Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1429&start_row=1

This day

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/12/2006 12:16:56 AM

Bless my sistren an brethren
what a day today
finished a long day of work, and then i went to check my brethren for some herbs. On my way home i came up on a roadblock. police searched and found herbs on i. So them take i to station. there i got stripped and searched again althought they already took my herbs. I was asked to take a piss test. Told them i couldnt just piss when i felt like it so if they wanted to wait they were welcome to. After asking i like three or four times and i gave them same answer they said they will force me to take blood test. Tried to resist but i was held down by three officers and a needle was stuck in my viens. i was let go after some hours with a heavy fine.
As i was leaving i told them that i pitied them for they know no what they done. One said, we do this all the time, i man answered , well you have done it to the wrong person today
then i told them that they will surely pay for this thing and i could see they took this as a threat. i said dont worry cause im not trying to threaten you, its not i that will punish you but life itself., i could see on their faces what they thought so i finally said, i know you think im talking crazy, but just dont forget this words, one day you will pay. And i left it there

Idren, should i pray that they may be forgiven? Or is the only way they will learn is to feel the wrath of I father?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/12/2006 12:43:20 AM

The only way their wickedness will not be mentioned is if they turn from their wicked ways. You sounded the trumpet, so it is up to them to listen.

As Revelation say,

Rev.22

1. [11] He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

The times of the past is gone, this is the times we are in, so let them deal with Jah themselves.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/12/2006 3:08:31 PM

True
Give Thanks

Rastafari

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/12/2006 3:14:22 PM

print this and show them show them this as a leaflet or something
and tell them this mountain is where the herb come from
http://www.tbsac.freeserve.co.uk/sanctuary/ananymous/mblid.jpg
This will make judgement come on them because jah hear their thoughts about this symbol and respond to them direct
they will have to leave their job or will go mad as they struggle to justify themselfes ...
lets ini pray for them

Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/12/2006 10:01:00 PM

Trials and tribulations Rasta.

Stand strong. Don't let anger and hatred enter your heart for there dwells JAH- the One Judge.

Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/12/2006 10:07:07 PM

Also bredrin,

An Iditation humbly offered: the words the I said to Babywrong Police may have been construed as a threat leading to criminal charges. These words will likely have no effect on the cops and serve only to further their rancour and venom. It is best in my humble view to talk to them in a manner that does not give them the opportunity to cause more hassle...(ofcourse, without letting them violate any of InI fundamental rights}.

Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/12/2006 10:52:11 PM

"Them get a big stripe when them lock up Rastafari..."

Prophet Jacob

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/17/2006 7:26:59 AM

Yo i got mwe under mwe sensi

i have to say Ras Tafai is mwe ini king upon the earth
when the police man did what he did he took the position of 'you and i' but ras tafari jah god is the first and he have no right to come after and say that..

now i bet he smoke sensi he took and if he hear mwe words he smile

Praise to Jah/god that he give us peace

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/17/2006 7:55:04 AM

wen i man restin e feel dis email anyway and jah burds and creatures watch im everywhere to make sure e stay careful about what e do no wrong...
understand rasta man an e av to live up

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 4/17/2006 8:55:35 AM

A powerful WORDSOUND at the Policestation, Iyah!

"Idren, should i pray that they may be forgiven? Or is the only way they will learn is to feel the wrath of I father?"

The I should pray that they find the right way and truth and leave this Babylon mentality. So they then can pray for forgiveness for themselves. This is what I think Christ meant by saying, pray for your enemies. Pray that they turn to JAH one day.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I