Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1472&start_row=1

nuttin but equal, sight?

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/16/2006 1:42:37 PM

greetings to all bredren an sistren.

JAH RAS TAFARI.

I'd like to say one thing for now or better yet a few things for what had been said in the last reasoning. Wha is so difficult to capture behind the basis of human equality. I have no sight as to what was written by some I's. I and I are the same person, no matter the color. Its no white man ruling africa, and its no black man. Its a mixture of both. So as the I will Itinue the talkin down of white men, the I also talks down on the I'self. We all here be Ras Tafari soldiers, followers of the Most High, Jah! So why bring anamosity out on da table. I and I haffi get used to I and I's different Ipinions and accept dem for another way to look at it. It's a privelage to be able to see aside from One's viewpoint at another. Let I and I be smart about the battles we shall choose. The righteous stick to bein with other righteous beings. we not breakin dat up.

Prasie Jah. Blessed be to I and I's Inity in I and I's Iniverse.
RAS TAFARI!

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/16/2006 1:46:19 PM

my computer is crazy.

Messenger: zionI Sent: 5/16/2006 3:25:30 PM

Sight.

Messenger: gideon Sent: 5/16/2006 7:59:34 PM

I have a question.
Do you think it is good to speak in false terms for the sake of a higher or earlier truth? That is what I do when I talk to people in terms of black and white. Ark and Rock will remember we reason about this before, I can't remember the name of the post.
Anyway, there is something inside of me that I feel it is beneficial to use false language that someone uses, to make a point. When I talk about black and white it is not showing that I believe that those terms are real terms to describe reality. When I am reasoning with one who believes in those things, black means "the thing you refer to as black" and white means "the thing you refer to as white".
See what I mean?

So anyway, the question is, do you think this reasoning is valid, or do you think that it is better for me if I refuse completely to even refer to anything I don't think is real.
Personally I am beginning to think that it is a mistake, this thing I have in me to appreciate using false references for the sake of a larger issue in a conversation. What the I's think?
By the way, this is a general question, please don't let us go off on the black, white tangent again. It was just an example.

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/17/2006 10:07:34 AM

greetings

much sight. that confused me as discussion went on throughout the reasoning. twas not what the I said. I really wasnt sure where the I stood. I figured the I truely wasn't speaking of I and I bein different on a black or white sense. but sight. praises.

thank Jah for combing the confusion straight in I head.
Blessed be to all I's. Have a wondersul day.

Ras Tafari

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/17/2006 10:09:58 AM

and also, false termed conversing is usefull for the greater good. I commend the I. Praise and thanks.

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/17/2006 12:13:57 PM

Greetings
This is just a question and in no means in intended to be an attack-
What is the real benefit in not speaking the truth? Do words and ideas not exist to reflect upon reality? How do we make sure that when using these false terms we do not confuse ourselves or others into believing what is false as opposed to the truth?

I see what you are saying and to a great extent I agree with you. I see the questions as very relevant, though. From where I stand, it is these kinds of false terms that a lot of leaders of states, religions, families- whatever, often times use to ultimately justify what is not right. How are we to really know that we are not tricking ourselves into believing a false reality?

My medicine animal, my totem, is Coyote. Coyote is known for being the divine fool, the conscious trickster. I and I are very interested in what you have said because it has a lot to do with I and I totem and it seems like to I that some pleasant reasoning is afoot.

Blessed love, JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/17/2006 1:52:22 PM

greetings bredren an sistren in the name of RasTafari H.I.M.

I'm gonna fullfil the I's questions as thoroughly as possible in I opinion and I would never see the I askin anythin as any type of attack, this is all for relection for I and I. RAS TAFARI!!!

What is the real benefit in not speaking the truth?

To I, there is a time and a place for not speakin what is truely the truth in I and I perspective. I always am real wit other people. ya know, speakin my mind to tell one what he needs to hear, because one can benefit after thinkin on what I had said to them. whether or not it is what dat I wants to hear, its truth. I might, given particular circumstances, say what may be truth with a certain twist added on to make that I happy. But that can sometimes be manipulated from I contributin to that I's greater good into what can easily be referred to as wrong, lieing, or whatever that I may perceive it to be. The main thing about not speaking truth when truth shall be told, is for I and I to use I and I best judgement for that time bein. There is no real benefit in not speakin One's truth or true meanin because in the Omega, truth be told.

Do words and ideas not exist to reflect upon reality?

Yes, absolutely and 100%. It may depend on I and I sight of what be told. To be able to register what had been said from one I to another I is truely a benefit, a privelage to notice it. All manifestations of Jah have Jah speakin to I and I at all times. No matter what may have been said it needs to pondered on as if it were Jah speakin to I and I on a face to face basis. Words and ideas do exist for One to take em into self relection to improve I and I reality. It may take time for some individuals to not let everythin they hear be turned away because it is not what is in that I's mind exactly how he perceives it. I and I just got to kick back and be I and I and let I and I roots extend to infinity and beyond, but at the same time we have to let Jah and nature run its course and have other I's leap to the same plane that I and I are on. Never cease to reflect upon words and ideas to better I and I reality. Jah bless I and I clerity.

How do we make sure that when using these false terms we do not confuse ourselves or others into believing what is false as opposed to the truth?

To answer this, false terms can and very well may be used against I and I when using false terms I and I-self. whether or not while usin false terms that they are understood, if the I knows the message to be spoken, in I eyes, I say it to fullest extent, but maybe for others, the false terms could be used to deliver that message simply in a more subtle way. I have much to learn still about using false terms to explain a more wider range of things when havin to. But if false terms are misunderstood or manipulated, Jah will get the message to I and I and other I's in what ever way possible. Jah knows when I and I have trouble gettin out whats to be got. But in a sense of believin whats false as opposed to the truth, I and I know at heart what is false and what is true, and that may very well be an unspoken message.

How are we to really know that we are not tricking ourselves into believing a false reality?

I and I gonna know the righteous when I and I see it, and I and I gonna be able to see the wicked as it comes forth. Jah give sight for all that. let not the veil of wicked trick I and I into what may be perceived as I and I reality, FIYA BURN DAT! Let I and I see what is really there with Jah on I and I side. blessed be to all sight givin from Jah.

praise and thanks for givin I an opportunity to help with sight. blessed be.

RasTafari
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/17/2006 4:01:24 PM

Yes I Rastafari.
Love is the Iniversal overstanding- overstanding of logic, emotions, wisdom, spirituality, ecology, the cosmos. Yes I, Rastafari.
Roots are power, one love.
Speech is art. If Picasso can paint abstract why should we not speak in abstract?
On this subject I and I say that a lot of times people don't properly understand the cold, hard truth. Statements which are left to interpretation increase energy instead of flattening and simplifying the world. Which for I is why the Bible speaks of Adam and Eve instead of Darwinism when it speaks of Creation. Why I and I people learn of JAH through the animals instead of discrediting them as lesser life forms.

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/18/2006 10:20:32 AM

greetings brethren an sistren

Ites coyote. Ites.

One Love!
RasTafarI
HaIle Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I