Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=133&start_row=21

Mystics

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 6/11/2004 10:01:04 AM

the way that you write give me strong insight on what your feeling i hope that you are able to overstanding the things that you are going on in your life,i know all these feeling are great blessings,i hop that you would see,we are JAH, but we did not make JAH, JAH make ini(he or she).let your knowledge there of be your gide.

onelove

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/12/2004 11:45:17 AM

Greetings ...

I am trying ... and InI is helping with the guiding ... but it's not easy. I am not always willing either, but that's little I, I know. In Her own time things are manifest, yet I also overstand that I am a part of that manifestation. at times it is through overstanding that I am here for a reason. and then overstanding that others in me life, are also there for a reason ... as this forum is ... it hasn't clouded things yet ...

Thank InI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/12/2004 6:26:48 PM

It is good to know yourself, the good parts and the bad.

When I and I sight something of ourself that we don't want to keep, I and I have the choice to get rid of it. But if we blind ourselves to those things, then we will continue in a lower state than we are capable of.

So Itinue to look within and seek out the parts that need to go, and rise up the parts that should stay.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/14/2004 6:34:50 AM

Ark I

In that seeking, does one consider those overstandings of others, or does one always return to I? For there are times, and InI would agree that we don't know what's best for I-selves ... Its takes the love of others to site what's wrong ... or at least what could be corrected. See, yet that's the oddest thing ... for I don't think that others are wrong ... just that they have a different viewpoint as a result of their overstanding, and that they are travelling a path which they need to travel so as to grow and exceed the limits they have placed upon themselves ...

that's what attracts me to RASTA -- the overstanding that everything is ONE, earth, people, light, love ... and the freedom which exists to express all of that ...

besides the drums call me too :)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2004 8:56:56 AM

Yes, I and I should consider the overstandings of others, Iron sharpeth Iron. But always check I and I self honestly, to see if I and I should accept or reject things that others say. Because just because someone has told the I true things every time they have spoken to the I, doesn't mean that the next thing they tell you is true.

As Selassie I show I and I,

By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

Belgrade Conference

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/17/2004 11:21:51 AM

Greetings ...

It's odd, but there is resonance in that speech ... I found myself today and yesterday engrossed in meetings with my colleagues in which one or other person was taking issue with one or someone other ... and often in almost a nasty way ... however, i chose not to participate .. just not in my nature really as i could see both sides ... yet today, i made a conscious effort to actually hear people, and when i listened, i got to understand that the principle is important, not the allegiance ... hence, I had to know I-self, and know what is important to I, to completely and fully overstand whether I wanted to participate in 'name-calling' or not ...

it's odd how people's emotions can cloud judgement ... but in so saying, I also realise that it is important for people to recognise how they are feeling ... for to not do so, is also problematic ...

peace, love and guidance

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/18/2004 9:14:56 AM

Yes I Seeking, I and I are in a trod towards Jah. So all righteousness is for I and I, and all wickedness is against I and I.

Sometimes we hear something that doesn't seem right to us, but it comes from a source that has told us the truth in the past. So we can sometimes try to think of justifications for what is said, so that it seems acceptable to us. But after time we realize that our justification is false, so we try to think of other justifications for what is said. We can go on forever believing a lie if we do this.

It is better to not accept something that doesn't seem right to us. We can search it out to see if we missed something, or don't overstand something. But it shouldn't be accepted until we truly see it as acceptable. I and I have to be honest with ourself to do this.

Truth is the way to Jah, and also the way to the Mystics that Jah has provided for I and I. I loyalty is only to Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/19/2004 6:47:44 AM

Greetings ...

The complexity comes in though when one realises that I is present in this world, in this time, with these forms ... of course I can always choose not to participate in this life, but then I feel like I am wasting the time that has been given me ...

Yet there are times when I overstand that not doing something is just as important as doing something ... and here of course one returns to one's I-self again ...

It's odd how the storm rages, but when i realises that the storm is not I, the I is never rained on ...

blessings to all, with love peace and happiness ..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/20/2004 12:52:57 PM

On Sunday night of last week. I was chanting on I balcony. After about ten minutes of chanting, the sky lit up. At first, I wasn't sure if it was lightning or not, because I didn't here any thunder, and it was happening only once every few minutes. I Itinued to chant, and eventually, the lighting became more frequent, and I could sometimes see the lightning bolts in the sky in front of I (I balcony is on the east side). The more I chanted, the stronger the storm became, when the rain started to get stronger, I went inside the screen door and stood up facing out and Itinued to chant.

The rain became stronger and stronger, more lightning flashed and the thunder became loud. The wind was also blowing stronger. I chanted for an hour or two and the storm remained fierce. I could feel the strength and the presence of other I's who also joined with the chant, along with the strength of Nature. The storm Itinued for quite some time after I stopped chanting.

I reasoned with some RasTafarI Idren and Sistren a few days ago, and they showed I that they were also chanting with the storm that night. Jah calls on His people to chant when it is time, those with eyes to see will see, and those with ears to hear will hear.

Psalm 149
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Jah has given I and I dominion over the Earth, to work as One and bring strength to Jah Nature, and Jah Nature also brings strength unto I and I. Join with Jah Nature, when Jah Nature moves, and the I them will learn how to communicate with Nature, and learn I and I place. Nothing can be forced because Jah is the driver. I and I place is to follow Jah directions just as Nature does.

This example and the other example I gave are just minor ones. There is much greater judgements that I have joined with that I will only speak to Jah people about face to face. Jah Nature is I and I weapon, to cleanse the Earth and promote Life. I and I just need to learn what our relationship with Nature is.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: seeking Sent: 6/21/2004 7:52:21 AM

Ark I

a relationship of oneness .. everything in I is exihibited external to I in the form of I-Nature ... give thanks always for knowing that I exists in ALL, as Jah exists in all .. no separation, only perception of separation ..

Blessings ...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I