Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1330&start_row=21

Marriage?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 4/4/2006 1:47:11 PM

In HIM Itobiogrophy, Iman recall one of the things HIM did as Regent plenipotentary was to encourage the sanctification of marriages...

Messenger: raslady Sent: 6/1/2006 3:02:06 AM

greetings i am a lady about to embark on a lifes journey and entering marriage with my beloveded rasta leroy...my heart is pure with the love of jahrastafari..i keep my hands clean and my heart pure...i need help as in what my role involves being a rasta wife..love and respect i hold in my heart for all fellow man..can you help peace and love to all sue

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 6/1/2006 10:53:15 PM

1 corinthians chapter 7 is the book of the true marriage,read it properly and u see the people of the world today confused themself about marriage.The world marriage is totally different from the scripture marriage.When jah bring two come together thats marriage,the marriages today is all about pleasing wife and husband rather than pleasing jah/god.Marriage is a natural thing,it is more than placing a ring,wedding,and dressing. These things i said is written u know 1 corinthians chapter 7

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/3/2006 1:23:57 AM

Live as One with your husband and One with Jah RasTafarI.

A man and woman should come together as One and Jah should be their guide and light. A woman often times will think of things that a man doesn't, and a man will often times think of things that a woman doesn't. So as One, I and I should rise and come closer to Jah, as One mind.

Reason with eachother and come to Iverstandings and decisions together. Live and work with equality.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I