Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1439&start_row=21

The Trinity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Coyote Sent: 4/29/2006 8:48:48 PM

For InI the trinity is simply a means of overstanding the entity of JAH in a Christian perspective. For InI the trinity is compose of JAH the Iternal, Jesus Christ the Son, and H.I.M. Haile Selassie I the King. They are one in the same, the three, but at the same time they are in a way seperate entities. JAH create the universe, mankind, even the devil, seen? JAH brings guidance, judgement, universal consistancy to everything. JAH create Lucifer the same way JAH see the necessity for there to be darkness to interupt the light. JAH judge mankind through the devil. Without the devil there is no way for JAH to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Those who are worthy of the Almighty are those who CHOOSE to follow JAH path as opposed to the path of the devil. Therefore, we make the decision to be valuabe to JAH like the wheat or if we wish to be cast away into the wind to only be reclaimed by the earth like the chaff.
Jesus Christ is the humble servant of JAH- the example for all of humanity to live like. His presence makes living a righteous life very visable for humanity. The lessons he teaches mankind are perfect and therefore of Ivine qualities. What he teaches to humanity are things any person can accomplish- you don't need any money or status or anything to be a righteous person- only pure deeds.
Haile Selassie I is InI King. JAH tell mankind in the old Testament not to have kings beside JAH. Mankind wish to be like their heathen neighbours and have kings instead of judges, and so they do. Eventually there becomes this concept of the divine right of kings which show the earth what Babylon fuckery having Kings is due to their generally irresponsible, oppressive and ultimately evil behavior. So the Almighty brings one final King to the throne of the house of King David. Selassie I reitterate everything Christ says, and reitterates JAH wishes for humanity in a world wide political circumstance for all with power to listen. Those who wish to live JAH way follow the wishes and/or suggestions of the King. Most appreciated his comments at the time he made them but the second their backs were turned they disobey JAH wishes. The capture and crucify JAH again. But our King still lives as long as we are Ras TafarI.
Ras Tafari being one in the same with JAH, since we are the humble followers of the King based on our own free will and not that there are laws in place enforcing this stewardship makes our actions very serious things. We are JAH chosen people- we are as Christlike as we decide to be.

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 4/30/2006 12:24:16 PM

Yes! For me the trinity mean the three universal powers.Father,word,and holy spirit.Man,woman,and child.The Prophets,Christ,and the Conquering lion of the tribe judah.Jah!Rastafari! Jes,us Christ Haile I Selahssie I.Immanuel I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I