Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=136&start_row=1

HOW DO I KNOW

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RASGUL Sent: 1/6/2004 2:45:57 PM

I HAVE NO RASTAFARI TO CONNECT WIT I. FEEL THE HURT THAT I AM ALONE.NOT REALLY THOUGH I KNOW HIM IS WITH I.BUT HOW DO I KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT ENOUGH FOR HIM.I FEEL CONFUSED AND I NEED TO HAVE THAT WORD FORM IANDI.THE MESSAGE IS TRUE AND GOOD , BUT I NEED THAT REASONING AMONG OTHER RASTAS.SEEN

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/6/2004 3:07:01 PM

Greetings,

Look at the example of Haile Selassie I and the example of Christ. And change your ways to be like them. None of us are right for Jah unless we live by his example. And when I and I live by Jah example, he will not regard our iniquities of the past, I and I will be remembered for I and I righteousness.

Feel free to reason on this forum to get more Iverstanding. There are many RasTafarI Idren and Sistren to reason with here.

Jah Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/7/2004 1:09:58 AM

Rastafari nuh go leave you alone! Praise Him.
prophesise his works on you, put them on actions he will come around you. what goes around comes around.
most a wi are confused, that's why we stick on ARK I's forum for comfort. It works.
who feels it knows it the sages revealed it. you feels Jah in you do what you feels but must comply with rasta principles.
Praise Jah.
Mloyi

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/7/2004 9:54:40 PM

Blessed Love, Jah Rasta Far I

Ras GUL,,, guidance Brethern... INI NEVER alone. Take advantage of the "lonely" time to i-ditate, read the Scriptures to manifest the inner wisdom that is within. It is blocked and constrained by teachings of Bablyon and that is what is making the confusion.

KNOW yourself and don't apologize for what is organic within.

Rasta is no religion, no routine, no doctrine, no gradations...no mon. It is purity of TRUTH. Listen and test INI for what is TRUTH. Listen to the reasoning, yet know that no one can teach the I, ecasue it already within INI. OFten those who challenge the I are the best teachers and so be strong in the tribulations of those who reason with the I.

"Wounds from a friend can be trusted....an enemy multiplies kisses"

I-man find it is a physically lonesome trod,,,yet the spiritual trod is REAL and TRUTHFUL and loving because INI site what is the most Blissfylly pure and beauty of RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE that produces the goodness and PEACE. It brings about manifestation of the pure physical.

INI is the oneness not in physical body but in essential matter of all of I-ration. Drawing KNOWEDGE and POWER from everything that is good and right. Every prefection of JAH RASTA FAR I.

THe fearful thing is usually the knowledge of the freedom Rasta possess and not knowing how to use it!! that come with wisdom....

So struggle Ras and the harder the struggle the sweeter the victory. Through out all thenegativity that friends family and enemies will put in the I-path of KNOWLEDGE...

NO FEAR because when JAH Is for the I no one can be against INI>>>>>

Jah Rasta Far I
Heartically INI............Rasta

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/8/2004 5:00:53 AM

Greetings one and all,Rastafari lives

Jah will never let one down ye know:Keep faith and be honest,He will give ye ye reward in time..JAH is always there for INI nah forget that!!!JAH is mighty,Him do things which are not ``earthly``
Remeber how Shadrach , Meshach and Abednego:They were all one{well,just them 3 only},who were condemned to be thrown in the fire.
But them didnt fear,ye know:onlky thing them feared for is JAH the Almighty RasTafari,that rescued them.....All Babylonians were astonished and amazed at that Force!!!!!!!{Read it all in Daniel}So,ye see,it is faith and commitment what will bring ye closer unto JAH.
Him nah use a balance or such,to determine if ye are an uprihght one or and bad minded one.....Just mek sure ye actions,ye hands and ye haert be clear..JAH see and know all things

So,Rasgul...cast away your fears,your insecurity,and ye doubts...this is Armageddon time,nah need for, nor time,fe be afraid,weary,insecure,or fe simply just speak and reason,but this is JAHtime to let our actions be seen and heared
Only through that way,man can become one of His servants
Fears and insecurity and more of such all are big stumbleblocks inna Ini way,which if not removed,InI will never be able to become in harmony with JAHLIFE,Zion gates will never be reached...

Abandon all negatives,and mek way fe the positive day...Right that!!!

OneLove&Inity JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I LIVES
ijah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/8/2004 6:13:53 AM

TRUTH

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I