Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1468&start_row=1

why isit...?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/15/2006 2:11:39 PM

greetings to all bredren an sistren is the name of
Jah
Ras Tafari
Haile Selassie I

Why isit dat people feel as if dey are superior to one anoter? Cause trutfully I an I are very much da same man.

Is it cause InI ARE on a path to spiritual enlightenment? Why must I feel as if I sometimes can't explain some of dees tings to uders? InI know wha'dis really right? sight? I ave trouble sumtimes tryin to tell da Malnourished I's wha'dis truly right?

NE body got a bit of reasonin to help I? It be appreciated...to Ites.

blessed be to all,
praise an thanks
i.t.n.o. Jah Ras Tafari
Haile Selassie I

Irey Iditation

Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 5/15/2006 4:11:53 PM

Greetings in the Name of the Most High JAH Ras Tafari

This is a serious question indeed and I and I would like to give thanks for this question.

I think people justify a sense of superiority over others because of instinctual will to survive. Imagine that there are two dogs, one big one who is hungry and a small one who is on the verge of dying from malnutrition. If there is a piece of meat in between them, the healthy, hungry big dog will snatch it up himself instead of give or share it with the weak dog. He will probably fight the dog still, leave the sick one starving, injured and/or dead. This is what scientists refer to in 'natural selection', that the weak will die and the strong will survive.

Now check I and I situation where in North America where I live people get sick and die from obesity, diabetes, all these diseases that spring forth from gluttony. At the same time in Africa, Asia, even Native reservations in North America people suffer and indeed do die on a very regular basis from malnutrition. No one does shit about it but eat more when the can afford it.
And beyond mistreating humanity mankind is seriously mistreating the earth. They keep screwing up the rivers and the animals who live in the rivers with dams, they screw up the skies for the birds with all these sky scrapers and power lines, they chop down the trees to make houses and office buildings and the animals have no where to live. But society doesn't tend to care much because they feel more comfortable with electronics and automobiles and central air conditioning and all of that.

Like the hungry big dog snatching up the little dog for his food- the rich like to get richer even if it means the poor getting poorer. Even if it means that only the top 1% of humanity is benefitting while the rest of the human race, the ecosystems, the air, the water, suffer. Babylon society tricks man into being so ignorant that they think that they don't need the earth to survive. They think they are some next species, not of this earth. And they are right because they are devils. They have no care for their ancestors, for the animals, plants, water ways, land, or themselves. They only care for destruction, and use the idea of luxuries to justify it.

Why do people feel superior? Why are people greedy? Why are people hateful? Cuz the devil has an agenda and he wants humanity to carry it out. He wants mankind to fight against JAH. I and I choose Rastafari so I can fight along side JAH.

Blessed love for all Creation
Ras Tafari

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/15/2006 5:47:47 PM

greetings in da name of The Most High Jah Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I

Sight, I give thanks to the I. I and I most definately need to protect what Jah has handed to I and I in a sense of I and I's elements; air, food, positivity, and love. The devil's agenda SHALL NOT cut IandI's roots, nor I and I's dreads, nor I and I's life and will to live under the hand of da most high, JAH RAS TAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I. I and I shall and will prevail with I and I's daily livity under Jah. I and I will always be havin faith to keep us resistent and resilient to what is wicked here on Mother Earth.

Thanks for the sight Coyote, praise to Jah and I and I's way of livin.

blessed be bredren and sistren to
DA MOST HIGH JAH! RAS TAFARI, HAILE SELASSIE I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I