Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1409&start_row=1

Personal Testimony

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/29/2006 9:34:11 PM

He used to visit our school regularly. He would come into our class and take time to talk to each student personally. He always had something for us kids whenever he came. Sometimes it would be somethinng like oranges or other fruits and a few times he would give us a little money. I always used to wonder how his face seemed to shine bright in an almost otherwordly fashion. People today tell me i imagined this only because i was somehow caught up in all the hype and pomp of royalty but it was no such thing. It was just a little man who radiated so much love and dignity and power that it made him seem bigger than all those around him.

G.A My Father. Coptic Orthodox

Yes its true, i only met him once but ill never forget how his face shone so bright..A light seemed to come from him that made his face beautiful to look at. He was just passing through our neighbourhood and the cars stopped for some reason. I was, at that time pregnant with you. His window was open he talked to a few of us who gathered. In the time of Mengistu, any time he passed throught town, every single street connecting the route he was taking would be closed to the public for hours for security reasons. But in the time of the Emperor, there was no such thing and you could respectfully approach him. He asked us about our schools and jobs and on seeing that i was pregnat, he blessed me and my unborn in Gods name. He finally gave us some coins and moved on. I have never believed those who say he is God but i know in my heart that that man has a great part in Gods work

H.T My Mother Catholic

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2006 11:11:24 PM

I give thanks for the Testimony.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/30/2006 10:44:31 AM

This story did something to me, It touched I..
Bless for the Testimony

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 3/30/2006 3:55:09 PM

BLESSED

InI GIVE THANKS FOR SHARING THESE TESTIMONIES.

ONE LOVE

Messenger: zionI Sent: 3/30/2006 6:04:19 PM

Rasta,

Give Thanks and Praise, for from the I's sharing I and I are enlightened.

Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/30/2006 6:07:24 PM

Blessed
It is I honour.
Anytime i man feel the pressure i ask Mommy to tell i this story again. In i Mothers belly is the closest i got physically to JAH pon this earth. I cant help but feel HIM knew that was one of HIMs faithful servants in the womb.
Ha ha what a natural mystic

JAh Liveth

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I