Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=134&start_row=1

Life

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/5/2004 4:56:29 PM

Greetings,

I see my life as the same as my father's and mother's life. I don't see my life as beginning when this flesh came out of I mother. I see I life as beginning when Jah created Life.

And I see that all of my ancestors since the beginning of time, have Itinued their life by fighting to survive and having children to Itinue their line.

So to I it is a shame when I hear people choosing not to have children, because of their lifestyle or any other reason. It is a great disrespect to all their foreparents who have Itinued this life for so very long. The only reason that we exist is because all of our foreparents Itinued Life.

Just think of how many centuries have past since I and I life began. So many centuries of struggling to Itinue this life. Then one selfish generation comes and only sees their life as born and dead, and give up what their foreparents fought so hard to keep.

If Jah strikes a man or woman so that they cannot have children, then this is Jah's doing. But if a man or woman chooses this, it is a great sin, and Jah will not turn his eyes away from this.

Jah Live,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/23/2004 7:15:35 PM

Greetings,

Life is about learning. We are fools if we continue to repeat the mistakes of our parents, especially if our parents acknowledge the mistakes and warns us to avoid them. For us to live as One, I and I need to look at our ancestors as One. So just as most learn from their own mistakes and successes through their experiences in life. I and I should also learn from the mistakes and successes of our foreparents, and of all people that have come before us.

Psalms 78 was made to call to remembrance the circle of foolishness that men have been going through, and the greatness of Jah that was and is always there. They turned to Jah when they were in need, but quickly turned away and dealt with foolishness afterwards. This repeats over and over again through this Psalm, through the whole bible, and through the generations before us.

Why does man and woman have the mindset that they want to learn for theirselves what it feels like to fail, when they can learn from ones who have already experienced it? Not all people or experiences are the same, but I and I should analyze the experiences of others, not to control us, but to open our eyes so that I and I can avoid those traps when they come, or enjoy opportunities when they come.

If a man spent 40 years to gain knowledge and has attained great wisdom. Why should the next generation go through 40 years to gain the same, when the first man could teach this knowledge and wisdom in 40 days.

If I and I gain this mindset to learn from others, I and I will no longer only advance from born to dead. But I and I will advance from generation to generation, coming closer to Jah as each generation passes.

And this mindset must also come into the Ones that have gained knowledge through their own experience and through their study. The fruits of their mouth should spread to others, planting the seeds to grow into more fruit. Otherwise, the study and knowledge gained is vanity, because it goes into the ground with death.

I and I must stop live and dead, and instead Live and Live. Just think about how great mankind would have been today if they lived this way. Generations would build upon generations, always rising higher, and avoiding the pits that have been from times before.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 3/23/2004 7:58:29 PM

Yes, Idren... I dig...

I don't know if I would say it is sin to decide not to have children. If one is unwanting to bring new life into the world, then why should they? Personally, I want to have children, but InI never read in any of JAH Words that every man and woman who is able to bear children must do so. Also, InI overstand it to be an ATROCITY to bring a child into the world if it is unwanted by it's parents. I do not agree with or accept abortion, although if I were to vote, I would vote pro-choice. I don't see it as my decision to make for someone else, and it is much better, in my eyes, to have a 'legit' abortion than a botched abortion. Better to save atleast one of their lives, seen?
But if one decides to get a vasectomy (sp?) or something because they don't want children, then they shouldn't have children. I wouldn't want to know that my father and mother conceived I because they would think it was sinful not to do so!

It is best, in my oppinion, for people to aspire to have children. Just so you know, I agree with the I on everything else said. Bless up, Ark I... you are a wise one!

Rastafari!

Ras John

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/23/2004 10:32:27 PM

Greetings,

The reason I say that it is a sin is because I and I are Living, and Jah is the God of the Living, not the dead.

The reason that you exist, and that I exist, and that all others exist, is because our Parents Itinued Life, and their Parents Itinued Life, and their Grandparents Itinued Life, and all of our Foreparents before Itinued Life from since the beginning of Creation.

If just one of my Foreparents chose death, then I would not be here today. I am alive because all of my Foreparents chose Life. And when I consider how much time has passed since the beginning of Creation, I could never end I Life. This Life that my Foreparents fought so hard to keep. It would make their fight to Itinue I Life for such a long time come to vanity if I chose death.

This is a very serious thing and the people of the world need to look at what their Life really is, and not turn their eyes from the reality of Life. I can't even count the number of centuries that I and I Life has Itinued. So to end this long Life by choice would be a great shame in my eyes, I couldn't face Iself if I chose death.

Like the I said Ras John,
--------------------
If one is unwanting to bring new life into the world, then why should they?
--------------------

I agree, they shouldn't, all people on the earth have their path to trod. I path is Life, but those whose time it is to fall into death will fall. But I vibes is to remind the Living about I and I Life, because in these times, Life isn't seen as it really is.

If people's eyes are opened to what our Life is, then when they make the choice between Life and death, they will not make it with illusion, but will make it with reality in their mind. If they still choose death, then that is their choice. I think that too many don't realize what Life is because babylon illusion has clouded people's eyes from seeing who and what we are. Life is much more then born and dead.

Yes, it is true, that the death of the body still feeds the ground, so Life Itinues in that form still. But the Life that Jah granted I and I is Precious and Great, and this form of Life doesn't Itinue for the dead, only for the Living. And when this flesh of mine is feeding the ground, the Life that Jah has given to I will Itinue through I children, as it has from the beginning. The only way I Life won't Itinue, is if Jah takes it away, not because I chose death. I will always choose Life.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 3/24/2004 4:21:03 AM

Yes Ark -I
" And the dead will have no part in the living...they will not see hear or speak".....but as Th `I points out....I n I continue life in coming generations.....if I n I see life as such , and not as I n I few years in flesh on this earth only.
That is why people in the "old Testament " are often threatened not to be punished alone...but to the 9th link of their offspring.( Or even further)
So I guess I family-lineage is to become extinct. I grandparents cursed I parents for beeing their children...and a mere nuisance...the same I parents did to I...so in fact they cursed life.

So now I and I Queen don`t get children ( she simply doesn`t get pregnant)....since 13 years...even purely medical, everything is in the best order to get Kids...
So I feel for cursing life, the lineage of I parents will die.( which is fully OK to I ).....since I have I children and brethren and sistren still ina JAH Family......but this would proove Th `Is idea of life to be correct , if seen in that way I do it.
JAh Love
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/24/2004 11:23:51 AM

Greetings,

Benjahmin, the I is still Living, so don't speak before the time come.

Remember Abraham's wife Sarah, how she was barren, and Jah gave her a child when she was older.

Remember John the baptist mother, Elisabeth, the wife of Zacharias, the same happened to her.

And also remember this,
--------------------------
Revelation 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
--------------------------

So there is still Life for the Ones that live for Jah and remain faithful.

Another thing, I was speaking of those that choose death, because there is a big difference between those that choose and the Ones that Jah hasn't given children. If Jah doesn't give the I children, then perform your works unto Jah, the Most High maybe has important things for the I to take care of, so children might take too much time away from your mission.

But like I said, the I is still Living, so don't speak before the time come. Because if you believe that children will not come, then that is your faith, and it is truly impossible. But if your faith is that children will come, then it makes it possible.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 3/24/2004 12:07:22 PM

@Ark I
Yes give Thanks for the words....
But I feel Th `I has misunderstood I a little there.....of course I am aware...that a child can come still ( Sahra & Jakob)...and if it doesn`t, I am completely easy with that...since exactly as Th `I says....JAh have different works to do for I Queen and I than to take care of kids right now.
I was simply resembling Thy thoughts about life passing through the different generations...as ONE life....but if those Generations curse it , it may be cut off....which proves Th `Is theory.
Yes I am alive still...against all odds and ends....( ;-) )
and I am prepared for anything JAH has in stock for I....( I hope )
But I just don`t think it will be children. Even before I married I Queen...I was close to becoming a father to a child....but it was born dead. See what I mean ?
Wicked people have come up with a sprout seeking righteousness which I hope and pray to be....but their line of life may end with I seen ?

Otherwise it may occur that I simply get the job to start a new lineage.....with a different name and different conditions...who knows ?
JAH Love
Benjahmin

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2004 8:58:00 PM

Time will tell Idren, keep on trodding towards Jah, and all will be as it should be.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2006 4:11:57 PM

Mark 12
[18] Then come unto him the Sadducees, which say there is no resurrection; and they asked him, saying,
[19] Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
[20] Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.
[21] And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.
[22] And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.
[23] In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife.
[24] And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
[25] For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
[26] And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
[27] He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Christ was showing the people what Life is, but up to today people don't Iverstand. The dead don't rise, but remain under ground. The chosen people will "rise from the dead" meaning that the Living will rise away from the dead when the resurrection comes. That is why Christ said:

----------------------------------
[26] And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
[27] He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
----------------------------------

Jah is not the God of the dead, Jah is God of the Living. And the reason that God is the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, is because they Itinued their life and had children, and their children Live even unto this day.

And for those that still can't see this, look at it scientifically. An amoeba (one celled organism) Lives by separating into two cells, and the two cells separate into more cells. A plant Lives by renewing itself by growing and producing seeds. A Human Lives by renewing their flesh, and the way they renew their flesh is by having children.

I have been Living too long to give up I Life, so I will not give up, but will Itinue.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: zionI Sent: 3/3/2006 1:12:38 PM

Life is the most precious gift of the Most High.

For InI to receive HIM grace and play our tiny part in that is truly a blessing...

To Abraham and Jacob HIM said their seed will be as numerous as the stars in the sky for they were righteous.

The gift of JAH is LIFE...the wages of sin is DEATH

Let JAH guide InI and live for Iver.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I