Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1321&start_row=1

Inner Strength vs. Inner Pain

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/6/2006 10:24:35 AM

What is the difference? If you know please tell me!

RSK

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/6/2006 10:29:17 AM

found mi answer:

These are the words
Of my master, keep on tellin' me
No weak heart
Shall prosper
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it, fall in it
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it (... fall in it)

On his Earthday, how blessed!

RSK

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 2/7/2006 11:32:49 AM

Yes sista its whateva you concentrate your energies on. The consequences are drastically diffent but the initiative to focus on one or the is the same.
blessed.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/7/2006 9:20:44 PM

Inner Strength is developed by enduring pain.

Inner Pain is something that physical strength alone cannot endure.

Balance, Focus, & Stay Positive ~

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/8/2006 1:30:53 AM

I hear Bob say, "no weak heart shall prosper"

that make me strong on that day at that time

then suddenly, I lose focus, I get weak, I don't know why, pain suddenly seem bigger than strength of mine heart

I am a survivor and have come thru many a struggle, now I feel like not fight anymore and don't know why

like a curse or something

RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/8/2006 6:37:57 PM

Ras Sistren Khamyl,

Did something happen recently to put you in this depression?

Do you live in a place that has winter? That can make people feel a way sometimes, but only if people let it.

This might not apply for you, but I will reason it anyway, so if it does apply then hopefully it is some use. It is from a post I made about two years ago

--------------------------------------
Jah is the One for I and I. Why must we cry in these times, always remember the good. The bad things seem to be easier to remember and they can sometimes cloud our vision so that we don't remember or even see the good things.

I and I should praise Jah for every good thing. I and I must not take the good for granted, because if I and I don't appreciLove what Jah has given to I and I, it might be taken away.

Also, when we dwell on the bad things, it consumes us and even takes away enjoyment from the good. If someone comes and strikes you on the face, they have hurt you once. But if you go over it again and again in your mind, then you are hurting yourself multiple times, and exalting the hurt that the person did.

But when I and I recognize and exalt I and I good experiences and praise Jah for these things, I and I will rise I and I Spirit to great heights, and I and I will defeat the bad. Defeat it because the bad won't have such a large effect on I and I. And defeat it because I and I will come closer to Jah, and Jah will guide I and I through these things.
--------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/8/2006 6:44:19 PM

it actually snowed here today

it has been cold and dreary for a while

i have had a very traumatic experience that ended with a small stroke, a 5 day hospital stay, a loss of respect for my significant other, the loss of regular visits between his children and mine, and the end to a struggling relationship

this has been a long time coming, and in the end, i make the decision not to endure the relationship anymore, but feel too tired to fight for my freedom and it is a fight in that he is not going away easily

RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/8/2006 8:20:31 PM

Blessed Sistren Khamyl,

I will chant to Jah for the I Strength and I-ity. I Loving Sistren, keep away from the wicked because they only cause the righteous to behave like them. Trod with people that make you feel Good and Irie, that will help you rise and bring forward your Inner Strength.

Take care of yourself and don't neglect the needs of the physical. I and I know that the Spiritual must be taken care of, but often we forget about the rest of us. Jah has given I and I both Spirit and Flesh to rise and and cause to prosper.

Inner Strength vs. Inner Pain
Strength will always win that fight

Ourselves vs. Inner Pain
Without Inner Strength, we can't stand

Be picky in Life, choose what is good and uplifting.

Blessed Love and Iternal Strength. Jah Blessed Love will remove your stress and downpression and Rise the I Higher than High.

Jah RasTafarI ForIvermore

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/8/2006 9:51:18 PM

Ras Sistren Khamyl, I am deeply saddened to learn of the great tribulation that you are enduring. May the Almighty bless you and keep you. I have to agree with Ark, that in your weekend state you should stay away from negative influences. But don't fear the wicked, because with JAH as your guide, they cannot touch you. Seek good council in God's Holy Book and pray for the strength of faith to overcome whatever life may throw at you. No matter what they may say, you've got something that will never decay.

And Fiqur -: And Heywat -: And Adel -: And Alama -: And Amlak ::

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/9/2006 7:44:48 AM

thank you bredren

I struggle just got worse, battle harder

The victory must be made of pure sugar cane.

RSK

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I