Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=147&start_row=1

Man and Woman

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/9/2004 7:40:33 PM

I give thanks for Gods creation of Woman. Yes its a struggle between man and woman just like any other thing.. the hotter the battle the sweeter the victory. I know that all relationships arent sweet as for mine, mines comes bitter and sweet. My wife helps me transcribe my ideas into words that are transfered through cyberspace. Without her all I can do is write poetry.. thats the beginging of my writting, thats how I learned how to write. Im a Gemini. Professed to love the intelectual side. But I cant write, all I can write is poems and ryhms.. thats what one writes when he wants to get his thoughts across and he dont know too many words. So I thank God for my wife, because with her I will learn to communicate globally, through her training's I will be a better man, through the sorrows she puts me through I will appreciate love and I thank Jah all mighty for that. Love is Power, so the hotter the battle the sweeter the victory each victory same thing. When me and wife are one cant no shitstum stop us. Lets reason on, praise Jah
sonone22
the rock

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/10/2004 12:26:41 AM

Blessed Love Rock and queen.....

ONEness....no pride, no greed no vanity...

HUMILITY of i and the blessing of INI-ONENESS

Jah Rasta Far I--Thanks and Praise for the I-tation !!!!!
Haile I Selassie I
LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/10/2004 8:45:56 AM

Yes... woman... mother of creation...

Man must respect woman... in this time too many men think of girls as "objects"!
Woman must be respected.... ALWAYS!
Never forget!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/10/2004 11:31:40 PM

Blessed love.....When Man RASPECT INI..then it is natural to raspect all creation male female all living things.........

When one is "dissing" i, I focus on I awarenss of INI...heart hurts for me a bit, but for the one "dissing" I- I site his disrespect is not of I but of himself.....Sometimes I reason sometimes INI reason...sometimes I walk away and sometimes INI walk away....

RASPECT yourself is not pride....it is humility
RASPECT yourself is not boasting....it is knowing.
RASPECT yourself because the I is a direct creation of the MAKER,
NO SHAME.

AS a female, I site that the worldly pressure on a male is not natural to i-ration. BABYLON BUILD AND DESTROY DOMINION does NOT give right of DOMINATION..based on destruction.....things just messed up.....

What is Natural I SITE is that man(male and female) are planters and cultivators and harvestors of crops to eat drink and breathe to the glory of the Almighty......male plants seed in female and together they cultivate that seed because they together make that and all three intregal....to give birth to that fruit of the love they share in JAH...spirit...to pass on replace and replicate the perfection of I-ration.....
No female?..no soil to plant seed.....
No male?...no seed to be gotten...
separation of male and female=CONFUSION is like the unweeded garden.
JAH PROVIDES ALL....including the abilty to stay and do the struggle of youth cultivation...

Females---know that jah provides everything that the I need
Males KNOW that Jah provides everything that the I need

KNOW that Jah has given the I-dren a gift of creation, the youth. A gift that we are not to flee, because the I-rator NEVER flees from his children(u,me,he, she, they) culitivating frustration is destruction. struggle is strengthnening. Never blame anyone for what each of us must do as a creation of Jah....Site....Earth and Jah have not separated......no matter how badly thier children have been to them....

ONE LOVE ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/1/2004 7:33:27 AM

RESPECT....!!!!

one love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I