Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1389&start_row=11

How to pray ?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tuff Nyah Sent: 3/21/2006 3:47:32 AM

I give thanks to each and everyone who take time to answer I

Let I explain the reason why I ask I and I this question.

In the district of Babylone called France, some people gave I and I a paper, with instructions, and this paper would explain I how to pray Jah RasTafarI.

When I and I read this paper, I and I Overstand that something wrong.

That why I would like to know I and I reasoning on this topic.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 3/21/2006 4:14:39 PM

Tuff Nyah,

Iman would like very much to see this document, can the I scan and post it? if not, does it say where it came from?

ONE LOVE

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 3/21/2006 6:02:35 PM

just beleive that the core of your being and of all existance (Jah/r GOD) can hear you and he(yourself) will hear the thoughts

also maybe sometimes do how i feel like sometimes i feel like i have to bow to the ground
usually i just beleive

hands also feel the flowing of energy in i hands and feet

Messenger: Tuff Nyah Sent: 3/22/2006 7:15:14 AM

Dread Lion

I can scan the document for I and I, I need to setup my scanner before.

Thanks Ciriefader for your reasoning.

Blessed love

Nyah

Messenger: RasBruno Sent: 3/30/2006 2:05:58 PM

Bless!

Its me first post in here so much pleasure to see so many brethren reasonin the words of The Most High Jah Rastafari Haile Selassie I

InI praise Jah Jah everyday, Every sunrise and every sunset that InI see, every Breath InI take, i give thanks to HIM!

How InI do it its simple thinking about HIM kindness, power and mercy.

InI joined a Nyabinghi Tabernacle here in Brazil so its easier to praise him when InI am with me Bredren! But Jah says: "Where is one or two praising my name i will be there" so bredren, Just MEDITATE! Everytime I, reasoning or read the Book of Life InI show I love for HIM and Jah knows me heart and me feelings.

The whole point is, Everything InI do its been known by the Creator and Everything InI do is for the Creator!

Much love

Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess:"

Messenger: empress stuffy Sent: 3/31/2006 4:55:14 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High Jah Rastafari. Every religion has a certain way to pray, but Rastafari is not a religion it is a way of life. A livity so to speak. That being said, I believe that even when I am standing alone and just talking to my Father Jah I am praying. It doesn't take much, just a little time, some sincerity, and some truthfulness along with a clean and open heart and Father Jah will hear you. Thanks and may the Blessings of Rastafari abide with thee always. One Jah One Love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/31/2006 11:11:58 PM

Yes I Empress Stuffy,

Every communication with Jah is Blessed. That is how I and I learn to hear Jah voice.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/1/2006 4:05:08 AM

Blessed Love
Give thanks for life and our mighty life giver Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Give thanks for the 7th day of rest praise and glory Selassie i Jah Rastafari Our God in Three Persons Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Look into the scriptures and go through the mighty psalms of the mighty King David.

The I shall see the ancient everliving praising tradition of the ancient of days, Melchesidek the I Priest King of Salem.

Just see yourself, not superficially, but look deep into your self, you will see God in yourself and hear HIM when you do the Right.

To love yourself is to love God Most I God liveth and reigneth in the heart of all flesh of all nation Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Jah have to get the praise for he giveth life, and maketh all creation in HIM glory, so when we pray we glorify HIM and glorify our self. Nothing can be hid from the Lord of all Hosts for he knoweth all things.Jah Rastafari.

Life is the greatest and ini should find back the love of ourself, the love of Christ to be grateful for it and be amazed by it and we will then praise the majestic Man who made such glorious creation.Most High God Jahovia Jah Rastafari
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

A clean heand and a pure in heart is the only one worthy of passing through mount zion gate so we have to humble our self like a lamb, for Jah saith the greatest in zion is a child.
Once one have life one should not want to lose it but keep it and minister to life in righteousness of salvation the Black Christ speaketh King Emmanuel 7th Adoni I God Jah Rastafari
Great and Terrible God Selassie I JaH Rastafari
Earthquake God Jah Rastafari Selah Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Tuff Nyah Sent: 4/4/2006 5:36:07 AM

Greetings,

Thinks for your reasoning...

I would like to post the document in question on the forum but my scanner is died ! the text is in french I will make a translation and post it.

One love
RasTafarI

Nyah

Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/5/2006 12:23:59 AM

SOME PRAYERS:

This one I-man find Rastaful- from ZionKing site right here:

"Holy Emanuel I, King Selassie I, John Marcus I, Queen Omega I...Jah RastafarI

Glory be, to our Father and to the Son and to the Hola One of Ireation, as Jah was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, Jah world without end. So hail Jah God Selassie I, Jahovia God Jah RastafarI, Almighty God Jah RastafarI, great and terrible God Jah RastafarI is our Almighty God Jah, who is seated in Zion and reign in the hearts of all flesh. O thou Most High Iternal Father Jahovia God Jah RastafarI hear us and bless us O Lord, keep us and sanctify us all, cause thy Hola Face to shine upon us thy children, so that we shall be saved and redeemed, O thou Most High God Jah RastafarI.

We give thanks for life and we give thanks for all natural aspects of livity. We give thanks for truths and rights. We give thanks for the sun, moon and stars. I give thanks for the Black African Creation. We give thanks for the fulfillment of Revelation in this time, past, present and future. I give thanks for the seven seals. I and I say give thanks for the shelter from the cold, the wet and the heat, give thanks for herb and spice that bring higher heights to livicate, educate, medicate and completely sustain us. I give thanks for the wicked, to show I how to Itinually live upful and righteous. I give thanks for those otherwise to be known as enemies, who teach I how to show love. I give thanks O Jah for the thunder God plus lightning God. Kete drum with word sound equal to power. I give thanks for Jah rainbow banner red, gold, green, black, white and purple, red, black and green. We give thanks for the black five point star to represent every african star born unto I mama mega. I give thanks for all revolutionaries and all freeness fighters fighting the ongoing fight for freeness, equality and justice for every poor peoples. I give thanks for the blessed Priest and King, the Hola mother of Creation, no one without the other. Yes Jah we give thanks for the giving of Thanks.

Blessed RastafarI Love

Injoy the journey"

I sighted this prayer on another a Ras Tafari site:

"I PRAY TO THEE, ALMIGHTY GOD, JAH RASTAFARI, KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS, CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. THAT THE WORDS OF MINE OWN MOUTH AS WELL THE MEDITATIONS OF MINE OWN HEART BE ACCEPTABLE IN THY SIGHT. THAT THOU GIVEST ME STRENGTH IN MY HOUR OF WEAKNESS, WISDOM IN MY HOUR OF FOOLISHNESS, PATIENCE IN MYHOUR OF VEX, UNDERSTANDING IN MY HOUR OF CONFUSION, GRACE AND FORGIVENESS IN MY HOUR OF JUDGEMENT. SELAH."

Also thelord's prayer is powerful:

"InI Father, who art in heaven. Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day InI daily bread and forgive InI our trespasses. As InI foegive those who trespass against InI. Lead InI not into temptation but deliver InI from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for Iver and Iver. Amen"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I