Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1431&start_row=1

INI QUIT

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dawta I Sent: 4/13/2006 7:41:18 PM

so I sight the hour needed to step away from past iniquities
and check it JAH says INI QUIT doin that wicked deeds
drop it
choose Life
and when INI follow the path of RasTafarI Haile Selassie, follow the example of Yeshua Christ,
the wicked be covered with righteousness.

I ask the breden and sistren on any inspiration dem have to forgive oneself, and how to be firm pon the battlefield.

Would have much appreciaLove.

Jah Bless
Dawta

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2006 1:30:04 AM

Dawta I,

Your reasoning reminded I of a reasoning I made before

===========================================
Nobody is free from sin, but that doesn't mean we can't be.

This statement is just a reflection of reality. Because if I and I look around us or within ourself, I and I can see that it is true that no one is free from sin.

But this statement shouldn't be seen as a limit. Because with Jah, every single one of us can be free from sin. Jah is capable of doing this. So I and I have to rise I and I mind above "try", and only see "do". Because "try" still holds doubt.

If our faith is that I and I ways can't be accomplished completely in perfection, then it will never be accomplished. But if our faith is that it will be accomplished, then this is truth and I and I ways will be perfected by Jah.

And it makes no difference how I and I lived in the past, because Jah forgives all iniquity of those that turn to him. The requirement of Jah is for I and I to live in his way, today, and in the future. He doesn't require this from the past. So as long as I and I have breath in our body, I and I is still given the opportunity to turn to Jah, and be One with Jah.

In Ezekiel it says,
---------------------------------------
Ezekiel 18
[14] Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
[15] That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,
[16] Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,
[17] That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
[18] As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.
[19] Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
[21] But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
[22] All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
[23] Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
[24] But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
[25] Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
---------------------------------------

Jah has no limits. So I and I have no limits unto righteousness if I and I are with Jah.

===========================================

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dawta I Sent: 4/17/2006 12:18:33 PM

Sight, thanks for the reasoning Ark I.

Jah love

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/11/2006 2:19:22 PM

greetings in the name of Jah Ras Tafari, H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

sight also,
thanks to both I's, thanks to Jah

Peace and blessings