choose properly so they end up in the same situation. The things that would make the people happy is more financial prosperity and less restricitive and unnecessary laws. They know this, but they never connected these needs to the fact that they can vote for whoever they want.
Look at news, any channel of American news. Probably all other countries too. The news man will say what the issues in the elections are. The issues are always stupid things that don't make much difference in terms of the happiness of the people.
In every single country in this world rich people get rich. If you leave money by itself it won't naturally get bigger, but the system is set that way. The system works by the poor people working for the rich and the rich don't pay them as much as they deserve to be paid. That is why poor people suffer. And that should be the issue in every election because the people want to stop suffering.
So there IS a way out.
The way to destroy babylon is to show the people that they are being tricked. Show them that the real problem that makes them poor is not taxation or welfare, but it is the rich taking advantage of the poor. Then they will stop supporting politicians who talk about taxation and welfare and the leaders will be forced to talk about real issues, like making sure that money doesn't make money any more, just like how money doesn't make money in nature.
Babylon create the system to fool people. But we can turn that same system against them by teaching the people how to use the power that they have. Everybody has a vote, and the right to work for who they want to work for. They have the right to own money and property. The people are wasting their power, because they don't have leaders looking out for their happiness. Misleaders confuse them with words and difficult concepts. So they end up using the power that the system gave them but not for their own good.
We are the ones who can destroy babylon. Babylon is going to be destroyed, and since babylon is a social thing, that means that we, the people of the world, will be the ones who destroy it. Babylon is misleaders ruling the people with lies and tricks. The people vote freely, but they believe the lies and tricks so they end up supporting the wrong leaders.
We destroy Babylon when we teach the people to think clearly and to vote intelligently. The people must vote to stop the rich from taking advantage of the poor. The people must vote to stop unfair and unreasonable, restrictive laws.
Those laws and the rich taking advantage of the poor is what makes the people suffer. The misleaders the people vote for are the ones who allow those things to happen. The people are the ones who put those misleaders in power, and they do that because they don't know how to use the power they have to vote, and their other powers, like labor unions, etc.
People vote, work, spend money, save money in banks. That is how the system works. If they know how to use that power then they can use the system properly. If they get tricked by false leaders they will support a false regime and they will suffer. That is babylon. The people have the power to destroy the rule of babylon. We have the power to teach the people how to do it.
That is the completion of the season of babylon.
Love. Rastafari.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/13/2004 2:07:43 PM

what is nexted

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2004 2:21:24 PM

Seen Jonas,

I agree with the I. I and I are to Itinue showing the people, to free them from their blindness. But things will become much worse than they are right now, before they get better. Babylon will get more fierce and exercise more power over the people.

So I and I who see and want a better way, must not get discouraged when I and I see that things are getting worse, because the woes must come. I and I must endure during these bad times that are coming, and Itinue to do I and I work, so that the time that the I speaks of will come. I and I must never give up, especially when the Abomination of Desolation come.

Blessed Love and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/13/2004 2:55:04 PM

i know but for the the people to know.
speak of these thing to come

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/13/2004 3:01:50 PM

I man sight the abomination of desolation already within these same days.
How can a man say that things must get worse before they get better?
I man don't deal with negative, only positive.
I don't see that things would get worse before they get better, and I don't see that things would don't get worse before they get better. I man don't deal with none of that.
All I know is that I must prepare a place for I and I.
It don't matter if society is still going up or down. That is not our concern. We are the force that pull toward Zion, which is the same force that fight against Babylon.
I and I can only act now.
This statement that things would get worse before they get better must fade away. Who is to say the day when things would turn around? We are the ones who will create the change and we must always keep fighting, not thinking that we are fighting in vain, but Knowing that we are not fighting in vain, and that a change must come.
Africa.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2004 3:22:46 PM

Greetings,

Jonas, it is because of prophesy that I say that. As it is written, so shall will be.

The I is right that it doesn't matter whether society is going up or down. I and I task remains the same, and I and I will overcome.

Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/13/2004 3:43:43 PM

The Bible say that Babylon would fall, but it never give the year and the time.
I am saying that Babylon is done! It already happen, so there is no reason to wait for it to happen - the scriptures have been fulfilled.

That is just like the Christians who are still waiting for the King to return. They quote the Bible too, but they are making a mistake because what they are waiting for already happened. The lion will never break the seven seals anymore, because he already did it. Those who wait for it to happen can quote the scriptures and say that it will happen because the scriptures say so, but they are wrong, because it already happened.
Same way when I say Babylon is done. I man know that the foundation of Babylon is gone, and now the evil empire is falling. That is why I am calling Israel leaders now to take up their rightful places, teaching the people of the world to rule themselves.
Blessings I. Love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2004 3:59:59 PM

Greetings,

The loosing of the seals is the beginning of Revelation. All what come, happen after the seals are broke.

If Revelation has been completed. Babylon would not be hurting anyone anymore, they would be utterly destroyed.

If Revelation has been completed, then:

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/13/2004 6:20:04 PM

Blessed,Ark I

Just like that...

Hail to InI Righteous King RasTafari H.I.M. Selassie I

OneLove&Inity

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/13/2004 8:04:17 PM

Words of truth although we want things to get better, were working to get things better, all in one have to face the reality. Just because I think positive thoughts things arent going to change, it takes work. People want a rule that apeazes them. the way of the world is just how it is, everybody got thier job, and people have to see what it is and just do it.. that sounds simple, cause it is, its natural for ini to live and die what is in between defines a follower of Jah or people of Jah from a babylonian who is only educated to appress. If I think hunger should end will it end? No. If I gather all my resources weather it come from a bald head with God in his Heart or a Dread with God in his heart even if God aint in thier heart they have to help Gods mission anyway .. because God is in the air. The abomination of desilation occured in that day that Christ said in 3 days they will tear down these walls and I will rebuild them, (someting like that) but it is also a medifore for things that are happening today and for things that are to come. the people can walk another 40 years if they want to, but I see whats been put there for me to find enlightment. And step by step I in myself am becoming one me not worried bout no other mans sayins about how you suppose to be a Rastafari or Christian. Said Im a Son of Jah. So HIS guidence is ultimate... ultimattly ones who see the light will seek the warmth of God. Those who oppose the truth will be left out in the Cold.
The Rock

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I