Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1465&start_row=1

Everyman is there for a unique purpose!

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 5/11/2006 3:12:20 PM

Blessed ones and ones.
Let I n I rejoice in HIM Quedamawi Quedamawi I's most precious and onederful name. And let us all give thanks for JAH plan with all it's diversity. It is said JAH ways are mysterious. So even if we do not overstand everything to the fullness, still give thanks. A Must!

Some time agao Iman burned hottah WORDFYAH pon a certain artist named Damian Marley and his livity. Now when I met with the artists I got the revelation that they are doing a different job then I do, and this is good, JAH saw.
Now I hear Damian was on stage with Snoop Dogg and Pharal Williams. Then I hear Damian is the most succesful International Reggae And World Music Awards winnder in Harlem of all time. I see the pics of the man and girlfriend and all this mainstream.
And like I see it here now, I also would have burned hottah fyah pon such weaknesses(to me) some time ago.
But now I want to use this exemple to show how I feel that everyman has his unique purpose. Never come between JAH and a person, because HE does his job and I do not come to tell him, because no one can judge JAH ways so no one can question other man's faith. When I see a man loyal to the king I see he is written down as part of JAH plan. And for some it is necessary to attract a bigger audience. And I see that it is onederful and necessary that there is a unique way for each of I n I. Some live in deep Iditation and enlightenment, for others there is a way of worldly things to reach worldly people.

I myself am very thankful that JAH called me for a clean life, that I am not sent amongst the evilest wolves out there. And so I give thanks that there are Is for each purpose.

What I want to say is, I do not say it is always good what they do and how they live, and I do not look up to them or anything like this. But I overstand that there is a purpose.

This is all I came to say right now.

peace and love and FYAH
Selah

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 5/11/2006 4:31:56 PM

Word, Sound, and Power
Very wise perspective.
Give Thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/11/2006 5:18:13 PM

Blessed love Nyah.
All the I said is all there is to say. Leave all judgement to JAH

Selassie I Jah

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 5/12/2006 8:40:16 AM

All a wi have a purpose, good is that we all know our purposes, bad is that we are trying to discourage our purposes. Damian knowa that him haffi praise Jah but 'im tryin' not praising HIM.
Not only damian but all of us.We know our purposes but we are not working hard with all the strength Jah put in us to achieve the purposes.
Others know their purposes as soldiers of Jah Army but nuh go afrika and feed them angry i-drens there.
Let's follow Garvey's example of uniting negroes of the world to achive his aim.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I