Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=134&start_row=11

Life

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2006 8:54:40 PM

This is from a reasoning I just made on another forum a couple of minutes ago.

----------------------------------
One more reasoning I would like to add,

In regards to Life as a whole (humans, animals, plant, earth, water, sun and everything else. Death of this small part and that small part is not significant as long as Life Itinues and there is balance. And when there is imbalance, Creation was made to correct itself with the strength and guidance of the Almighty Jah RasTafarI.

But in regard to the Life of the Living. The Trod of the Living is to promote Life and remove death. Within and outside of himself or herself.

And don't miss Iverstand, to prevent the return of this flesh to the dust from which it came; this flesh that is walking and talking and writing right now, is not the purpose of the Living. It would be against the purpose of the Living to try to do that, as it would go against balance and against I and I structure.

The Purpose of the Living is to promote the Life and Health of this flesh, so that it will function as it should while it's season remains.

The Purpose of the Living is to join with another among the Living, and Itinue their Life and renew their flesh. I and I don't put old wine into a new bottle, I and I put new wine in the new bottle because that is how I and I Life Itinue.

The Purpose of the Living is to promote the Life and Health of the seed that comes forth from them.

The Purpose of the Living is to promote the Life of the other Life surrounding them. Promoting the Life of humans, animals, trees, earth, water, sun and all other Life. Guardians, maintaining the balance set forth by Jah RasTafarI.

The Purpose of the Living is to teach his or her offspring, so that they will Itinue the path of the Living.

The Purpose of the Living is to teach the Life surrounding them, so that they will Itinue the path of the Living. Teaching the way of the Guardians to those of the Guardians, and teaching the ways of all other Life, according to the balance set forth by Jah RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John C Sent: 3/6/2006 1:36:41 PM

Yes I Ras Tafari!

Life must be focused towards the continuation. For without continuity life obvious ceases to be, and life must remain to forward JAH Livity. JAH has so much love for mankind which is why JAH decide HIM wishes not to destroy humanity. JAH is righteous and just, and Iver forgiving, and so unless mankind is to destroy himself the continuity and purity of the human race reflects the greatness of JAH Almighty.

I man an artist, in art school and so a very easy way for InI to overstand JAH Livity in connection with human livity is like a master artist and his students. The master artist spends long time creating beautiful works of art until his style, technique, methodology- everything developed to perfection before he starts teaching student artists. Although the master is obliged to teach, it is up to the students to learn. As the student learns more and more- focuses more and more attention on the logic and relevance of the material being taught, the student's own art developes more and more, eventually potentially to the same level as the master artist's own work. However, if the student chooses to learn the valuable information taught to him/her by the master, it is just as good as if the student never listened to the instructions in the first place and kept on trying to do the impossible- develop skill with a hard head.

To accept, and love JAH mankind must be humble! We must see that our master has spent so much time creating perfection to raise us in. The world is perfect and beautiful with an ecosystem that is fully sustainable with no outside help! The logic of the world's happenings is in fact infallible- there are answers to all of our questions within the happenings of the universe. All of this is JAH manifestation, just like beautiful paintings were the manifestation of Rembrant. To learn this- to follow JAH and live a holy, Godly life, man must humble himself like the art student. Every person has intuition- they can choose to ignore all but their intuition or they can choose to learn HOW to use intuition. This is why being humble is such a key thing in the trod of a Rastaman. To learn and not think you know more than the consciousness which does in fact know more, you must put aside your own thoughts and feelings and listen to JAH- watch the ways in which the world works, how the tide comes in and goes out, how the tide being high is just as effective as the tide being low, and how both of them are key in the well being of the sea. JAH teaches us all of the answers, we just have to be willing to LEARN, not be hard headed.

Life is a learning process, and if we learn correctly then probably sometime around the ends of our lives we will know exactly what life is about and why it happens the way that it does. Since my life is still very youthful all I feel I can really say is that life is about loving JAH. Find out what it means to love JAH, do this consistantly and ethically and the kingdom of heaven is yours to inherit. Scripture is a blessing from JAH, prophets are a blessing from JAH, all forms of true education. This WEBSITE is a blessing from JAH. InI must make use of these blessings and life is so clearly overstood.

Many thanks to Ark I for his patronage of the Ras TafarI movement in the form of this website and his words and teachings! He is a great educator!

Blessings and praises to the Most High JAH Rastafari! King of Kings! Lord of Lords! Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah! SELAH!

Ras John

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/7/2006 10:06:44 PM

Yes I,

When I and I learn from Jah and sight the greatness of Creation, I and I will learn our place in the world.

One thing, I and I can know exactly what Life is about a long time before this flesh returns to the dust. If I and I concentrate out efforts looking towards Jah, it must happen.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/5/2010 6:04:52 AM

beautiful words, music to I ears. I and I overstand a bit more of Jah's words made clear by brother Ark I an the Jah people of this sacred place.
Thanks an praises unto Jah Ras TafarI Selassie I

conquering Lion shall break EVERY chain

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/6/2010 8:27:20 AM

Hello,

Ras John C, you said, ''The master artist spends long time creating beautiful works of art until his style, technique, methodology- everything developed to perfection before he starts teaching student artists. Although the master is obliged to teach, it is up to the students to learn.''

This relates to being a priest/monk e.t.c. His spirit must be perfected, his flesh not tempted and his mind clear, and have a sense of oneness with God before he can start serving the church and leading his people. I have a sense of feeling i will serve the tewahedo church, but 2 things of mine has not been perfected, the flesh which is sin is constantly troubled, the mind which satin tries to rule is at a constant battle. God has given I time to myself to perfect myself before I start serving. I refuse to lead any people or become a leader in a church or monastery while i have this condition, i am not worthy. A priest, deacon or monk are supposed to be perfect angels. But i do go to service and pray as a follower of the tewahdo church. So i can relate to your description of a master perfecting his work.

Messenger: Jah-star Sent: 5/26/2011 7:55:17 PM

Greetings, with respect ini must know if there is no way to repent? dem say it is great sin...is this the same when it's medical decision for ini health?or am i foraken? or do i walk alone? See... birthed three...almost didn't make it throught the last one. I made a contious decision to raise my three the best i can,and teach them of Jah's unconditional love! Praise Jah!!!

Messenger: Jah-star Sent: 5/27/2011 5:59:11 AM

INI thank thee Jah-star

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/13/2013 12:32:13 AM

Jah is not the God of the dead, Jah is God of the Living. And the reason that God is the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, is because they Itinued their life and had children, and their children Live even unto this day.

And for those that still can't see this, look at it scientifically. An amoeba (one celled organism) Lives by separating into two cells, and the two cells separate into more cells. A plant Lives by renewing itself by growing and producing seeds. A Human Lives by renewing their flesh, and the way they renew their flesh is by having children.

I have been Living too long to give up I Life, so I will not give up, but will Itinue.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Yes the ego devil confines the spirit to the separated body by illusion .
The spirit in reality is free of the body and can travel between other hearts and temples.
For the irits within INI are one , nor just dwelling within the body, but also dwelling livin in a family, a environment, environment and a larger interconnected community of life and creation.
Illusion causes suffering, it's sillusion to think one is the ego small i
If is reality and bliss to know that IN I is only reality and one actually is living in a larger body than their personal body
This is the body of Christ ,,INI are members of and spirit is United as God, Jah Rastafari as INI head

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/13/2013 12:37:44 AM

This is why ones live on through their love, their love is with others and truly INI are love and not flesh and dust

SELASSIE I LIVES

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/13/2013 1:11:44 AM

Imagination has its place, but I won't make decisions about Life based on imagination.

If my spirit will jump to another body when this flesh is finished, then I didn't hurt a thing by making sure I have children and Teach them to Live for God and to also Itinue their Life. But if the jump is just imagination and no such thing exists, then I hurt something very significantly if I don't have children, I hurt I own Life, I Life that has continued from since I and I were Created.

I Respect this Gift of Life from Haile Selassie I, and will never trade it for imagination.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I