Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1388&start_row=1

Economical Warfare

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/19/2006 1:26:35 AM

Here is a quote from a reasoning I made two years ago

---------------------------------
Babylon puts sanctions on the country to starve the men, woman and children. The sanctions prevents the people from selling their product to get money to survive. Long established trading routes are severed, so people lose their jobs, and companies go bankrupt. So the country becomes poorer and poorer. And if they need to buy some food or supplies from another country with the little money they still have, they are prevented from doing this; and since these things were purchased from others for such a long time, they are not able to produce enough themselves for their people, and for certain things, they don't even have the means to produce any.

This is a silent killer because the world doesn't regard these economical weapons as weapons of war. And the world thinks it is alright to starve children indirectly, but there is outrage if you drop a bomb on them. Because instead of blaming Babylon for the starvation of the children, they blame the government of the country that is being starved. This economical warfare is the most cruel warfare of these times, because it is tolerated and ignored by much of the world so it continues for a long time, and the parents must watch their children slowly starve and die.
---------------------------------

I just came across this today:
------------------------------------------
President Woodrow Wilson of the United States stated in 1919:

A nation that is boycotted is a nation that is in sight of surrender. Apply this economic, peaceful, silent, deadly remedy and there will be no need for force.

Quoted in G.C. Hufbauer, J.J. Schott, K.A. Elliott, Economic Sanctions Reconsidered: History and Current Policy, Second Edition, Institute for International Economics, Washington, 1990, p. 9.
------------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/19/2006 5:05:56 PM

The Babylon leaders and subjects use their words to trap people and wound them and cause divisions to disturb a peaceful people.

Their words of illusion are a big part of their Economical Warfare.

Psalms 64
[1] Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
[2] Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
[3] Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
[4] That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
[5] They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
[6] They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
[7] But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
[8] So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
[9] And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
[10] The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/21/2006 7:10:45 AM

"A nation that is boycotted is a nation that is in sight of surrender. Apply this economic, peaceful, silent, deadly remedy and there will be no need for force."

And yet, anytime a nation attempts to be selfsufficient, they act as if you are trying to boycott them. Hypocrites

Messenger: Mau Mau Sent: 3/24/2006 12:13:34 AM

They have been using these weapon against a whole lot of the world's so-called third world..just look at Haiti and most of the countries inna Africa. They put a wool over the people dem eyes that these countries are free, but they put the shackles on the economies of these countries. We now know there were certain agreements forced on Haiti and a majority of African countries, some whose contents are still not public. That's how come most of these countries incomes flow to the West. Countries having to sacrifice education and healthcare to service debts that have been paid many times over. Countries having to award contracts to companies from their former masters and receiving goods whose quality or use may not be best suited for the said countries (due to these agreements). Have you ever heard of someone robbing you of your property, then offering to lend you money to buy it back? That's babylon strategy. In short babylon killing the people then of course coming up with the ideas of music concerts to resolve the problem. That's why I know babylon will have to crumble. hotta fire. Rastafari Live!

"Give us the teachings of His Majesty for we nuh want no devil philosophy"- The Honor Rebel Robert Nesta Marley

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/24/2006 12:58:10 AM

That is True Mau Mau,

Here is a reasoning I made about that some time ago
------------------------------------
Did the I them know that this so called "charitable" giving of Babylon is not charitable at all. Babylon puts very high taxes and tariffs on African Exports. Much higher then the taxes they put on products from other countries. So the profit that the government gets from these taxes and tariffs is over 3 times the amount of money that they give back to Africa in what they call "charity". And Babylon invest that "charity" money to allow the Africans to sell them much more product, at a very low cost.

So because of this, if an African want to sell Babylon something, they must sell it at such a small price, so that they get very little for their labor. Because after Babylon add the taxes and tariffs to the product, it raises the price to the consumer in Babylon. So if an African sold the product at a price worth his labor, the product would be too expensive for the Babylon consumer to buy, so they will buy a similar product that comes from Babylon or another country outside of Africa. In order to be able to sell his product, the African must lower the price, so that after the Babylon government adds their tarifs and Babylon recieves their profit, the product will still be cheap enough for the consumer to buy.

So when the I them see this, Babylon is taking extra profit from the African product an then giving a little bit of this profit back to Africa, but still keeping most of the profit to themselves. So Babylon takes $3,000,000 away from Africa, gives them $1,000,000 in return, and keeps $2,000,000 for themselves. So they are not really giving anything, they are just taking a little less(but still way too much) and then making the illusion that they are giving charity, when they are just returning a little bit of what they took.

And then on top of that, Babylon receive even more profit by getting taxes from the American warehouse that sell the product, by putting taxes on their income. Then they take taxes from the store that sell the product, based on the income the store gets.

Babylon is a master of Illusion.
------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/7/2011 6:59:04 PM

Yes I,

Babylon has many methods of warfare, not all are overtly violent. Babylon uses its loans and debt to control its former colonies through organizations like the IMF.

I am currently taking an economics course. It is basically the philosophy of "Laissez-faire" economics, where the benevolent "invisible hand of the market" guides the market to equilibrium through the forces of supply and demand. The economics textbook is written by N. Gregory Mankiw, a Harvard Professor of Economics and a former economic advisor to US President George W. Bush.

Dr. Mankiw's "10 Principles of Economics" are

1)People face Trade-offs

2)The Cost of Something is what you give up to get it

3) Rational People Think at the margin

4) People Respond to Incentives

5) Trade can make everyone better off

6) Markets are usually a good way to organize economic activity

7)Governments can sometimes improve market outcomes

8)A country's standard of living depends on its ability to produce goods and services

9) Prices rise when the government prints too much money

10) Society faces a short-run trade-off between inflation and unemployment

Mankiw also speaks about "efficiency" vs. "equity" and how there are usually trade offs between the two. He also advocates outsourcing of US jobs because it is better for the economy in the long run.

When Selassie I ruled Ethiopia, I have heard that Selassie I generally allowed a free market economy, but Selassie I still had ultimate power in the government and economy.

When the people chose barnabas and the Derg came to power, the Derg instituted a communist system, which had disastrous results. I think Karl Marx, the Marxist historian, raises some interesting points but I don't agree with communism in general. Its historical examples seem to have failed, the Soviet Union fell and China has gone partly capitalist.

The capitalist babylon system currently controls the world through its financial power and will institute the mark of the beast eventually.

That is why I and I must organize and become self-sufficient so I and I don't have to depend on babylon.

Here is a Reasoning that I found on another Forum

-------------------------
This is how I site the second, third and fourth seal.

I site that the second seal is talking about Hitler and Mussolini's empire and the war they brought to the world. Causing a lot of fighting and a big war with the different people of the world.

I site the third seal as Communism. They controlled and distributed the wealth of their empire. Rationing food and other things for the people. But because of communism, the European countries wanted to become self-sufficient, so they wouldn't have to depend on Russia to buy things. So the governments subsidized the farmers and they produced a lot. The European countries had mountains of butter and beef, lakes of wine and edible oil, it was too much oil and wine to consume theirself. So they needed to get it off their hand so they sold much of it to Russia and a low price. So the oil and wine was not hurt, but was plentiful. And many people say that this delayed the collapse of Communism by ten years.

I see the fourth seal as babylon, they have come to the world with death and hell. They kill with their weapons (swords). They kill with their sanctions and other forms of economical warfare that starve many nations (hunger). They kill with death by the dead concepts that they teach to others, to encourage them in various deadly matters spiritually, mentally, and physically. Their dead concepts come in many forms. They encourage numerous death mind concepts, for example, refusing the Itinuation of Life by refusing children. They also manufacture death causing products like their drugs, pollution, preservatives, pesticide, herbicides, and all their other chemicals that they distribute to the world. babylon also kills with the beasts of the Earth, which is their machinery of war made of the earth, that destroy from the land, sea and air.
-------------------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/7/2011 7:02:01 PM

Here is something Noam Chomsky, Professor of Linguistics at MIT, said about the effectiveness of the "invisible hand" as a mechanism of guiding the economy.

--------------------------------
Noam Chomsky, while acknowledging the intelligence of Smith's thesis, criticizes how the term of the "invisible hand" has been used. He also explains:

Throughout history, Adam Smith observed, we find the workings of "the vile maxim of the masters of mankind": "All for ourselves, and nothing for other People." He had few illusions about the consequences. The invisible hand, he wrote, destroys the possibility of a decent human existence "unless government takes pains to prevent" this outcome, as must be assured in "every improved and civilized society." It destroys community, the environment, and human values generally—and even the masters themselves, which is why the business classes have regularly called for state intervention to protect them from market forces. (...)[17]
--------------------------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/9/2012 12:34:07 AM

Here is some input from the wicked witch of the west, madeleine albright. In regards to the murderous iraqi sanctions during Clinton's presidency.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 11/11/2012 12:11:25 AM

The Sanctions; that is what is happened to Zimbabwe by the hand of especially the UK. fire pon babylon.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 2/21/2019 4:38:14 PM

USA puts sanctions on Venezuela

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I