Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1405&start_row=11

Police is not babylon.

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/30/2006 11:01:00 AM

@ RasLionheart

Could you please send me the link to the The Dutch RastafarI Forum site.

Seems I can't find it no more

One Love

Messenger: RasLionheart Sent: 3/30/2006 1:32:17 PM

http://dutchrasta.suddenlaunch.com

Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/30/2006 4:48:32 PM

Greetings,

I suppose to get a mail with the password..but I ain't gettin no mail.

Perhaps you could help me?

One Love

Messenger: RasLionheart Sent: 3/31/2006 4:08:59 AM

With what name did you register?

Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/31/2006 8:15:15 AM

@ Raslionheart

I've tried to login in under the name: JahIsOne

Thanks in advance

One Love

Messenger: gideon Sent: 3/31/2006 6:19:06 PM

Brethren, I cannot believe what I am hearing. Good or bad intentions, you have to call a spade a spade. The truth is that even those with good intentions still start out with hatred, or they would never try to enforce anything.
The man who say that a competent leadership would not need police is right on. Police is a sign of social failure.
Now, I don't ever speak against anyone, and I have nothing but love for the police and those who they call criminals too. This is not about hatred or anything, or trying to degrade people, but they are doing wrong, plain and simple.
No-one can be a police and do good, no matter how good their intentions, unless they got that job for the specific purpose of disrupting the false system from the inside. On that level, if anyone does that, then they are a good police. But the truth is all or almost all police actually believe in the system. Same for lawyers, especially prosecutors, and also magistrates and judges.
I agree hating them and treating them badly is not right. I am also trying to learn to treat people who represent babylon better. On the other hand I feel good about treating them bad because I know they are doing evil. I am trying to find a balance where I can ignore their devil office, and just treat them as people, then I will be able to treat them good, without inadvertently supporting their false office.
Don't ever say they are just doing their job. That is the babylon party line for the longest time and it is such a big lie. So if I am a contract murderer then I can kill people and say I am just doing my job? No-one is forcing them to enforce wickedness.

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/1/2006 11:00:43 PM

ok the problrm here and the reason is that
when the rulers took their places around the world after eden
they invented money and greed saw that they seperate themselves
and their lawyers and others in the system and pay themselves large amounts of money... leaving the poor with too little money...

children and adults can feel this animosity and even dont always understand it and this causes them to commit crime (inc drugs cannibus being a threat to the system because it knits the people together)

the police are then sent forth to protect peole from the crime

if the police and courts were educated with the truth they surely would refuse to do their job so brutaly and have some understanding
and compassion

it makes me sick! this is babylon V V V V

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 4/2/2006 7:06:24 PM

Noone who is willing to do violence unto another out of blind obedience can be accepted in I sight as "not babylon".

A cop will shoot you, hit you, bear false witness against you even take your children out of your arms by force and justify it all as "jus' doin' my job". FYAH PON DAT

No police would be ideal, but that doesn't seem realistic in this time. However, an involuntary police force (as opposed to a volunteer force such as we use now) might be an idea worth exploring. Those who WANT to be cops in many instances are exactly the ones who shouldn't be and those who would best serve the community are the ones more inclined to avoiding the rat race than policing it.

InI know that as a Rastaman InI must forward toward One Perfect Love, but for Iman cops will always be Roman Soldiers of Babylon, the Beast, the violent force with which Babylon tries to control InI.

RED HOT FYAH SHALL BURN OUT ALL EVIL CONCEPTIONS

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I