Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1469&start_row=1

point?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/16/2006 12:23:18 PM

Sad to see that some of the idem will only reason with those that already agree with them. whats the use of that?

Messenger: zionI Sent: 5/17/2006 3:51:51 AM

To see the point of view of another is truly a blessing.

If that is happening in the I's own life, you know that Jah doesn't want seperation of InI.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/17/2006 7:26:33 AM

Yes I , its just a pity to see that as soon as one disagrees with the point of view of another, the reasoning disintegrates into argument, scorn, ridicule and name calling. Jah never want it so.
I wonder, when did this "high and mighty" attitude creep into Rasta livity. I wonder if some of the idem realize that the things they say and do are laying the foundations for another "Religion".
InI cant allow that. No. Not in the name of I Father. Never

As the Incient Rasta used to say " Man Free"
Jah Rastafari Liveth in the hearts of all Flesh

Messenger: zionI Sent: 5/18/2006 2:47:10 PM

Yes Iyah,

The I's point is well taken. Sameway, it is Itesful to check the reasoning of those who speak in anger. The anger arises in all of us and usually has a source. That source can only be dealt with through love and tolerance.

As for creating a "religion" it seems to I that it has already happened. It seems that it is man's nature to 'tribalize' wisdom and lay claim to it as his exclusive property. InI don't deal with wisdom but wisemind. As such, InI insist on ONE LOVE; ONE GOD; ONE WAY; which is the Ras Tafari way. Black, white, yellow, brown, or red; man woman or child; old or young- welcome to the Way of Jah Ras Tafari. A way for all in Oneness. That doesn't mean that there are not different flavours or perspectives...it means include all and accept all who seek Jah and love thy neighbour as you love yourself.

If we are following His Majesty's way let's try and act like HIM.

Iman have often wondered how His Majesty felt when the Italian journalists booed HIM and made rude remarks while He addressed the League of Nations. I check that His Majesty did not get angry or retaliate but spoke His Words of truth to all mankind wihtout partiality even against those who were violent against HIM.

Sameway as He prohibited retaliation against the Italians after He was triumphant.

Peace and Love to ALL Mankind.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I