Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1425&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/12/2006 9:54:28 PM

Iman need see no film to know that this Babywrong is created on the foundation of wickedness, evil and the WARship of the DEVil. DEV being another word for GOD.

No doubt that Bush and the rest of them are disciples of the evil one...they may not know it...they may think they are worshiping God- to them the devil is a god.

Rasta knows all this. Why do you think InI Rasta are manifesting in this time and space?

To f I ght these devils and their wickedenss.

Know that we are in the midst of a spiritual war.

Our King came and fought ahead of InI to teach us how- with rigtheousness.

'and We are confident of the victory of good over evil..." Selah

Ready, willing and Ible.

The Lion of Judah has Prevailed.

JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/12/2006 11:55:25 PM

I haven't had a chance to look through those videos yet.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/13/2006 5:44:49 AM

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Secrets+of+the+Illuminati+Revealed+&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Here you will find a lot of the same info but seen from a slightly different angle, here you will find more support for the bible. I havent looked deeply into this one yet but there is something that makes me feel uneasy about these people. Maybe after you watch it, you will get that same vibe

for them that are interested in david icke i recommend the book, the biggest secret
sorry for not giving a shorter link, not sure how to do it.

Rastafari

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 4/13/2006 1:23:33 PM

Greatings B&S!

I watched those footage too, and have some diverse opinion about it. That man, D.I. thasn't looks honest to I.
Is a bussines man, making money of showing those revelation to people.
In few weeks he is gonna be in my town (Brixton Academy), but I will no give money to hear him, better to spend money for good things.
Thats what is he sayin is scaring, some time looks like he is fascinated with the power the Bad present over the history.
He doesn't say even word about the power which can fight them.
Lots of ilusion I seen.
I met some time ago ocultists, and they try to blind I, try to make I fill that the Bad side is coming from stronger site then MIGHTY JAH.
Them were fascinate like this guy, and showed to I lots of magic symbolics, and historical documents, about the satanistic activity.
People want to belive that there is some secret association tryin to take power over the world, I am not sayin they dont exist, I say they dont have the power to realize them plan, JAH gave InI free will to do good, and bad too, those people try to say, that evil has the power stronger then JAH, that the badness is stronger then LOVE, but thay will never fullfill them plans, cos JAH will never let them to do so.
InI dont have to be scared by them NEVER, they so afraid of goodnes and LOVE, and pity, cos them thing, that they can fight JAH rules.
Who has JAH LOVE in heart, will never be over ruled by them NEVER!!!
Thay can try and try, but is the punishment they got, that thay coope with the Bad.
Read Bible and InI will see that is nothing hiden from Jah and no one can fight Jah.

One Love

Elijah I
Love RastafarI

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I