Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=133&start_row=31

Mystics

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: D-Jah Sent: 7/22/2007 6:59:46 PM

Blessed love Jah Rastafari is worthy to be praised all hail our King & God earth righful ruler to all who are strong be strong still redemption draweth nigh & no weak heart shall prosper Christ government shall rule the earth. well Jah has revealed himself so much but it takes wisdom to discern it & faith to accept it for Jah is all & all is all & all is in all & all is well at all times. apart from personal physical manisfestation. i will share this with you one time i was supposed to get hit by a car some how my feet leaped me to the next side of the road when i climbed the side walk i felt two hands letting go my legs. Give thanks to Jah to every rebel with a cause Jah is watching over his prophets let no servant take credit but consider it his duty to do his master work as christ spirit manifest in each of us to carry out is devine plan for Jah standeth far from the proud but his ears are open to the righteous & close to the humble. the Greater you are the more you humble thyself for it is christ who worketh in us both to will & to do. Haile Selassie lives for ever!

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/23/2007 11:53:48 AM

Natural Mystics,Haile Selahssie is and will forever be.One love me Kindread

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/28/2007 6:29:44 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High H.I.M., Qedamawee, Qedamawee, Negusa Neghast, Lord of Lords, Conqering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, The One who Live and Reign in InI Hearts, Elect of Jah, Root of David, The Imighty Dread in the Fullness, JAH!!!!! RasTafarI!!!! Immanuel Haile Selassie I The First!!!

Blessed Love Bredren an Sistren, Princes and Princesses, Kings and Queens, Chabbad Shalom.

InI have had many mystical things happen while InI be servin in Jah name RasTafarI. I wanted to share a couple things that happened Yesturday and Today, it was Ites InI.

Well, yesturday it was a quite Irie day. I woke up early to do some works and things. Around 3 or so in the afternoon it started to rain so InI headed back to the gates. I decided to go out in the woods for a Iditate, and to chant and pray. I called over a couple friends and we headed to the woods.

We came up to this waterfall which I decided to climb up and all the while, the rain is steadily fallin on us, not too strong, not real light either. Well, I make it to the top of this waterfall and start to chant Nyahbinghi. I was just focused on becoming equal to the rains Vibration. I keep chantin for a little bit and I shout JAH.....and I could feel this energy flowin round and through the place where I was standin and it seemed as if I could hear every single raindrop hit the ground as well as feel the impact of the drops.....then I said RASTAFARI......and the rain picked up. It made the little hairs on I body stand upright. I closed I eyes just to feel Jah Energy.....just to feel and dwell on what its like to be in Jah RasTafarI Fullness of Awareness...

I Itinue to Chant, and as Im chantin now I make I voice a little bit louder and the rain seemed to move in Inity with I voice and picked up and got Harder. Well after a little time passes by I cease chantin and Focus on Peace and Love and Serenity. and as I Started back down to the botton of the Waterfall the rain just slowed and slowed and after a minute of so it just faded and stopped all together. It was a Irie Isperience.

Then today, I was at home by Iself and I begun to chant in Jah RsTafarI name for Sabbath.

Well, all day it has been quite cloudy with no sunlight pokin through at all, i mean it was Irie and Itiful all the while but no sunlight.

I started to chant IyaBinghi and I noticed a little wind started to blow outside. I Itinued to chant for a while longer and I Focused on Love and Beauty of Life and Environment and then boom! way bright Sunlight! everywhere. I stand up and keep chantin as i walk down the stairs to get a better look out side. I looked up in the sky and there was a circle like an opening in the clouds above InI gates, no clouds above now.

I give thanks for it happening, for now I can share it with Ones and Ones. I wanted to post it cause it reminded me of Ark I's Story about being One with the Ilaments. Give thanks and Praises unto InI Imighty ruler JAH RASTAFARI HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST!!!!!!

Jah Blessing. RasTafarI.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/28/2007 6:34:21 PM

Ises

Messenger: connan Sent: 11/27/2008 6:46:49 PM

I LOV RASTAFARI.

Messenger: connan Sent: 11/27/2008 6:49:37 PM

Yes it is realy true no weak hrat or soul can fight for the kingdo of Rastafari

Messenger: love is Sent: 5/27/2009 7:59:19 PM

seh if i may
me was in me kitchen a few months ago
and seh
mystics of some kind swirled round me, and me taken