Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1457&start_row=1

Man of Right is God in Flesh

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/7/2006 8:07:25 AM

Holy Emmanuel I Selasssie i Jah Rastafari

Give thanks for the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress True Divine Church of Salvation. The people above all kingdoms, standing Governmntally, Parliamantally, Churchically, Sabbathically. The 5th Kingdom of Christ come to bring back the world to its Natural state of Right. To land each and every man and woman under his and her own vine and fig tree. Afica for the Africans, those at home and us abroad.

Give thanks for the Man of R who come lay the Foundation of the earth, Melchisedek the King of Salem, the Black Christ in Flesh, the Rt Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards the 7th, Negro Secretary General standing firm at Hell Gate Egypt Jamaica, pleading with Pharaoh to free His people out of bondage.

Prophet Priest and King Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 5/7/2006 9:48:05 PM

Blessed Love for the Heart of Reasoning My Lord,

Bobo know and overstand and innerstand Bobo my bredren. They dont know what EABIC stands for. They dont know what Emmanuel I came to show InI.Emmanuel never glorify him own name. who say that need the Fyah!

Mosaic Law is the call and order for the chosen people of Christ. Jes-sus Christ came to FULFIL Mosaic law not discredit it and toss it out of the window. many religion I hear say that Jes-sus made Mosaic law null and void but it is not true. We knew he kept the commandments of that time. He Himself spoke of it.We see proof of this.

But again the people have lost their way. And even within Rastafari we see ones that dont hold sabbath and other little things that dont 'suit their lifestyle.'

Well Bobo Shanti are filled with Love and we Love the Christ that lives and reigns in the Hearts of ALL FLESH. So give thanks for Emmanuel I manifesting the Word in the 5th Kingdom.Give thanks for Rastafari who do their best to trod on righteously as it was written. Give thanks for those of us who have truly overstood our purpose and our trod.

RasEmpressGong

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 5/8/2006 2:25:57 AM

O Blessed Love Honourable Empress

Give thanks for life and our mighty life giver who send and come for equality and justice. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastfari
Give thanks for the Empress who sight Melchisedek Order, God perfect order in this imperfect world

If them would have humbleness and meekness dem would a see the Man is God,but Jah show himself pure to the pure, and froward to the froward.
We give thanks for the Prophet Priest and King Order, Salvation way, the First way.

Woman of Right is Godess in Flesh, Hail Empress Omega Menen I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

He who humbleth himself is exalted. The Lamb rise from the death and come to conquer
Give thanks for His Mercy endureth forever. Give thanks for Sabbathical Order, Nazarite Order Ancient Nyabinghi Order.

Only Bobo go through those 3 works in the fullness. Lot of people dont like discipline and principle, which is what they need in this lustful world. So they think Rastafari is a style, or ting of like and dislike. This is Natural Culture. A divine way of Highly, I and I raise the standard of Rastafari for Rastafari is the Fullness of God in Flesh.

Emperor Haile Selassie said to one, Know that Man can never come out of deity, meaning that no Man ever come out of spirit or nothingness, HIM say that God is Man is God.
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Aliquammm Sent: 10/8/2019 1:40:21 AM

jah-rastafari is the best forum which is provide the information of the Italy in the single with the use of the internet in any place of the world as well as this academized.com reviews forum provide the information through the blogs of the country.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I