Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1395&start_row=1

Dandruff

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/22/2006 9:22:50 AM

Greetings,

Does anyone know a natural way to get rid of dandruff

One Love

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/22/2006 10:51:46 AM

i can only guess that it is to massage the sculp with oil from plants...
i think dandruff is because of a dry sculp/skin so just oil it to moisten it

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 3/22/2006 12:52:54 PM

I-ses!

TEA TREE OIL!!!

Many shampoos (nature's gate) have it. Or just buy it from your local health food / herb shop.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 3/22/2006 1:04:05 PM

Aloe Vera gel, Coconut oil, Olive Oil. Tea Tree is a hard smell to wear around and a strong oil for hair, but Tea Tree and Lavender make a great facial astringent (thinned with water though)

Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/22/2006 7:05:19 PM

Thanks fi di replies

Much Love

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 3/23/2006 3:10:52 AM

Blessed Love My Lord

I give thanks for life and our mighty life giver Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Dandruff is often triggered by hormonal/emotional imbalance, stress or just an inadequate diet.
The i can use like the Empress said, aloe vera gel with coconut and olive oil
The i can also use rosemary and sage infused with boiling water as a hair rinse or even Nettle tea as well
The i can also drink herbs like Thyme, an antiseptic, Burdock, Red CLover, Yellow Dock, all these u can get from your normal herb shop or natural health store r you can just pick it from wild if actually u know the plant but better if the i just buy it from organic herbstore
Try massage scalp with olive oil lime juice and water, warm olive oil for 3 mins and apply to damp hair with lime and water and leave for 15 mins then rinse and shampoo if the i desire
Avoid processed foods, refined foods and sugars and chemical soap and shampoo, as it aggravates this situation

Love Love

Messenger: White dread Sent: 3/23/2006 6:13:42 PM

Thanks for your replies, I will look for a shop where I can buy those items. Give Thanks

One Love

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I