Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1349&start_row=1

i must speak

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/23/2006 2:14:10 PM

I had vision this morning, however u are busy.. yet i am compelled to share this
consider.....

Acronymns used

W=eapons of
M=Media
D=eceptions

Little explaination here. The media intentionally feeds mantras to keep your subconscious locked into what takes your eyes away from what is real and truthful. FAUX news (fair and balanced.) while thier network has perverse violent and militaristic shows, thier news shouts out about thier so called values and religious undertones of family and country and god ! By the way, do you realize that 2 Bush cousins are vested in the FAUX network...hmmmmm

O=peration
I =raqi
L=iberation

Translated by the marketer of this so called war... it means continued acculmuation by the world power to control, manipulate the entire world's resources for thebeneift of the few and feel justified by doing it. (The Bush Dynasty is more linked to the so called terrorist bin Laden family than Saddam ever hoped to be... business dealings, seek your history and corporate ties that are NOT coincidential...unless you live in Disney land)

F=ederally
E=nriched
M=erchents
A=ssistance

Again this is the govt. cheesy way of doing as they do above (OIL) unsing the WMD, but this time TO thier so called "OWN" people....see, they (these are entities ?!?) are your master, if they call you thier "own".... ( the consitution does allow for people to own people so why shouldn't corporate entities be allowed either?)

Look at the words brother and sisters that you hear everyday and listen to what is really being done, and that your are accepting metphors as truth.

FEMA was started back in the 70's....during the Carter admin...(raising oil prices due to OPEC !!!-i know that was before some of you were born.)... during THAT time, i distinctively remember FEMA repairing the homes of wealthy homeowners(actually the mortage holders of major banks, lenders to the rich and famous).. because there was landslides along the coast of California. I used to be a corporate lender at a major bank, so I know that these homes had no rational to be built along the coast, because of the natural risks along the rocky shoreline.......However, wealthy peple found it more economic to NOT carry expensive disaster insurance, because FEMA(you "working-class) people would provide. Tax payer funded insuranace for the rich and famous....

Who funds FEMA ? You do.. Your raising taxes continues to fund Corporate media, through every purchases you make because of your dependence upon corporate goods and services. Whatever yo ubuy is taxed, food included, because those producers pass thier costs on to you. Saving moeny at thebank is taxed. Any spending is taxed. Utilities have how many added so called line taxes.

This $hit$tem is fueled by GREED (God Really Expects Extinction and Death) This $hit$tem sells you food you can grow, security that you can provide for yourself, health that you posssessed before thier drugs and packaged goodds.

This has nothing to do with fema u say...
Corporate culture does the marketing of the destuction of the environment....building structures where there should not be...and then pretends to wonder, why nature does what nature does... well see for yourself....Destruction through pharmaceuticals (30% of the GNP) Prisions(25% of the incarcerated world wide are in the USA.... The USA only has 6% of the world population!)That's freedom? The water air and soil is being destroyed by massive industrial manufacturing....Making short terms products that have short term use and infinite physical esistence!

FEMA is reacting slow to Katrina in the south, becuase there is no vested interest that is eminent at this moment. Notice the focus has been on rebuilding Bourbon street merchants to get the spenders down there to gamble and take part in folly.....Meanwhile, people are homeless and hungry and ill, and grieving. When it becomes essential to the capitalistic greed of the so called "leaders" then there will be real action...It is sad that there was a rush in congress to write a report on the govt slow reaction, and yet there is still little action to deal with the problem of the people.. those reps are so busy politricking, corporations are passing out mobile homes and creidts cards.....at U the common man taxpayers' expense.

Connect the dots.......there is no distinction btwn govt and corporate...

Remember there is Just-Us...the is no USA
there is u, me, he, she, he and they.... ONE people in the world.

There will be NO PEACE until
EVERY being has Equal rights and Justice.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/23/2006 5:45:53 PM

selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/23/2006 11:18:17 PM

True words Nefertiti.

Your reasoning about acronyms made I think of a reasoning I made in the 1990's about a certain acronym. I will make a post about it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/24/2006 8:05:33 AM

Powerful Princess, you always got strength in what you say, and im surprised all this came in a vision. Jah deems us as HIM should with knowledge and I do believe you have recieved it!

Much love,
Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/24/2006 10:10:26 AM

A-anally
I-injected
D-death
S-serem

RSK

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I