Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1397&start_row=41

Fiyah pon Capleton

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/5/2012 3:00:17 PM

Bro Kanjas. I man have already passed de mesage dat, ''two wrongs can't make a right''. Dat mesage was not only directed to de I but everybody who use negative words such as fools n devil to describe de next man u reasoning with. There is no need fo I to keep on reapeting Iself. U failed to pay heed to I reasoning n I stoped talkin about de matter caz I intention is to reason not argue. Since u want I to go back to de mater. Dis to everyone, Bredrens n sistrens having a different opinion or belief to somebody doesn't mean u should be negative towards dat person. Negative words cause hatred, fighting n division instead of love, peace n inity. Yu can refer to I as a hypocrite, fool, devil or what, I man no care about dat. Peace n Love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/5/2012 7:21:23 PM

Kanjas,

Why are you so quick to call every person in this forum a hypocrite? I think you might have over-reacted with that statement.

The only people that Ark I called devils were the people that speak wickedness against Haile Selassie I.

Do you, Ras Kanjas, feel that people who speak wickedness against Haile Selassie I are devils? Or do you feel that it is acceptable to speak wickedness against Haile Selassie I?

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 6/5/2012 8:39:14 PM

Words are just that words. Iman have been called worse and I'm sure ivrybody else has to. As for when I said I don't have time for those who are judgemental it wasn't directed towards anyone personal it was towards those who judge others but don't like to be judge themselves. As for Capelton InI like him and his lyrics speak truth so who cares if he came in on a throne it could have been a metaphor for reggae is king. Yes I fyah bun wickedness and the slandering use the fyah as purification and rise above petty differences Rasta is Inity and this topic ain't worth seperation between idren.

Blessed.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/5/2012 9:31:19 PM

Black heart and bredren aaron,
I have already thanked you before you told me the truth!

Eleazar,
I feel that anyone who speaks against the Prophet, Priest and King is Satan;
Anyone who tells lies concerning anything of Rastafari is Satan in my own eyes!

How would you feel if someone tells that Marcus Garvey ain't a Prophet?
And that he promoted violence?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/5/2012 10:15:11 PM

Ras Kanjas, the I said,

-------------
I feel that anyone who speaks against the Prophet, Priest and King is Satan
-------------

Blessed Love.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 6/7/2012 8:54:29 AM

ANYONE WHO SPEAK BAD WORDS AGAINST GOD ARE THE DEVIL

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/7/2012 9:55:56 AM

Selah!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/7/2012 9:38:57 PM

Ras Kanjas,

If somebody spoke against Marcus Garvey I would assume that person is either a heathen or badly misinformed.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/8/2012 12:49:09 AM

hahaha...!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 49

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I