Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1461&start_row=1

prince emanuel edwards is not the christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: moksi jerry Sent: 5/8/2006 3:21:27 PM

prince emanuel is not the christ.only Jah rastafari and jesus are the messiah.dont exalt false christ.follow Rastafari only.Forever moksi Jerry

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/8/2006 7:53:13 PM

Before you talk shit, tell me about Emmanuel Charles Edwards, then you can claim what you want. Lets see what you know besides talking.

I don't follow him as Christ either, but there are some things you should know before you run your mouth. I used to be a mouth runner myself, but caught serious fire.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/8/2006 11:01:35 PM

Blessed My Lord Dreadnut!

Give thanks for the natural lesson learnt honourable. Iman remember the days all the strife the i once brought here about Negus Emmanuel.
However, do not fret thyself with evildoers and forsake wrath, trust on Jah and He shall bring forth all things.Jah Rastafari
Glad you have learnt something
Iron sharpen iron
The Meek shall inherit the Earth

Blessed

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/8/2006 11:03:29 PM

Once More and Forever More

Fireball for the Pharisees and Scribes. DEATH TO THE WICKED AND LIFE TO THE RIGHTEOUS

IANDI BLESS THE LORD ALWAYS, HIS PRAISE SHALL CONTINUALLY BE IN MY MOUTH

HAIL THE MIGHTY MAN OF R KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONAI GOD JAH RASTAFARI
JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
MIGHTY JOHN MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
HONOUR HIM
GLORIFY HIM
JAH RASTAFARI EVERLIVETH

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/9/2006 1:29:03 AM

Yes I Far I Sight, a heart of strength to the I, so we hail HIM, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari!

Yes Emmanuel deserves Raspect and love from all houses. Too many people don;t overstand, they read this and that on the internet but never call the Congress, never talk to Bobo Priests, never read the R Man speeches and loving cry for his peoples freedom. That MAN WAS BLACKNESS! So InI hail him for that and nobody can take away from him.

Give thanks for the Ethiopia Africa International Black Congress!

Hail King Emmanuel!

Blessed Love

Messenger: moksi jerry Sent: 5/9/2006 1:27:45 PM

to dreadnut before jou accuse me of talking shit.i know that emanuel edwards titles himself melchisedek the black christ,adonai.jou say jou dont follow him as christ either.or he is the christ or not.we already have his imperial majesty and jesus the real christ.if prince emanuel really is the anointed messiah then i will follow.and dont start to disrespect me by starting jour reply whit Before jou start to talk shit! fire burn that.i dont come to disrespect no one.so tell me is he the christ or not.moksi jerry

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/9/2006 2:22:27 PM

moksi jerry, you said
----------------------------------------------
and dont start to disrespect me by starting jour reply whit Before jou start to talk shit! fire burn that.i dont come to disrespect no one.
----------------------------------------------

That is not true, you have come here to disrespect the Bobo that forward to this website. I know that because it is the only thing you have done since you have been here. It wasn't enough for you to state your opinion about Emmanuel in the topic where he was being discussed, but you started two more topics saying the same thing over and over again. And that is the only thing you have said here, you haven't brought forth any teachings or wisdom, only disrespect towards Bobo.

So what is the problem when your disrespect is returned with disrespect. What you give out will come back to you.

Before I knew who the Bobo were, Jah gave I a vision and showed I that they are One with RasTafarI. And the true Bobo that I met afterwards confirmed that I vision was True.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 5/9/2006 2:28:13 PM

Your still seeing the world through eurocentric eyes. You need to view these people and events through the specticles of an ehtiopian. So what is your case? Why you fighting against Emmanuel and Bobo Ashanti? Let me ask the I, what did King Emmanuel do to you? Did he hurt you or someone you know? Did he ever steal from you?

Maybe I'm wrong bredren, maybe Emmanuel is the Christ. In Genesis Chapter 18, Moses is praying to God and he asks that God appear to him, and when Moses looks out of his tent to behold the Lord he saw three men, and he went unto to them and said LORD! The Bobo hail Marcus Emmanuel and Selassie as the Trinity, which according to this genesis story has merit.

Also, you and other white people have yet to move into the vision that need be overstood. Think about this. You live in Jamaica, which is by the worlds definition a third world country. JA is full of ghettos that make the ghettos in the USA look like Disneyland. So you have a shack for a house, no jobs, no food, maybe you have a parnet or two, no hope for education, your daily surroundings is gun fire and drug sales, and your existence hangs on 'maybe' day to day. Then all of a sudden a man named Bongo Eddie aka Charles Edwards aka King Emmanuel, builds a huge community in which he asks no money, just a pure heart. He is willing to give you education, some source of finacial income, a place to sleep, maybe have a wife and children Biblical teachings, food to eat, and you get all of this for free. Then the government of JA comes and bulldozes so many of King Emmanuel's Chruch Yards, and they even beat him on one occasion i know of.

So this man, Emmanuel, was like a father to all of these people and guess what, if you or I was in the slums like that and Emmanuel came and offered me a place with those things, I might hail him as Christ too.

So you need to check yourself, because it is shit talk and I don't apologize. You can't talk and run mouth about things you know nothing about. If you really think your cool and want to talk shit and Emmanuel call the EABIC and you can let them tell you what they think.

Peace

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/9/2006 6:33:54 PM

Blessed My Lord

I see the glory in the i. I know the i will come to the Salvation, this is not preaching to convert this is a reality bredren
King Emmanuel I is Christ, whatever anyone say. King Emmanuel is Emperor Haile Selassie I . King Emmanuel is Marcus I.
The Man build greatness out of NOTHING.

The Man build the Foundation,now look at Joel 3, where Jah sit pon Him throne in the Valley of Judgement and teach the heathen how to praise Jah. All nations come to the Foundation to learn from Jah, King Selassie I as the Holy Priest forever in the tall structure of King Emmanuel

THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST ONE MAN. THE WORLD NEVER LOVE CHRIST ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER CRUCIFIED HIM.WHEN HIM COME AGAIN DEM TRY TO KILL HIM AGAIN BUT CHRIST IS THE CONQUERING LION OF JUDAH AND DONT COME TO BE SLAUGHTER AGAIN.

Search the scriptures and you will find truths and rights. Look in Genesis, when Abraham also saw Three Man and said that this is the Lord and they blessed Him, In Ethiopia in Gondar Church you have a picture of Three Man who look the same and sit down on 3 thrones and all are joined as one. It is God i tell you Man, the Perfect Holy Trinity the FULLNESS OF RASTAFARI is God in Flesh

Fret no thyself because of fools. IF they were really humbled and had the meekness of Jah Rastafari they would have seen this is just love and light, but Jah show himself froward to the froward.SO if you unclan you will see HIM unclean.Prophecy.
The holy scriptures show us King Marcus Emmanuel and Selassie I all in one, but those with eyes cannot see in this last judgment

Important to note, I received a whole heap of fight from Rasta in my home island, men try to kill i cos i bring this truth to the people.Same spirit i see now and same spirit fight Christ

Holy I Haile I Selassie I JAH Rastafari
Marcus I Selassie i Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/10/2006 5:54:58 AM

Jah go before I
Blessed Love I Lords
One Love to all Houses of Rastafari

To I Bobo idren
Like i have said many times I love Emmanuel Teachings and InI always give thanks for all his good works that he has done for InI people.
I would have been a Bobo long time ago but this is what bothers i

How can I bow before Emmanuel when he has to bow before my Father?
I never see Jah give any preference to Emmanuel over any of the other Elders. Did he not recieve the same gifts and honour HIM showed to all the elders?
In Ethiopia, its not only in Gondar where You find paintings of the Trinity, but its only one church in Ethiopia that actually have a huge portrait of HIM Selassie I

Bredda Dreadnut has talked of Emmanuels good works in the ghettos of JA. Give thanks.
But how come i nah hear noone say anything about Howell in Pinnacle, the man who really started this works?

It is not a fight iman lookin for but the clean reasoning

Most of the things that Dreadnut speaks of that Emmanuel has done, Muhammed Farahd of the Nation of Islam has done also in America, and they consider him as God too
But its ony One i see Sitting on the Unconquered Throne
One that sit pon the white horse
One who was found worthy to loose the seven seals.
One who has written on his vesture, King of Kings,Lords of Lords
One who stood Mighty in the valley of Decision and asked, What reply shall i take to my People?

With all due respect to Emmanuel, it really is a strange thing to I to go into the EABIC website and see the front picture with Emmanuel in the centre and Marcus and Selassie by each side
I cant sit HIM to the right or left hand side of any man on earth.
HIM is the left and right hand side of everything. HE is the centre point of all things. HE sits in the centre of the Rainbow Circle throne.

The TRINITY is in Everything Life. So why does the Bobo house stress so hard on the Prophet Priest King trinity. Is not the Man Woman and Child trinity just as or more important to stress?

Peace and Love to all
Until Time
Jah Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I