Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1346&start_row=1

Calling anyone in the Caronlinas

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/22/2006 6:01:38 PM

Blessed love RASTA FAR I
INI call upon hte ones and ones. A sistren is considering a move to the North or South CAROLINA (sorry for the typo). It seem 2 years ago i sited bredren and sistren from the area where there is communtiy and culture. Please i's come forth to reason about this area with the sistren.....

Blessed love
HaIle I SelassIe I
rasta far I

Messenger: Sistah Sent: 2/26/2006 6:32:49 AM

Greetins Sistren I lived in Charlotte, NC It is a growing city, ALthough there are alot of brethrens and sistrens here, I found that a more widespread communities and culture in the following cities in NC, Greensboro NC, Winston- Salem Nc ,High Point NC.Raliegh NC and Durham NC. But we welcome you to the Carolinas whenever you decide to come. Bless, If I can be any assist you as far as helping you find the best location you can send me an email @ sistafree2001@yahoo.com Much respect. Jah Bless

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 3/2/2006 9:07:25 AM

Bless-ed LOVE!

I-ses I-tinual to the Hola One Of I-ration
IandI Black God and King
Haile Selassie Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI!
SELAH!

I reside in Durham NC. Not TOO TOO much culture out here .. But some.. Link I if I can be of assistance I Sistah (Jahiseek@earthlink.net)

MORE LOVE!

Sis Jahseekah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I